IGNORED

Will & Grace

kpmom

Did anyone watch the 2017 version of Will & Grace last night?

I thought is was funny, not perfect, but good.  I love comedies, and there doesn't seem to be too many out there, so it was nice to see this.

One thing I thought was odd was Will's apartment looks almost the same as I remember it 11 years ago, and Grace's office looked the same too.

I watched it.  I watched it pretty regularly when it was on the first time and, as you said, it was pretty good.  Now I just need to figure out how to juggle Will and Grace, the first half of this Season of Project Runway, and Flipping Out episodes.  Jeff and Gage just had a baby via surrogacy on Flipping Out.  It was sweet to see them cuddling the baby skin-toskin right after she was born.  There's also some good drama with the Evil Twins on PR this season.

It's funny, I was reading a review of the show on Yahoo and read of few of the comments after the review.

So many of them said something to the effect of, "I loved the old Will and Grace but this version is sooo political.  I'm not going to watch it anymore." 

Anyone who thought they weren't going to deal with the election and Trump, at least on the first show, is nuts and didn't pay much attention to the original show.

@PennySycamore , you're going to be giving your DVR a good work out!

Archived