IGNORED

Josh, Anna and the Ms 15: now with Mason

laPapessaGiovanna

Continued from here

We were talking about small changes in RCC liturgical prayers, baby names, Jared Padalecki, teen crushes and everything but that &#@£##& of the father of the poor five Ms. 

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah @laPapessaGiovanna i know several person who are still pissed that they change the mass from Latin to italian, so the thinking of change some words of the prayer is so impossibile...i'm laughting 

Does the mass still end with

Priest: "Go, the Mass is ended"

Congregation: "Thanks be to God"?

Yes, I'm juvenile.

(Ite missa est. Deo gratias.)

We had one priest who could hold a non sermon Mass in less than 20 minutes. For some reason, those he celebrated were very popular :my_dodgy:.

2 hours ago, sawasdee said:

Does the mass still end with

Priest: "Go, the Mass is ended"

Congregation: "Thanks be to God"?

Yes, I'm juvenile.

(Ite missa est. Deo gratias.)

Fun fact. Here in my region the words "deo gratias" or more often their corrupted version "deo graxia" are often used to mean "it was about fucking time!". Lol

From last thread, @cascarones said, "I had no clue that was a theme. Brother is still taking the piss out of me for bringing him up."

What else are brothers for? The moose thing started because another character on Supernatural called Jared a moose, and then it just took off from there.

Spoiler

c237016310413d1a0cdc4ea9157915d0--supern

In the amazing world of coincidences, "On this day" popped up on my Facebook, and two years ago exactly was the day that my cat was enamored with Jared and staring at the screen!

4 hours ago, SPHASH said:

So is Mac an official sister-mom now?

i hope not, she is 7 years old now and should still be a child (though Jana most than likely already was sister mom at this age).  I pray to the heaven that she will not be forced to be momslave oops I mean sister mom before she turns 10 (preferably she should never become one but that ain't realistic) 

2 hours ago, Thunder said:

I missed a Supernatural/Jared Padalecki conversation and some one here knows him!? :omg:

He's so darn good looking...

So are Jensen Ackles and Misha Collins. *swoon* My cat doesn't care about them though. :pb_lol:

7 hours ago, SPHASH said:

So is Mac an official sister-mom now?

The very thought of that makes me so sad.  Anna seems like a more hands on mom, so maybe this won't happen.  Then again, Michelle could be in Mac's ear non stop about how "Aunt Jana had her own buddy group by the time she was your age."

31 minutes ago, Jenn The Heathen said:

Then again, Michelle could be in Mac's ear non stop about how "Aunt Jana had her own buddy group by the time she was your age."

I can totally see that. Michelle could easily also say "aunt Jana and aunt Jill didn't play outside they were taking care of their buddies".  

6 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

So are Jensen Ackles and Misha Collins. *swoon* My cat doesn't care about them though. :pb_lol:

Your cat and I are clearly headed for a fan war—I was born to ship Destiel.

mytwodadsandunclemoosetoo.jpg

14 hours ago, Naga Viper said:

Your cat and I are clearly headed for a fan war—I was born to ship Destiel.

As long as he gets cuddles from Moose, I'm sure my cat would have no problem with shipping Destiel. At least he hasn't said anything to me about it...

And I would fully support a movie about Destiel raising Claire with the help of Uncle Moose. I desperately want that to happen.

I tweeted a photo of my cat watching Supernatural and tagged Jared. Sadly he hasn't seen it. HIS LOSS.

Jenson Ackles was a teenage crush of mine back in his Days Of Our Lives timeframe. Him and Ryan Phillipe (who I do not believe threw his now ex-gf down the stairs twice, no arrests were made, no charges filed and now she wants big $$$$).

I feel creepy saying this 'cause I'm quite a bit older than him, but I am team Jensen/Dean.  I think he is really a good looking guy.

I think Misha Collins is a beautiful man though.

I spent some time looking online but can't find the clip. 

I distinctly remember a scene with Anna in her bedroom making her bed or something. She mentioned babies and what not. They she patted Josh'so side of the bed and said when he turns down the sheet earlier than bed time it is an indication or signal he wants sex that night.

I remember it so well because 

A. I WAS EMBARRASSED that she would reveal something so private. 

B. I was embarrassed that she would reveal something so intimate about their sex life, that was so condescending thinking it was normal.

C. Embarrassed that he was in charge of initian,  and it seemed that she had no control over her own needs being met.

Do.  I was left wondering where in the world Josh got such a cold , robotic attitude towards intimacy.

And sadly after the scandal came out the realization that bedding Anna was a function only probably to relieve her hinting about sex. It made her nudging and hint hint, towards sex on their talking head clip during their road trip painfully real. 

E.  IT EXPOSED josh's lack lustre response to Anna's pregnancy reveal when she wakes up Josh and piles the kids on bed on top of him.

On 9/18/2017 at 9:17 AM, sawasdee said:

We had one priest who could hold a non sermon Mass in less than 20 minutes. For some reason, those he celebrated were very popular :my_dodgy:.

At Catholic high school, we had mass in religion class once a week because all school masses were only four times a year. Most religion classes were taught by priests who would just take their classes to the chapel and say mass for the period. But one nun taught a few classes, so her class had to pair up with a priest's class for weekly mass. One week there was a bit of conflict between our teacher, the nun, and the priest who also had a class that period. He had missed a day and planned to not have mass and give his class a make up quiz. She was insisting that we must have mass. This argument occurred in front of us in our classroom (as mass had to be there since the chapel was too small for two classes). It ended with the priest saying, quite sharply, "fine, we'll have mass". He got the stuff, brought his class in and proceeded to say mass in ten minutes flat. 

Sister was even less happy after that, but we thought it was hilarious. 

I hope this is an appropriate thread to post this query on. A friend and I were discussing an episode where Michael Duggar put too much soap in the dishwasher and his mother got upset with him. I thought it was on the episode "Duggars Reunited". The one where Turd and OfTurd are in DC with the M-Squad and OfTurd is trying to make Thanksgiving dinner, the Duggars show up early, and the smoke detector goes off. I watched the episode thanks to YouTube piracy, but the scene with Michael and the dishwasher wasn't in that episode. Am I having a Mandela Effect or did I get the wrong episode? If anyone can help it would be appreciated. It's become an itch I can't scratch trying to find that little moment. 

2 hours ago, Pancakes@Tiffany's said:

I hope this is an appropriate thread to post this query on. A friend and I were discussing an episode where Michael Duggar put too much soap in the dishwasher and his mother got upset with him. I thought it was on the episode "Duggars Reunited". The one where Turd and OfTurd are in DC with the M-Squad and OfTurd is trying to make Thanksgiving dinner, the Duggars show up early, and the smoke detector goes off. I watched the episode thanks to YouTube piracy, but the scene with Michael and the dishwasher wasn't in that episode. Am I having a Mandela Effect or did I get the wrong episode? If anyone can help it would be appreciated. It's become an itch I can't scratch trying to find that little moment. 

That is how I feel about the clip about Anna and the bedsheets.........I swear it's gone.

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived