IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins Part 2: Saved and Eating Weens, Like a MAN!

Destiny

46 minutes ago, Lurky said:

OK folks who's going to take one for the sistren and click on paplal.com?  (Hint:  NOT ME!)

If you do, and your computer/phone doesn't get immediately infested with 100 viruses, please report back!

Sis Lurky (still cackling out loud)

Well I got major lucky here, because I clicked on it and my computer was fine. Here you go:

Spoiler

59c021605e3e6_ScreenShot2017-09-18at1_29_04PM.thumb.png.7eb5e703f559a09e6333246da680a351.png

Not at all what I was hoping for.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Lurky said:

@FundieFarmer Such an anticlimax!  But thank you for your sacrifice, may the gravy flow forth upon you.

Thank you, Sister @Lurky. Enjoy my new location, in honor of you and Bro. Gary.

12 minutes ago, Lurky said:

may the gravy flow forth upon you.

ok, folks, i just spit diet coke out my nose because of that! 

Sis CatLady, 9 lb 5 oz, 2 weeks early.

Ok folks, here's a little wtfery from Mr Confederate Revival. Heather is his wife.
Spoiler Screenshot_2017-09-15-12-29-02-1.png.4ed428fb0386392fc355d07754db8cc5.png
What's up with these assholes feeding each other?

Holy shit this is creepy. What the serious fuck? She’s a grown woman. Stop fucking infantilising her. Gross.
Sis destiny, who was premature and jaundiced and all sorts of medical shit but still doesn’t know why it matters.

8 minutes ago, Lurky said:

Every time I look at that cartoon, all I can think of is Adult Baby sexgames, and now I need a metric fuckton of :brainbleach:

Omg, I had one of those as a customer at work once. He was wearing a (badly) hand-knitted baby blue sweater and bonnet and he was really disappointed the thing he wanted wouldn't be ready sooner because he needed it for an adult baby convention he was going to. I was trying to just ignore his fetish but he KEPT trying to talk about it. Sooo creepy.

Also, those are some big boobs on the baby in that picture.

@baaaaaaaabe I thought about donating $6.66 just to mess with him, or suggesting a bunch of people donate $ .02 (give their two cents).  I also donated to planned parenthood on behalf of Mike Pence. 

I can't even with that latest post. It's worse than when kindergarteners learn to write phonetically. Worse because kindergarteners are five years old. And in their first year of regular school. For 3 hours a day. 

Someone should send him a gift card to whole foods or trader Joe's. 

Sis Dubious Claire (doubly blessed only 5lbs 2oz, gave birth to dubious daughter of 5lbs 5oz). 

13 hours ago, General Jinjur said:

Lol at Bro Gary explaining how to use PayPal (or "paplal.")

20170918_110408.png.8329c9437e73fdf1f987906348411bf8.png

Hopefully this hinders his grifting.

Sis Jin

Ok folks. This post. Paypal, the way to collect grift. He spelled it wrong.

Bibblically in grammar,

Sis Snark.

Ok folks,

I think you need to go back and read you KJV, you'll find in there the bit where  White Jesus says how the wise men came bearing gifts of weens, gravy, and the other one donated money into Mary's Paplal.com account.

Yours in gravy goodness,

Sis Dora, 6lb 9, butt first, mother of preemie twins and an 8lb 4 whopper who we are still trying to figure out if he is the antichrist or not.

Folks who is behind the Bro GH FB page? I about choked on my gravy this morning was laughin so hard. The hubster thought I was convuluting or something. 

Sis Candy Naturally birthed 6lb8oz

16 hours ago, Destiny said:

Holy shit this is creepy. What the serious fuck? She’s a grown woman. Stop fucking infantilising her. Gross.

Yet it is entirely appropriate that she is wearing a Handmaid's bonnet.

Blessed be the fruit of the Weens....

Sis Toro. Successfully born within a 2 month due-date window (they couldn't narrow it down).... I guess my mother was keeping Satan on his toes....

umm, help me to understand, folks:

"in our ministry as we serve small, struggling churches who have no place for us to stay, or money for motels. We feel that God’s will is to ask churches to help provide this need for our family and the ministry."

sooo, they know that the churches are struggling, they know that there are many people needing so much from the damage of hurricanes (with more coming) and other things, but dammit, give them some money! so bro-gary aint gotta werk for dat motorhome home and his desperate ween addiction...

sis May...i don't know how much i weighed beyond 7 pounds something...but momma was only 4'8" so i was taken out by c-section, exactly a year and day after the Kennedy assassination

22 hours ago, General Jinjur said:

What's up with these assholes feeding each other?

So...if Mr. Confederate Revival saw the photo of Bro Hawkins getting spoon fed the good weens on the go, would he get all, er, hot and bothered.  This is a fundie trend I hope they keep to themselves.

:brainbleach:

Ok folks

i have figured out my life's destiny! In order to carry this out I'm gonna need every member of FreeJinger, and every lurker...and, what the hell, every single person who reads the forum, or has ever read the forum...to send just $1 $5 (or more!!!) to paplal.com to make my dream come true...I will use this money to evangelize on a cruise ship to Hawaii, for as long as it may take  (I'm thinking a couple of months, minimum, and of course, I must have my headship with me for...protection, yeah thats it) I will knock on every single cabin door and tell them all about the miracle of our friend and savior Rufus. I will make sure they know the miracle of his birth in an Arkansas forest, to a virgin deer mama...and then his cruel crucifixtion on the grill of jinger duggars car...to the miracle of the birth of yet another duggar grandchild within mere hours of his untimely death. And how now we hang his holy head on walls all across the world!  I know you all have needs of your own, but, really, Rufus wants this for me! How can you say no? No gift is too big! Rufus bless! 

sis. may (not my real name) 

ok folks,

once Sis @MayMay1123 is finished annoying converting everyone on the ship she will need a place to hang Rufus' head. As Bro's friend JillR set the standard I'm sure Rufus will be done with a huge house incliding the best views over the ocean an outlook over Rufus creation. 

I'd say 5$ won't do it, but no gift on paplal.com is too large

Sis May, will you invite your fellow believer to worship together in Hawaii? Please pray about it that you let me know a couple of months in advance. When Rufus is done I will have visa and flight tickets for my headship and me. 

I promise not to make pink gravy for anyone.

Sis Red Jumper, preparing a modest thong bikini because Rufus likes women and men of all sizes.

Sis @Red Jumper, of course every *true* believer is welcome to the church of Rufus, Hawaii! Y'all gotta pay your own way though...and I've got the market on FJ folks, got it? You'll have to find some other suckers supporters to give you money...:my_dodgy:

sis May

Ok folks, I'm going to start cold calling every religious organization in my vicinity to ask them to donate to my ministry. My goal is to make enough money to quit my job so I can stay at home preaching to my cats. They're total heathens in desperate need of salvation.

Sis Jin

@MayMay1123 Damn... I mean Rufus ist great. I prayed about it and Rufus told me to make some calls. The man selling plane tickets was really nice. He told me, if I put a couple of Dollars in my piggy bank every month, he would sell me the tickets for first class seats for the reasonable price of eleventy pieces of money. Rufus is great. Cu soon on Hawaii!

Ok Folks,

On returning home I will knock on every door and holler on every street corner about the man-eating  greatness of Pink weenies and their heavenly cohort Pink Gravy. Unless it's raining, cold and wet. We don't be needing no wet feet or chilblains at the Hawai party. Rufus will see me thru, the tickets will arrive with many blessings and Rufus's prayers. Rufus has a Rufusly heart and hears all pleas for assistence  to Sis MayMay and her blessed liner fruit of rich tourist (pickings). Don't fret Sis MayMay,help is at hand.

Sis GS

Ok Folks,

If Bro Gary Hawkins had a neck it would be made of Brass.  

Hey Bro Gary, iffen you don't wanna Sis Beccky, beauty that she is, to fall through the floorboards then get a job!!! 

Simples.

Sis GS.

ps folk are homeless and struggling because of various hurricanes right now. You, my pal, are totally blind and selfish to the needs of real people who work hard and have lost everything. Find a cave, take beautiful Beccky, eat weens and disappear. 

Ok folks,

I can't even summarize their live grift.

Lemme take a swaller of my drank first.

Speaking of dranks...

If you're drinking 12 Dr. Pepper or Pepsi dranks a day, you need to  be sending Bro that $12 now. Don't use his To Go Fund. It takes some of his money. 

Screw Hurricanes. Bro Gary needs your money MORE. 

Okay Folks

I just COULD NOT with those videos. becky writes: "HELP THIS FAMILY WITH THIS NEED. What if it were YOU?" i am sorely tempted to tell bro gary to get a damn JOB, that's what i would do if my family's motorhome home, the only home i had, was falling to pieces. begging is not making Christianity look favorable or desirable...

sis May

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived