IGNORED

Joy & Austin 15: Standing for the Fetus

choralcrusader8613

On 10/4/2017 at 7:44 AM, VelociRapture said:

I don’t care how cute her kids are. I will continue quietly thinking Jessa is a piece of shit who only learned to hide the ugly side of her beliefs

This! she has vastly improved her social media persona (almost as if she consulted someone and actually listened to their advice...) but she's still dangerous, even more so. 

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Nikedagain? said:

This! she has vastly improved her social media persona (almost as if she consulted someone and actually listened to their advice...) but she's still dangerous, even more so. 

Yeah, until I see her and Ben posting BLM or #dumpTrump, LGBTQ rights are human rights, they are just quietly hateful, at least DeWreck is honest about his horrible beliefs.

I had a long post all written out but i just wanna clarify because i think i didn't say it properly. I KNOW it was a shitty thing to write, terrible timing and i am sure she got a lot of shit. I also doubt she's going to ever touch that post again cause she is smarter than that (now)

Is it still on her Instagram? 

I don't know if she just posts less bullshit because or if she actually got smarter and started to think critical  (let's hope for that) but i'm glad she is. 

I did not follow them back then very much so I probably should not have said too much because i think it always depends on the situation and everything else that happened at that time.

Just went back and looked at Anna's Instagram. With all of the pictures from pre-scandal 2015, it's like looking into a window in a different world.

What kind of relationship do you think Jill will have with Joy's baby?  Will she be a spoily, grandmotherly-type?  Weird because they will have kids the same age.  Or do you think she'll try to tell Joy what to do a lot?  Or will she be competitive?  With so many grandchildren of similar ages, I often wonder what the dynamic is like.  Are the girls and Anna secretly comparing each other's kids/parenting styles/etc. (and even Michelle and Anna a few years ago)  I think you just naturally would to some degree.  Does everyone roll their eyes behind Jill's back about her parenting?  It will be telling to see who Joy goes to for advice.

5 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

@freshlemonade I would think she would go to Jana, she has the most experience! ;) 

She also has a mother-in-law who isn't that busy and only has one daughter to worry about. So Joy could have a lot of babysitting and advice available from Austin's family who would have far more time on their hands than the Duggars. Sort of similar to how Cathy Dillard seems very involved with Israel and Samuel, very hands on unlike useless Michelle who comes across like somebody who has been eating prozac like it's candy for the last 20 years.

4 hours ago, freshlemonade said:

What kind of relationship do you think Jill will have with Joy's baby?  Will she be a spoily, grandmotherly-type?  Weird because they will have kids the same age.  Or do you think she'll try to tell Joy what to do a lot?  Or will she be competitive?  With so many grandchildren of similar ages, I often wonder what the dynamic is like.  Are the girls and Anna secretly comparing each other's kids/parenting styles/etc. (and even Michelle and Anna a few years ago)  I think you just naturally would to some degree.  Does everyone roll their eyes behind Jill's back about her parenting?  It will be telling to see who Joy goes to for advice.

I think Jill will be close to Joy's children.

Similar to how Jeremy and Jinger are close to Jessa and Ben, therefore they are also close with Spurge and Henry.

I can't remember, but I think JInger purchased a special gift for Spurge for Christmas-- she gave him a pair of cowboy boots or something like that (Henry wasn't born yet).  She knew what size shoes he wore at the time. On the other hand, Jinger purchased generic, cheap gifts for her other younger siblings-- the gifts weren't even personalized for each child. That showed me that there will be favorite nieces and nephews.

12 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

The post is still on her Instagram. I shared it in an earlier post on this thread. 

I noticed they don't usually come back to delete posts from the past. She still has the post about Josiah and Marjorie courting. It's surprising they never go back to older posts, since they usually hide so many things...

11 hours ago, eye_browz said:

I think Jill will be close to Joy's children.

Similar to how Jeremy and Jinger are close to Jessa and Ben, therefore they are also close with Spurge and Henry.

I can't remember, but I think JInger purchased a special gift for Spurge for Christmas-- she gave him a pair of cowboy boots or something like that (Henry wasn't born yet).  She knew what size shoes he wore at the time. On the other hand, Jinger purchased generic, cheap gifts for her other younger siblings-- the gifts weren't even personalized for each child. That showed me that there will be favorite nieces and nephews.

There has to be favourites......... down the line when there's 50+ cousins (very conservative figure) it's going to be downright impossible to be at every birthday, and to properly know all of them. Even before you take into account who's close with who, age differences and geographical distance. 

As @AtlanticTug said upthread about the in-laws being able to have closer relationships with them, Michelle seems a pretty detached grandparent already and they haven't even made it to double figures yet <counts on fingers to check> eventually it's going to be the same for nephews/nieces. It's going to be impossible to maintain close relationships with everybody in the family. 

6 hours ago, Georgia3112 said:

I noticed they don't usually come back to delete posts from the past. She still has the post about Josiah and Marjorie courting. It's surprising they never go back to older posts, since they usually hide so many things...

I’d guess Jessa didn’t hide the Holocaust post because she’s proud of it and thinks it’s true. 

As for Josiah and Marjorie, Jill still has her post up too. I’m thinking maybe they figure there’s no point in hiding it when it was all over the news that they were courting. If it hadn’t been then maybe they would have hidden the posts about it.

18 hours ago, freshlemonade said:

I kind of picture a baby thunderdome in an undisclosed Duggar location in the near future.  There will be/are so many littles about the same age I can see them just clearing out a warehouse and sticking them all in there to run feral together.  Dump a single J'slave in to watch over the group while the rest go thrift store shopping and/or speak about blessings and they're all set!

I think Joy will go to Anna.  She is the perfect example of a good, submissive, fundie doormat wife.  Michelle will try and stick her nose in, but she knows that the girls know that she was never really their mother.

I don't think Jill will have a particularly close/special relationship with Joy's kids. For all the talk of children being blessings, children seem rather ignored and treated indifferently in Duggarville. The kids run around as little urchins who no adult can be bothered with; it's a far cry from the days of pressed polos, khakis and ducks waddling in a straight line. You know who are the most important people in the Duggar GCs' lives? It's their other grandparents. I think some people know how special kids are and how they should be cherished as individuals- the DUGGARS DO NOT know this. Children were a means to an end in Duggarville, and no more important than the pets that wondered in and out of their lives.

3 hours ago, Buzzard said:

Dump a single J'slave in to watch over the group while the rest go thrift store shopping and/or speak about blessings and they're all set!

And to stop them accidentally take the wrong ones home, especially if the Duggar genes stay strong, J'slaves sewing endless nametags into their clothes (or it might be easier to just write their names in indelible marker on their tummies and keep re-applying as often as needed)

20 minutes ago, Lurky said:

And to stop them accidentally take the wrong ones home, especially if the Duggar genes stay strong, J'slaves sewing endless nametags into their clothes (or it might be easier to just write their names in indelible marker on their tummies and keep re-applying as often as needed)

See, that's the beauty of the letter theme! Oh you have an "M"- you're Anna's kid

3 minutes ago, Greendoor said:

Well, they better be a tad more adept if Jessa's kids attend.  So far each kid has a different letter!

And now Jessa and Jill both have kids with S names so they've mucked up the whole system.

The smart thing to have done would have been to assign each 2nd generation a letter when they got married.  That letter would have been the naming theme for their spawn.  Gotta keep it easy to remember for Boob and Mechelle.  Josh would have gotten A, Jill B, Jessa C, Jinger D, Joy E, Joseph F.

Its foolproof.

And a way to limit the special blessings - Josiah getting H - sorry kid, you can only have so many ! 

15 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

And a way to limit the special blessings - Josiah getting H - sorry kid, you can only have so many ! 

They’d use real names and then just make up unique names....

Hannah

Heather

Hester

Hosea

Henrietta

HeIsTheWay

HeIsTheTruth

HeIsTheLife

HeWashedMeInTheBloodOfTheLamb

Heath

Hanibel

HandsOffParents

HellOnWheels

HelpMeet

H’jinger

H’jill

H’jana

@VelociRapture. I totally agree about Jessa.  I have been happy to, from what I can see, that they don't seem to be blanket training the boys.  But, it ends there.

As to their anti-abortion stance, great, do you.  Don't compare to holocaust ever Duggars!  They thought they were so cleaver with that.  Wrong!  Also, being totally anti-abortion one would think they would be pro- contraception.   Best way to avoid, save abstinence, and furthermore it's none of their business who has sex and when .  But, no.  I really don't get it.  

2 minutes ago, divadivine said:

They’d use real names and then just make up unique names....

Don't forget little Haisoj! (Read it backwards!)

9 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

I’m imagining 

Hinjer

Hessa

Hichelle

And, of course:  Hoe Bob

I forgot Hallelujah 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived