IGNORED

Seewalds 26: Marketing her cute growing (?) family

samurai_sarah

3 hours ago, metheglyn said:

If you're referring to when they were at the castle, I will note that Jen wasn't there, since she was at her conference. Bill was though, and so were his dad and step-mom, both of whom are of average height.

The tour guide seemed pretty frustrated with them running all over, so someone really needed to stop them. If it involved the average height adults picking them up and carrying them while in a public place, fine. No, Bill can't carry his own kids anymore, but the grandparents could. They're young enough for that to still be appropriate (more or less, I think Will is 7) regardless of whether the kids are little people are not. They really needed to be taken outside if they were that rambunctious, so that they couldn't do any damage to the antiques. That seems like the kind of behavior that would normally see a parent asked to remove their child from a tour if it weren't sponsored/controlled/whatever by the filming company. The kids enjoyed the playground at the castle far more than the castle itself, and maybe should have run off some energy prior to doing a fairly staid castle tour.

acting, it's all acting.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, SCROW10 said:

Back to the Seewalds...Spurge is starting to look more like a toddler and Henry looks like he might have Blonde curls. 
22548681_1748333405460765_26374944383520

This looks like a different house. At first glance, I thought it was just re-arranged furniture but now I keep going back and forth. Does it look like a different house to anyone else, or just redecorated?

23 minutes ago, Londish said:

This looks like a different house. At first glance, I thought it was just re-arranged furniture but now I keep going back and forth. Does it look like a different house to anyone else, or just redecorated?

Just redecorated. It’s definitely the same layout.

1 hour ago, Londish said:

Spurge is starting to look more like a toddler and Henry looks like he might have Blonde curls. 

It's funny, I was actually thinking the same thing earlier and was going to mention it! It would be adorable if they both get the curly hair!

7 hours ago, metheglyn said:

If you're referring to when they were at the castle, I will note that Jen wasn't there, since she was at her conference. Bill was though, and so were his dad and step-mom, both of whom are of average height.

The tour guide seemed pretty frustrated with them running all over, so someone really needed to stop them. 

Saw that episode both kids were out of control.  Not sure why  Bill  did not do more to keep the kids from running amok on the castle tour or ask his parents to intervene.  The tour guide was clearly frustrated and over their behavior.  If Bill couldn't intervene again  prompt the  parents to help .  Bill can lift up and carry Zoey. He was carrying her through either an airport or crowded mall.  If the kids needed to run and play, leave the museum, come back latter or just  call it a day.  

I am usually very complementary of the Little Couple and believe they are one of the best reality TV parental units, but Bill got a major fail from me on that episode.  

@llg1234 That's what I was thinking, too.  I have mixed feelings about Laura staying in the girl's room, if that's the case.  It'd be great for Jana to have a roommate her age, but it's still strange to have both of them sharing a bedroom with four girls aged 12 and under.

That's weird! So you have to sleep in a shared room with your employer's children? Which means that Laura is effectively working 24/7 and probably being paid a pittance. Gross! 

1 hour ago, FeministFunPolice said:

That's weird! So you have to sleep in a shared room with your employer's children? Which means that Laura is effectively working 24/7 and probably being paid a pittance. Gross! 

I don't know why but this is the weirdest and most ironic thing I've heard about the Duggar in a long time (post Josh scandals). Why....just why?

I hope that when the younger girls are asleep, Jana and Laura are planning their escape... or at least having slumber party whispered conversations.

I think it's nice that Jana has a closer in age roommate. And isn't this girl also from a large family? If so, it's probably more comfortable for her to be with a group, rather than alone. Or maybe her parents requested that she be locked in the girls' room at night?

I'm glad that Jana has Laura because it would be sadder if she was sharing a room with all those little girls. That being said, I wish that Jana and Laura could both move out and live on their own. 

I wonder if it would have been less traumatic for the little girls as the big sisters have been leaving home if the big sisters had a separate bedroom growing up. I think I heard on the last show that Joy and Jenni shared a bed (up until Joy got married?) They make all of their transitions so hard because they are so abrupt (no kissing to sex, co-sleeping with your sister to her moving out.) It’s so strange to go from girl to woman all in one huge step.

7 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Yeah, thats definitely not a J

Clearly, I'm blind - because I can't make out a single letter. lol

Just saw Jessa's messy house post on instagram.  Alternating judging/cutting slack. 

JUDGING: end table hasn't been dusted in months? Dirty diapers piled up on dresser? Gross! If that is where you change diapers, put a trash can right there! Stove top hasn't been cleaned in weeks? Doesn't the food particles burn every time you cook? 

CUTTING SLACK: dirty dishes piled in sink-at least they aren't all over the counters, and it means they aren't using disposable like the Duggars. Dusty vent...I always forget to clean mine, for months on end. And they are a pain.  Toys on floor-it's a never ending losing battle.  Spit up on sheets...Well ok if is one day or so, but otherwise, gross.  

Jessa's message of prioritizing the kids over cleaning is nice. Hope she realizes you can't keep up with quality time for each kid if you are popping out babies every year.  And best of all, I think it means she doesn't have a J slave. Hopefully the little girls are spending time learning and playing.  

2 hours ago, Shadoewolf said:

Spud eats fresh fruit and drinks kefir, yay for Jessa and Ben! Its not chickenetti that's for sure!

Interesting how all the girls got much healthier eating habits once they married and left the big house.  Organic, fresh food. Maybe influenced by the husbands?  Jana just started the garden recently, I think. 

Overall a nice enough message although I personally am side eyeing the pile of diapers and sleeping in spit up for more than a day or two... Girl get you a little trash can from the dollar store and keep it by the dresser if thats where you change diapers. Everything else though I can understand. I only have one baby so I haven't been in her shoes.

Yeah sorry mom of four here to say that Jessa's post is gross. I get a few piles of laundry and dishes here and there but that many dirty diapers? That dirty bed and table? It's too much and I'm grossed out. Maybe I'm just a neat freak or something but ew. :my_sick: And OMG the stove top hasn't been wiped down in MONTHS? What?!

Shes brave to put that on the internet though. I give her credit for that.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived