IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins Part 2: Saved and Eating Weens, Like a MAN!

Destiny

26 minutes ago, Nikedagain? said:

OF COURSE IT'S NORTH CAROLINA

I think he's just down the road from Scott Brown's plantation.  Poor NC.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

<snip>

And this for a ThD: Also upon completion of your course studies a Thesis or Dissertation (at least 30 pages or 20,000 words) will be required to receive your Degree.

Thirty (30) whole pages !!!!!!!!111111Eleventy!!!!!!!1111

<snip>

Ok folks, 30 pages is the shortest of multiple papers I had to write for each of my upper level BA courses.  SMH.

Sis World Works (short for "because that's the way the world actually works" which is something I tell the kids whenever they complain/argue about expected behaviors or the way the world actually works.  You know, where you actually have to do something to get something.)

Ok folks, I was buried in all things Irma last week and am just now coming out of that. Bro. Gary's self-righteous arguing drives me nuts...especially when coupled with his social blundering. What a dope.

Sis. FF, who had to go a whole two weeks after birth before almost dying and being rushed into surgery but still doesn't use it as a resume builder so take that Bro. Lovelace

14 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

God meant him for great things!  And he can't spell resuscitated.

It was the only place he got accepted and it didn't require any academic work.  And it is not accredited, of course.

The first thing that came up when I googled Slidell was the Baptist Board.

Reveal hidden contents

Originally posted by Rustynail:

Has anyone had any experience with Slidell Baptist Seminary in Louisiana? I am currently a student and have received multiple low quality tapes, and my tuition statement was incorrect until I complained about it. This time, one of the "tests" that I sent in November was lost in the mail. I sent another copy of the test on Jan. 18 by certified mail, and found out the test hasn't been accepted yet as of Feb. 4. This is the only test that is missing for the Bachelor of Theology degree. Has anyone else had problems with this seminary or heard anything bad about it? I mean, a Doctor of Theology degree for $700 by listening to tapes and having the KJV Bible as the only textbook is pretty ridiculous, but I was attending to further my knowledge of the Bible. Any comments?

UZThD responds:

I agree. Why have to listen to tapes? Maybe for an even thousand they'd just send me the ThD !  

But seriously, IF what you describe is true, why are you "going" to a school for a ThB that gives docs as prizes in cracker jacks?

The rest of the responses are pretty good too! https://www.baptistboard.com/threads/slidell-baptist-seminary.2936/

Fake PhD's issuing more fake PhDs.

That's a weird bio to start with a birth story. Who gets licensed to preach at age 17? And there's no way anyone can get a legitimate doctorate in anything within 4 years after graduating high school. His story reads with major side-eye and reeks of complete bullshit. 

Sis DFL

@FundieFarmer. Oh no!  I hope you did not get a lot of damage and life will get back to normal asap.  I went through Gloria in the mid eighties.  It WAS like a badge of honor for a long  while.  Now, that is how most hurricanes roll.  Scary.  Best to ya. 

Sis. Beermeet. 7lbs, 11oz.  No complications.  Could it be SATAN had my back?  Not chosen because basic uncomplicated birth?

ghaw6.PNG.c0297bf80f9937bd03ae22bdf3cf3303.PNG

Yes, Gary, at this rate ($50 in four months) you should meet your $50k goal in just 333 years! I'm sure that piece of junk you're currently living in can hang on until then.

@FundieFarmer How are you guys doing out there? Hope you're okay.

@BlackberryGirl, Congratulations on your sweet new Grandboy. He's beautifully! Wishing your daughter a speedy recovery, and all the best to your family.

-Sis. PopRox, 8lbs 6oz, breech, c-section needed.

If Gary realizes that his desire to own the motorhome is a ween dream, will he refund the money already donated?

I think I know the answer to this one.

So I know im late to the weens. But when I was maybe 8 I was on a tire swing and we were spinning too fast and the girl across from me barfed hot pink who knows what all over me. No joke the weenie gravy slop looks exactly the same and is giving me flashbacks to being covered in pink vomit

8 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

<snip>

In fairness, he did not say he was resurrected.  He said he was "resusciated."

Oh Sista Palimpsest, I was in SEVERE need of humor and you have blessed me. 

@BlackberryGirl I hope that little unexpected bundle brings you joy and that your daughter finds her way. 

20 minutes ago, Calypso said:

So I know im late to the weens. But when I was maybe 8 I was on a tire swing and we were spinning too fast and the girl across from me barfed hot pink who knows what all over me. No joke the weenie gravy slop looks exactly the same and is giving me flashbacks to being covered in pink vomit

Now I have a flashback to the high school where cytomegalovirus struck.  You could tell who had taken Pepto Bismol to try to help their stomach issues. That pink stuff was all over the place mixed with whatever was eaten for breakfast. The CDC was called in, school closed and decontaminated. Thanks for the memory recall, I think.

Cute baby @BlackberryGirl. Must've been a real shock to get that call from your daughter though!

Sis mango_fandango, 7lbs 11oz (hey @Beermeet birth weight twin! :P), was back-to-back, peed on the weighing scales, was totally fine but (TMI WARNING!!) my poor mother needed stitches as an episiotomy wasn't enough for my humongous head (apologies for the TMI)

45 minutes ago, Tree Hugger 2 said:

Now I have a flashback to the high school where cytomegalovirus struck.  You could tell who had taken Pepto Bismol to try to help their stomach issues. That pink stuff was all over the place mixed with whatever was eaten for breakfast. The CDC was called in, school closed and decontaminated. Thanks for the memory recall, I think.

Glad not only one who thought that looked like someone had downed a bottle of pepto bismal and barfed up over their dinner. I have a serious phobia of puke and this makes me twitch in horror to think about. 

1 hour ago, Calypso said:

Omg.  When I was in 4th grade I barfed up hotdogs after a nature walk with the class.  I grew up in the sticks and teachers would take us on walks to identify bushes and trees and learn what was edible and not.  This time, we had us a weenie roast.   Too many wild blueberries and weens, I yaked in the hallway.   So embarrassing. 

@mango_fandango. Twinning! :D

10 hours ago, SuperNova said:

Two and a half months premature and weighing in at 2 pounds and 2 ounces, he died and was resusciated several times.

I was also premature, but the relevance of this fact eludes me. Who uses their birth as a resume point? Weird shit!

2 hours ago, Tree Hugger 2 said:

That's pretty much what I thought too when I saw that. It's fucking disgusting.

Sis destiny

7 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

You can "click to embiggen" a diagram on that page. Embiggen was invented for a Simpsons episode (googling gives Lisa the Iconoclast). I've never heard it actually used. 

Embiggen is a perfectly cromulent word!

46 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I was also premature, but the relevance of this fact eludes me. Who uses their birth as a resume point? Weird shit!

Please tell me that I am not the only comedy nerd who has watched Burning Love? (it is a parody of the Bachelor shows-SO funny)

There's a character named Leo (Martin Starr-SO funny) whose greatest accomplishment in life has been his premature birth.  

Lol. Then there's this confederate yahoo. 

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived