IGNORED

Sick kitty

PopRox

Okay, so I'm trying to get my mind off the fact that my beloved kitty is very sick (spending the night at the animal hospital undergoing tests), and I ran across this video that made me laugh. Thought y'all would appreciate it:

Kind of reminds me of Sheldon Cooper's Mom!

P.S. Sorry it's huge

@Rachel333 @BiblebeltCath @smittykins Thank you. The vet sent him home because he still wasn't eating... they thought it was because he was stressed and would do better at home. They also said he hadn't gotten sick since he'd been there (4 hours)... we've been home 30 minutes and he's already been sick. I'm beside myself.

Love John Crist.  Also check out his videos "Pastor on Easter Be Like.." and "Millennial International: sponsor a millennial today."  :D

On September 25, 2017 at 4:42 PM, PopRox said:

Okay, so I'm trying to get my mind off the fact that my beloved kitty is very sick (spending the night at the animal hospital undergoing tests), and I ran across this video that made me laugh. Thought y'all would appreciate it:

Kind of reminds me of Sheldon Cooper's Mom!

P.S. Sorry it's huge

I'm very sorry about your kitty.  

Thanks for the laugh.  I needed it!

@PopRox Fun video, and my best wishes for your meow-meow! Mine was very sick about a year ago and I was a wreck. She recovered fully and is back to being every single place I ever want to put a foot down now, and I hope yours will be the same soon! Also, if they end up doing something that requires painkillers, it can make the kitty into the biggest cuddlemonster in the world for a couple days.

@Coy Koi Thank you so much! Unfortunately, we got his diagnosis today... he has cancer. :-( We brought him home and are making him as comfortable and happy as we can. The IV fluids and meds helped him feel better and be more of his "normal" self for now. When he starts to go downhill, we'll take him back to the vet so he... doesn't have to suffer. Lots and lots and lots of tears shed in this house today.*

*Been with my husband almost 8 years, and I've NEVER seen him cry until today when we got this news.

@PopRox,  I am so terribly sorry about your kitty's cancer diagnosis.  Several of us here have been through that journey before and we know how very much it hurts to face losing one of our furkids.  May you cherish every minute that you have left.  :hug:

My condolences to all losing pets. SisterJB has lost her 17- and 16-yo cats within 2 years and now the 14-yo is going downhill. I'm illogically mad at the poor cat for not holding on for a little while. Looking at my fur-kids with a full heart which is going out to you, @PopRox, and to all others who are going thru this. 

~~~~

Because laughter helps soothe for a moment, check out John Crist's Church Hunters videos. A couple in search of *just!* the right worship experience / faith community. He has a gift for  making folks laugh at them(our)selves. 

I'm so sorry about your kitty, I had to say goodbye to a furbaby recently, due to FIP, which he most likely caught at the shelter as he was only a kitten. Fortunately, my other cat is old enough to where I'm not worried about him with that virus.

Archived