IGNORED

Kendra and Joe Duggar 6: Sitting in a tree...M.A.R.R.I.E.D!

samurai_sarah

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Sherresed said:

I wonder where they will honeymoon and where they will live? Joe works at the family car lot right?

Maybe they will go to Disney World.

Regarding the suit photos, up until somewhat recently, it was fashionable for men's dress pants to be hemmed overlong. The current fashion is for the hem to barely greet the top of the shoe, but people take their own time with these matters.

1 minute ago, AtlanticTug said:

Oatmeal cookies. Wow, astounding. I mean, thank God they shared this mind blowing recipe with the world.

You know.  I was really thinking about worshiping Satan this morning but since they shared their cookie recipe I'm going to convert to christianity and pledge my heart to jesus.  They really changed my life.

What kitchen is that?

1 - I guess they werent taught not to talk with their mouth full

2 - Joe isnt wearing a wedding ring.  I guess they filmed it earlier?

Kendra is amazingly annoying.  

43 minutes ago, backyard sylph said:

The current fashion is for the hem to barely greet the top of the shoe

Having grown up in a semi-rural area, I can attest to the slowness of fashion/style truly arriving in some places. They may read it on the interwebs or see it in magazines, but it does take a while for these things to trickle into ruraldom.

I don't mind Kendra, I was that girl who couldn't stop giggling when I was that age. She's young and I imagine, she will grow out of it. 

The shrieking, that I could do without. :P 

I find Kendra.....a bit too much unless it is in very small doses, but I think that has less to do with her and everything to do with the fact that she is basically a 19 year old girl who is in love, and this is exactly how 19 year old girls in love act. The giggling annoys me, but I'm also 31, so it's something my peers have long outgrown and I am not used to it any more so it makes me go 'omg stop'. 

I just hope that her and Joe stay happy. 

1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

Joe isnt wearing a wedding ring.  I guess they filmed it earlier?

Still with the side hugs too..... I suspect it was pre-wedding (although there was a lot of feeding each other at the end)

2 hours ago, nst said:

Kenrad reminds me of a smurf

Kinda like Smurfette. Giggly, gorgeous hair, wears a similar dress. 

New post on the Lily and Ellie blog says Kendra loves olives, Joe can't stand them. Its the How I Met Your Mother olive theory, and despite myself I'm going all d'awwww over them. 

Snap out of it. Cult cult cult.

4 hours ago, Buzzard said:

What kitchen is that?

1 - I guess they werent taught not to talk with their mouth full

2 - Joe isnt wearing a wedding ring.  I guess they filmed it earlier?

Kendra is amazingly annoying.  

I didn't watch the whole thing but it looked like the "pretty kitchen" in the TTH  (sidebar- in my mind I always see TTH as Tontitown house, my snark game is weak.) 

It's entirely possible that Joe wasn't wearing his ring because they were baking  (I rarely wear either of my rings in the kitchen) but if it was filmed at the TTH I'm willing to guess post engagement pre wedding. 

Also does anyone else think that Kendra's speech patterns faintly resemble Joys? 

28 minutes ago, LacyMay said:

Also does anyone else think that Kendra's speech patterns faintly resemble Joys? 

I'm not the only one who noticed that, for a second there I was like she sounds JUST LIKE JOY!.

14 minutes ago, likejana86 said:

hi do you have the youtube link for the episode???in italy you can t see the show...

I just went to youtube and searched under Counting On.

1 minute ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

I just went to youtube and searched under Counting On.

thank you...i found a new courtship.. i think this is the first episode of this season right????

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived