IGNORED

Dillards 42: Tweeting to Unpopularity

Coconut Flan

1 hour ago, cptbailey said:

What a freaking jackass. No one wants to see your nasty-ass legs and shoes shrouded in a picture of a hateful, ignorant, bigoted, pompous joke of a person. Save this for the bedroom I'm sure Jilly Muffins gets turned on by those.

Stinky-looking socks with a stinky-looking face, barking at small dog level.  Seems oddly appropriate to me...especially on Dwreck.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

It’s been discussed on here. He tweeted vague bible quotes, someone somewhere thought it meant he was cheating, and it took off from there. Vague tweets are literally the only evidence anyone has to support the assertion that he’s cheating.

In my experience, when people feel guilty and can't quite admit it, they start quoting Psalms in which David is begging God for forgiveness and to make things okay. It's standard practice. Jesus and Paul words are when you're pointing the finger at someone else.

Some points for dWRECK,

1) I'm glad you bought those socks. Douchebags are so much easier to spot when they're in uniform. Pop your collar too while you're at it. 

2) Consulting accurate sources - The only source you would ever cite is from Fox News or the FRC, so you can fuck right off with this. Your wife probably has reputable news sites blocked on your internet.
3) Thinking for oneself - Critical thinking? In the patriarchal fundamentalist cult? LMAO
4) Doing everything with gentleness & respect  - You were sure respectful to Jazz when you trashed her online (a teenage girl, you're a grown ass man, remember?) You also freely throw around the term "murderer."

5) This is me gently telling you that you're a twat and you need a massive wake up call. You are almost at Joshely levels of gross. You are on part or slightly surpassing JB&M at this point

:trainwreck:

(Yes I wrote that as if I was addressing him directly, you know he reads here. :pb_lol: )

On 14/10/2017 at 8:56 AM, llg1234 said:

Is this dude legit in the secret service or am I missing something?

Ok I know we are discussing other things like Dwreck's continuing Twitter dhiarhea. 

But what is with the secret service uniform? Is that an actual secret service uniform? Am I to believe that he is actually friends with someone in the secret service? 

I just can't picture it. 

Why would a Secret Service officer wear their uniform out in public while on private time? When I worked for DHS we weren't allowed to do that. It's like flipping out your badge and credentials out for special treatment. Not to mention that it can make you a target.

1 hour ago, Imagine20 said:

Why would a Secret Service officer wear their uniform out in public while on private time? When I worked for DHS we weren't allowed to do that. It's like flipping out your badge and credentials out for special treatment. Not to mention that it can make you a target.

Because how else would that guy get a boner otherwise?

He seems like the type who would tell girls that he totes protects the president, when really he's on roadblock detail or works in the financial crimes division.

... no abortion mention? I’m shocked. I thought for sure Derick was ready to take the title of, “Most inappropriate Holocaust post,” from Jessa.

As for the socks, I was positive I had seen a comment that it was his friend’s socks and not Derick’s. Unfortunately, there are over 900 comments now, so I guess I’ll never know. :pb_lol:

Derick has a Christian martyr complex. He gets off on being "persecuted" by the heathens for his hate-filled beliefs.

I'm sure he believes in the "War on Christmas" as well

7 hours ago, LacyMay said:

Ok I know we are discussing other things like Dwreck's continuing Twitter dhiarhea. 

But what is with the secret service uniform? Is that an actual secret service uniform? Am I to believe that he is actually friends with someone in the secret service? 

I just can't picture it. 

Kinda like Homer!

oDHN0UI.jpg

10 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Not much of a secret if you're wearing a uniform that says Secret Service.

OMG I was about to type the same thing!  

Now if you just throw out an office quote we can be best friends forever!

So I don't follow either, but I remember seeing on the little people big world page on how Jeremy tweeted about people tweeting from "inaccurate" sources and people tweeting "blindly facts". I first was like maybe TLC said something? But Dwreck keeps going so maybe not!

38 minutes ago, llg1234 said:

Grifting is a full time job now! 

Is he seriously considering K-12 school work? 'Cause I mean that's required (unless you do the SOTDRT route). I am just dumbfounded that he's claiming public school as proof he's hardworking 

10 hours ago, Imagine20 said:

If someone has mentioned this, I apologize. There is a uniformed division of the Secret Service. Also, anyone who has lived and worked in DC for any length of time can spot a VIP protection detail at 50 paces.

What full time job was Derick doing in Central America? Derick, since I'm sure you're reading this, you and Jill refused to give details about your actual mission work beyond 'Derick goes into town to preach once a week' and, 'Jill makes banana bread'. Why should anyone assume that you were working 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, when your own reports made it sound like you were working less than half that? Do you consider Spanish lessons + preaching once a week to be full time work, or...? And you wonder why people won't give you money? Buddy, get real.

By Derick's standards, my mother is supervising a group of hard-working entry level employees. She is a kindergarten teacher. 

I see signs of hope, but then, I always try to see the positive side of new behavior.  At least Derick is trying to directly address his detractors with his most recent post. Is he really so clueless as to how he is perceived?  Apparently, so. 

Derick is too thinned skinned to be employed as a minister or a public official. He is too thin skinned to be famous or even work on a D- list reality TV show. Derick is meant for working in a cubicle, alone....making widgets or counting beans.  Again, I think Derick needs to be sent to whatever finishing school that Ben and Jessa attended. He needs a full makeover- head to toe, mind and soul.

Jeremy just tweeted out an NFL clip. So he's still watching, seemingly not too concerned with players kneeling for the national anthem. Unlike Derick I guess?

1 minute ago, Haley said:

Jeremy just tweeted out an NFL clip. So he's still watching, seemingly not too concerned with players kneeling for the national anthem. Unlike Derick I guess?

If Derick is anything like my dad then he doesn’t even care that much. Dad said he switched a game off because they kneeled during the anthem and he wouldn’t watch again while it was still happening. Two guesses as to what he was watching the very next weekend. :pb_rollseyes:

On 13/10/2017 at 12:05 AM, VelociRapture said:

Is she the Fundie version of Becky with the good hair? :pb_lol:

(I know who Becky is. I just love a lame joke.)

I was thinking the same thing lol

I predict Derick and his Cross Church classmates will be returning to DC soon for another field trip --to the soon to be open Museum of the Bible: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/10/15/just-what-is-the-museum-of-the-bible-trying-to-do-215711

And notice that he said "full time salaried" or in school for the last 23 years.  So he was a "full time salaried" employee while on missioncation in Nepal?  How about earlier this year, before he began "school" in the basement of Cross Church.

3 hours ago, llg1234 said:

Grifting is a full time job now! 

Alright Derick, if you're so proud of your work ethic, why don't you just go ahead and lay it all out for us. And btw, it is so ridiculous to include K-12 years in your resume... like, I didn't even know my eyes could roll so far back.

So, you're 28 and I assume you graduated high school 10 years ago. Then 4 years in college, 2 years in Nepal, 3.5 years with Jill - which includes 1.5 years at WalMart, some Spanish lessons, missioncationing, and whatever it is you're doing right now.

That guy on Twitter, he didn't mention school at all. You did. He was specifically digging you about getting a job and from the looks of it, you've barely worked at all...

And if he was a "full time salaried employee" while in Central America, why did he need to beg for thousands of dollars in donations specifically to fund his expenses?

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived