IGNORED

Dillards 41: Chocolate, Cheese, and Other Things More Interesting

choralcrusader8613

Last thread here:

Thanks to the ever-popular thread drift for the title! :P Jill and Derick are still grifting, they think that a Muslim family needs to try "American food" (Rufus, preserve us all from Duggar haute cuisine), and generally act like dinguses. Carry on!

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coming out of lurkdom to share the silliness of this headline: http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/jill-duggar-derick-dillard-tortilla-141243

Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard Use Tortilla as a Hat for Their Infant Son, Obvs Receive Backlash

I don't know why that struck my funny bone so much, but it made me laugh at the absurdity of it all.

ETA: Izzy's face of just being so over it made me laugh so hard for some reason. I was joking with a friend that tortillas will be the new hipster parent thing to use on their babies.

Yes I was talking about Ryans steakhouse.  It was my Nanna and my special place to go. 

15 hours ago, SadieJane said:

Food, that doubles as hats.... I can get behind that. Can I wear a taco as a hat?

Yes indeed. Picture found on Google images :pb_biggrin:

IMG_6237.JPG

In all honesty, I bet Izzy is the one who put the tortilla on Sammy's head. Probably thought it was funny (which to him it has to be, kids generally like silly).

The things these people do often deserve backlash. Tortillas on heads shouldn't be one of them. Life is too short to not be silly sometimes. Yay silliness.

D'wreck can go away, I'd be happy not to see him.

Someone actually took time to write an article about a baby with a tortilla hat? 

I think it's funny and most of us have a pic like that.

There's a pic of BabyMela around the time I started teething gnawing on an entire loaf of  crusty Italian bread longer than I was. That's what ItalianMama does when she forgot the teething toy

I dont know if this video has been posted before. I just found it on youtube and it reminds me of Jill and Derick,

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, DarkAnts said:

I dont know if this video has been posted before. I just found it on youtube and it reminds me of Jill and Derick,

Spoiler

LMAO. 

"It's like footprints in the sand, but where two sets of footprints turn into zero."

"I was gonna witness to her, but we had dinner reservations."

"GET BEHIND ME, SATAN!"

"All we're asking for is $10,000 a month."

4 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Love the video! Are there any more of the same? 

John Crist has a ton of videos on Facebook. This is the one that got me hooked on him. 

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 8:04 PM, grandmadugger said:

John Crist has a ton of videos on Facebook. This is the one that got me hooked on him. 

He is so spot on :pb_lol:

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 8:04 PM, grandmadugger said:

I like how he totally drove by empty parking spaces. Or is that a filming mistake? lol. I need to watch more of his videos. This guy is amazing. I hope he finds Derick's twitter for some inspiration.

Not sure if this has been mentioned in the previous thread, but I found it quite surprising that Jill still has that purecharity link in her bio with a big fat SUSPENDED at the end :pb_confused: No such thing as bad publicity, I guess...

Capture.PNG.f1332651e2fa3a7c9534d61f9aaca15f.PNG

When my kids were little, my 2.5 year old took a pad of pink flower shaped post it's out of my desk and stuck one to his 8 month old brother's head.  I'm more curious as to where Izzy got the tortilla.

Maybe it was Izzy being silly, in which case- adorable, nice to see him interacting with his brother! But when I saw the pictures first I was annoyed that they didn't have a hat on Samuel...he's so little, and he needs something to keep the sun out of his face/eyes! Then when I saw the tortilla on his head I figured they forgot his hat and just made do with what they had. As a still relatively new mom, I kind of felt a bond with Jill from that. I know that's silly, but it made me warm to her a little bit! 

15 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

I like how he totally drove by empty parking spaces. Or is that a filming mistake? lol. I need to watch more of his videos. This guy is amazing. I hope he finds Derick's twitter for some inspiration.

I have thought about sending him Dwreck's twitter. Lol He would have a blast with it I am sure. 

I really hope that Israel was wearing a matching suit with Spurgeon and that we get to see a photo. That would be beyond cute and I'm in need of cute things to look at today!

On 9/9/2017 at 1:42 PM, Londish said:

Yes indeed. Picture found on Google images :pb_biggrin:

IMG_6237.JPG

Now this is a Pope I can believe in!

8 hours ago, Jenn The Heathen said:

When my kids were little, my 2.5 year old took a pad of pink flower shaped post it's out of my desk and stuck one to his 8 month old brother's head.  I'm more curious as to where Izzy got the tortilla.

In another photo they were shown feeding the tortillas to the animals. I'm assuming they were given to the Dills by the farmers for that purpose. 

2 hours ago, AnnEggBlandHer? said:

Maybe it was Izzy being silly, in which case- adorable, nice to see him interacting with his brother! But when I saw the pictures first I was annoyed that they didn't have a hat on Samuel...he's so little, and he needs something to keep the sun out of his face/eyes! Then when I saw the tortilla on his head I figured they forgot his hat and just made do with what they had. As a still relatively new mom, I kind of felt a bond with Jill from that. I know that's silly, but it made me warm to her a little bit! 

Just want to point out that some kids have trouble wearing hats because of their head shapes and sizes. It's next to impossible finding hats that fit my daughter because her head is so massive. Her dad has the same issue and has since he was an infant.

I don't actually think that's why Samuel didn't have a hat on. It's more likely they forgot one, didn't think he needed it for some reason, or they put it away because he (or Izzy) kept pulling it off. But head size can be a factor for some kids. 

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 8:31 PM, Jinder Roles said:

So Derick posted this gem today.

Hear that, everyone? Quit masturbating and you could be just like Derick Dillard! 

Explains a lot.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived