Joy and Austin still arent married, and therefore arent prego

Kendra and Joe are still courting

Jill is still pregnant

I'd like to go back to this place in time

• Buzzard pinned this topic
  • Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do I watch the Duggars, or do I watch the "Scott Tenorman Must Die" episode of South Park for the umpteenth time? Hmm, let's see...

Sorry, Duggars. You lose. Again.

1 minute ago, Dandruff said:

Their makeup is being put on by a MAN.

I'm sure there was much shit talking on their car ride home about this lol

Kendra (paraphrasing): "Ever since Joy and I have gotten into relationships it's been hard to find time to get together."

Big ass roll eyes.

this is mind numbing 

Joy says she never went camping - what about that awful wilderness thing she went to when Jeremy and Jinger were engaged and jinger kept texting him 

seriously this show is bad

Its time for everyone's favorite fake news! Open up your wine, grab some chocolate, and suspend reality!

Counting on , Part 1 - JOy and Austin's camping trip - guaranteed to show no knees, tons of toes, and probably some hot dogs..

I'd also like to note that my guide lists the "actors" as "Jill DUGGAR" and "Jessa DUGGAR"

Oh wow! It doesnt start with COWS!

Its 2 1/2 weeks until the wedding and Austin is Excited. 

Josie is sitting on the counter.  Joy removes her and tells us that she's going to meet up with Kendra, who will hopefully be her SIL soon.

Joe explains that they're courting and its great

Joy and Kendra arrive at an empty hair salon.  They're there to try out different hair styles to get ideas.  There is a lot of hairspray.  Joy tells the story of how they met 15 years ago - she started liking him them but he just a year ago.  Her first DATE (theyre very intentional about the word)...

Kendra giggles.  I dont know how the stylist doesnt burn her with a curling iron.

We're shown flashbacks of buying the dress.  Joy is thankful that everyone helped her pick out the dress.  They discuss the hair with "the dress."  Kendra tells us taht she's never had her hair done before and she likes it.  She enjoys spending time wtih joy and its gotten hard to spend time since they're been seeing teh menz.

Austin wanted a forehead band, so she's trying it out.  She's going to need a different one if she does the hairstyle she has in.

A black man comes in and says "you look awesome."  He puts lashes on Joy.  He hums here comes the bride.  I'm a little shocked the Duggars allowed this to happen... He moves on to Kendra. She wants it "natural" and giggles that its a red.  "I'm an in teh box kind of person."

Both girls think they have a lot of ideas about what they want to do for the wedding.

In Sintral Amerika...

JIll reminds us that theyre doing mission work.

Derrick chases izzy around the table.  He hides in a "cave" under the table.  JIll explains that he adapts really well.  Derrick says that he's outgoing.

Izzy likes to look at cows or play on the court.  Derick says that he likes to play outside.  Jill complains how hot it is and that the baby is moving around.

Producers ask what Izzy's favorite part of the day is.

He eats a sandwich, then helps JIll make banana bread.  Something they do weekly, Derick takes it on home visits and they share it at church. 

Derick says taht being "adaptable" is a good thing now just for a 2 year old but in life. Hopefully that will translate into the family transition into having 2 kids.

Back in Arkansas... we're at Jostin's future home

THey're still rupping out the floors and theyre putting in the rafters for the vaulted ceiling.  They wrote "leave this wall" heart joy and austin (guess they have more help than we see).

Austin discusses "twobefores" not two by fours... 

They jack up a beam and Joy is worried because the jack isnt dependable.  Joy keeps telling him to be careful as he smacks it with a hammer... 

They wont have the house done in 2 weeks but maybe the kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom.

Jeremy and JInger - we wouldnt have handled the situaton with as much grace. I'm not a fixer upper guy.  Its austin's expertise.

Jessa - our house was being renovated but we didnt have the responsibility because it was a rental (you mean, grandma's house...)

JOy - if the house isnt finished we'll stay in a camper trailer, rent an apartment, or maybe stay in a decent room.  We'll have to see.

Counting on - part 2 - lets all forget about that episode last year where the Duggars go camping and they pretend to see a bear, OK?

The Duggars are in the TTH and joy discusses that they need lawn chairs and picnic tables becasue there arent any where they are camping.  They need dry clothes in case they tip canoes.  They'll sleep in tents and hammocks.  There are 20 people coming, and there will not be any RVs.

Joy - camping was a perfect activity becasue I enjoy it and he enjoys it.  I've never been actual camping, only the backyard.  We're not going to cheat.

Jed/Jer - we enjoy camping while having everything you'd ever need.

Joy - no trailer.  Jana tries to talk her into it.

The duggars are asked what "glamping" is.  Kendra doesnt know.  JOy - its camping but not really.

Jessa - we were sad to miss out on the fun but I wasnt too sad because 2 kids.

Bin - we're the civilization type.

Texas

JInger and Jeremy walk into a store.  Its their "favorite place."  They're buying platters because they're doing fajitas at the rehearsal dinner.

Joy - there will be 80-100 people (close and intimate)

JInger - joy likes simple and non brightly colored things (so lets buy loud ass pottery to remind people that we're practically in mexico saving teh brown folks)

Jeremy flips around the dishes, jinger gets scared that he'll break them.  She suggests he go get a cart to put them in.  SHe has to remember that hes "an athlete and quick with his hands so I should leave that ball in his court."

She picks out bowls, 8 medium dishes for sour cream, salsa etc, 3 super large bowls for chips, and 2 medium platters for tortillas.  She thinks joy will love them and can use them in the future.  Too bad they dont match... at all...

12 minutes ago, AtlanticTug said:

How did these idiots ever think they were going to get this house done before the wedding?

None of them have any time management skills....not even JB or M- how the hell they ever held jobs is anyone's guess.

This may be the worst episode yet.

I love that Jinger and Jeremy are going to haul boxes and boxes of this pottery up to Arkansas, because that makes total sense in today's online shopping era. But I guess they'd have no storyline on this episode otherwise.

I hate Kendra's bangs but she always really does look good and put together.

4 minutes ago, AtlanticTug said:

This may be the worst episode yet.

I love that Jinger and Jeremy are going to haul boxes and boxes of this pottery up to Arkansas, because that makes total sense in today's online shopping era. But I guess they'd have no storyline on this episode otherwise.

I hate Kendra's bangs but she always really does look good and put together.

sure we can't see Jinger and Jeremy buying anything online because that would be too easy.  What with Jeremy admitting he could never do what Austin does....does that surprise anyone at this point.  He is a diva. A carefully calculated diva 

Kendra is a smurf 

and this episode is worse than the one where JB talks to the crew during the snow storm. 

Laura has been promoted to wedding coordinator 

what happened to Sierra's need for cash 

Jana's basically like "I can't jump in this river I still have 13 kids to raise". 

Counting on - part 3 - a new meaning to "cold shower" - dunking yourself in a river

At the TTH - its 7 am.  THey have to leave in an hour.

JOy overslept.  Someone cooks eggs.  Its going to be high 70, low 50.  She tells everyone to bring a jacket.

Kendra shows up with a pillow and side hugs joe. She's a "girly girl" but loves nature.  She's been camping 2 times.

They load up and head to Austin's house and then will head out.

Austin unloads tools from his truck and loads up camping stuff.  Its going to be cold and he hopes he gets to see someone flip.

FLashback to benessa's backelorette/bachelor party.  JInger and Jeremy and the awful golf outfit...

Joy says that others perfer drinking and who knows what else.  We prefer things that arent as wild.

Joy drives sitting prety much on austin's lap.  She is going to leave her phone because its not waterptoof.

Austin brought his own kayak but everyone else will rent.  He's been on this river before.

They take a safety briefing, Kendra giggles OMG STOP

Jana hopes they dont flip.  We see lauren, kendra's sister.

They get in the water, the boys are in kayaks.  The girls are in rafts.  Austin says the water is like ice.

A guy rides on the front of a raft like a viking.

Austin flips and loses his hat in the first rapid.  The water was cold.

Joy - I was a little scared when he flipped but he's done this plenty of times.  I knew he was a good swimmer so it wasnt super nerve wracking.

Joy gets in a kayak - her hussy knees are showing.

Someone jumps in the river, water fills the kayak and she flips.  She gives austin the kayak and goes back to the boat.

They stop on the side and there is a rope swing. Guys jump in.

Jana takes selfies.  She isnt into jumping into rivers.

I SEE JOYS SHOULDERS - what is going on?????

Kendra didnt do the rope swing because she was afraid the water was cold.  

They continue on down the river.  Austin has liked spending time with friends before they get married (and then never see anyone again?)

Benessa

We're taking Jackson and Tyler to buy things for Spurge and Henry.  Its good to have extra hands.  Jessa explains who Tyler is - his mom was in a challenging situation and my parents have legal guardianship. He is a cousin.

They're looking for clothes for the wedding at a thrift shop.  She finds a 9 month shirt for henry. She thinks it will fit.

Spurge squirms.  He's barefoot.  Ben explains that he doesnt want to sit.  Ben tries to get him to play with a mannequin. 

Ben - we're probably going to have to keep time short. Spurge wants Jessa.

They find "the find of a century." - stick horses.  Pictures of litle duggars playing with stick horses.

Ben - there are a few reasons why they arent a good idea.

They discuss that it may not fit in the van, and they'll have to carry it... and how clean are they?

Jessa is cool with it. She'll check them for bed bugs.

Jessa - we've grown up going to thrift stores, ben is more cautious and worried about lice.

Ben - with clothes you can throw them in the washing maching, but not stick horses. Whenever tehre is a disagreement its important to be patient. I was trying to think "how important is it? She wants to get it, let her get them."

They leave. Ben jokes "hold your horses."

I love it when people get smug about others drinking at bachelor/bachelorette parties.

Fuck off Duggars, I enjoyed those free shots I got. ;)

One of the poles they hooked the hammocks to looked like it had electrical stuff to it which wouldn't make it a good pole for hammock hooking 

6 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I love it when people get smug about others drinking at bachelor/bachelorette parties.

Fuck off Duggars, I enjoyed those free shots I got. ;)

I also enjoyed having an empty uterus and an elastic vagina at 20 so there's that. ;)

Sierra must have pissed off Joy to not be invited to be her wedding coordinator 

people this episode is beyond bad - but next week's will BE AMAZING :D

Um...why would you want to share a hammock with someone? A bed, yes! A hammock, no! 

• Buzzard locked and unpinned this topic

Archived