IGNORED

Jinjer 31: Books, Books, and More Books

Coconut Flan

3 hours ago, seraaa said:

I assume Jeremy takes Mondays off, what with the Pastor-ing on Sunday?

That is pretty common for protestant ministers in the US, at least in my experience.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeremy just tweeted about a book called "Reviving New England" which has an Amazon description of "At one time in history, New England was a light to the nations. From its origination, the Northeast region has been a spiritual powerhouse, leading the way for Christianity to flourish in America and beyond. However, after three centuries of vibrant Christian influence, it encountered a perfect storm comprised of false doctrine, liberalism, and materialism, which crippled the church, and plunged the region into spiritual darkness."

As a lifelong New Englander, this made me lol.

I could definitely see Jeremy and Jinger moving to New England to minister to the lost souls there. Especially all the lost millionaires. They'd have to spend a lot of time at country clubs, golf courses, dinner parties, charity galas, and of course frequent trips to New York City. But I'm sure they would feel it was a necessary sacrifice.

14 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

I could definitely see Jeremy and Jinger moving to New England to minister to the lost souls there. Especially all the lost millionaires. They'd have to spend a lot of time at country clubs, golf courses, dinner parties, charity galas, and of course frequent trips to New York City. But I'm sure they would feel it was a necessary sacrifice.

Like father like son. Maybe he's looking to be the next Joel Osteen, but he'll need to stay in the bible jockstrap for that nonsense.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived