IGNORED

Josh, Anna and the Ms 15: now with Mason

laPapessaGiovanna

2 minutes ago, freethemall said:

Sorry if this is off-topic and has already been discussed but I saw it on the duggars.tumblr blog today and was wondering about it - the picture of Anna with the panda anti-abortion sign and the "fact" of "abortions go down up to 70% when there are people on the sidewalks holding signs". The duggars.tumblr blogger (still Tiffany?) said she cannot/will not fact check it. Has anyone heard this before? Is this just a truly made up assertion? Sounds like total BS to me.

tumblr_p3uq8gVRJT1r9t2zdo1_1280.png

I mean... maybe THAT DAY when they scare women away... I wonder what it’s like as soon as they leave. 

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt Anna will ever leave Josh, but I keep hoping. I wish that she would consider how sad her two oldest kids look in virtually every family pic.  

1 hour ago, Glasgowghirl said:

I do hope for all their sakes they are happy but Josh will eventually slip up again either because he hasn't had proper counselling or just because he doesn't care about his family. Maybe eventually their marriage will fail but she probably doesn't want the stigma of being divorced fundie.

I thinks it's a matter of "when" rather than "if" Josh messes up again.   Regarding the matter of proper counseling, that particular boat was missed a number of times, first with how his parents dealt with the molestations and then when he went to Jesus Jail.   The entire family is dysfunctional and I can only imagine the hostile undercurrents flowing about in the TTH.   Between unresolved issues (or just plain ol' douchebagginess), the dysfunctional family environment and being required to provide for a continually growing family in spite of now limited means to do so (which means being reliant on JB indefinitely) it all just seems the perfect combination for him to act up again.  I can see a point where he decides he has nothing left to lose.

Although I have no proof of this, I wouldn't put it past the Duggars to pressure Anna while allowing her to stay with them. I can see them telling her something like they will make sure Josh gets full custody of the kids if she leaves him. After all, children are the central part of the Duggar brand and her family isn't wealthy or well-connected.

I was raised in a similar atmosphere at the Duggars, and divorce was taught in our church, but only due to abuse/infidelity. However, it was taught that if you DID divorce your spouse due to those reasons, it would be a sin to ever get re-married, and you'd live alone for the rest of your life. A divorced person also can't serve in the church. 

38 minutes ago, freethemall said:

Sorry if this is off-topic and has already been discussed but I saw it on the duggars.tumblr blog today and was wondering about it - the picture of Anna with the panda anti-abortion sign and the "fact" of "abortions go down up to 70% when there are people on the sidewalks holding signs". The duggars.tumblr blogger (still Tiffany?) said she cannot/will not fact check it. Has anyone heard this before? Is this just a truly made up assertion? Sounds like total BS to me.

That seems like sarcasm to me.

Like "one photo of Josh Duggar kills 99% of all female sex drives"

5 minutes ago, artdecades said:

I think it sounds like a joke too but with these people they are probably serious.

also wtf does a panda have to do with abortion?

They probably picked it because it was cute. All I think about is Sexual Harassment Panda from South Park.

55 minutes ago, freethemall said:

Someone needs to stand next to her with a sign that says "from her pedophile husband".   

Up to 70% is a bit vague. Like stores that say up to 90% on selected inventory. You find out it's actually 2%.

53 minutes ago, artdecades said:

Pandas are mostly too lazy to have sex. So I am not at all sure. 

To add to the conspiracy, it makes me wonder if Anna's venturing out into social media is a ploy to demonstrate her 'happy family' and ease people in before Josh's 'Beautiful Butterfly of Repentance" book tour gets announced. 

5 hours ago, artdecades said:

Nothing. Pandas would never get an abortion because if they’re pregnant it’s most likely due to human intervention. Or an accident. But then they’d be too lazy to get an abortion or end up on “I didn’t know I was pregnant” or something. They’re cute, but not the smartest animal. Their existence kinda goes against “survival of the fittest.”

5 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Pandas are mostly too lazy to have sex. So I am not at all sure. 

Exactly! Though one time when I went to the zoo I got the once in a life time opportunity to see  pandas (attempt) mating. All the kids were like, “they’re playing!” And the zoo keepers were like, “nope.” I’m not sure the pandas even knew they were having sex though.

I’m sorry, this whole post was really mean to pandas.

3 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

To add to the conspiracy, it makes me wonder if Anna's venturing out into social media is a ploy to demonstrate her 'happy family' and ease people in before Josh's 'Beautiful Butterfly of Repentance" book tour gets announced. 

I am silently calculating the amount of money that someone would have to pay me before I went to that book tour if it stopped in my town.  Imagine him giving his testimony and Anna sitting beside him with the Fundie Wife stare. 

6 minutes ago, flycat said:

I think the next thread title should be ”saving the pandas”

She’s just spreading awareness of the hidden holocaust: panda abortion

(inserting here that I’m mocking fundie’s inappropriate, offensive insistence of calling abortion a Holocaust, not advocating it)

28 minutes ago, Satan'sFortress said:

I am silently calculating the amount of money that someone would have to pay me before I went to that book tour if it stopped in my town.  Imagine him giving his testimony and Anna sitting beside him with the Fundie Wife stare. 

I'd do it for y'all...:my_heart:...but only if I could throw rotten eggs at the stage.

24 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

(inserting here that I’m mocking fundie’s inappropriate, offensive insistence of calling abortion a Holocaust, not advocating it)

You might be on to something. Maybe that Lydia Grace girl has it wrong. Anna’s sign doesn’t say save the human babies, just save the babies with a panda picture. Maybe Anna is protesting panda abortions. 

27 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Panda abortion is the seventh leading cause of panda death, behind:

1. Disease

2. Accidents 

3. Prematurity

4. Panda murder

5. Panda suicide

6. Pandemonium

Infidelity is not necessarily a reason to end a marriage. I speak from experience here. There was a conscious choice to attempt to fix what was wrong. Lots of counseling (individual and couple), a pastor who really gave a damn, and an unwillingness to go through the whole divorce shit again. We made it. Of course, it didn't hurt to cut certain people out of both our lives, including someone I had known for close to 30 years by that time (female and batshit crazy, like diagnosable crazy). 

BUT...like with many other things, it's a CHOICE. My choice isn't necessarily someone else's choice. 

2 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I'd do it for y'all...:my_heart:...but only if I could throw rotten eggs at the stage.

Hey! What's your paypal? I'm sending egg money! 

;)

20 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Pandabortion.

This is what happens when you defund Planned Pandahood. :shakehead:

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived