IGNORED

US Big Brother (season 19 & beyond)

clueliss
Curious
Message added by Curious

This thread has been changed from season 19 to season 19 and following seasons per member request.

I'm starting a thread so that you find citizens of Free Jinger can enjoy the wild claims of BB19 house guest Raven's claims this year.  She has gastroparesis and as a result, has a stomach pacemaker.  However, her outlandish claims just keep coming.  Some of this may actually be legitimate but the legitimate claims get lost in the crazy.

She was apparently homeschooled (in Arkansas) and has stated that her GPA was Dance.  Her marathon time was 7th place (for women in her age group but what she described was likely a 5k or 10k charity walk/run. 

See number 10 - can't eat red meat - but can eat hamburger. 

Edited by Curious
title change per OP request
  • Upvote 1

I don't watch BB but I googled this because of entertainment value and I can't watch her talk for even a minute. 

• Upvote 4

"Her GPA was in dance" is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. 

Wish someone had cornered her on the Arabic thing and asked her to speak it, because I think laughing at her gobbledeegook would have brought our country together.

• Upvote 2

I can't even figure this girl out. What is the point in making up all this crap? No one believes you! :P 

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

Bumping the thread I started for BB19 for this potential item of interest related to US BB and racism.  

Way back in US BB history there was BB4 and the winner was Jun Song.   I was a Jun fan from the beginning.  Jun now lives in Belgium.  She got married (and just divorced) and has a son (Noah).  She's currently trying to explain to the people in her city why Yellow Face is not acceptable.  Here is a link to a twitter post that has a link to her blog.  

• Upvote 1

That was interesting and a cute exchange with her son. How smart kids are...you hurt someones feelings without maybe knowing? Just say sorry and stop doing it. 

Instead too many adults respond like this (Jun Song's tweet):

Victim: You hurt me.

Perpetrator: No, you’re just interpreting that as pain.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

I am.  And will confess to being a live feeder.  This is the best season they've had in years.  

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Yes I am not alone here!! :562479514c500_32(1):I don't like some of what I've heard JC do/say on the live feeds (ice cream scooper, asking Rachel if she's trans) but I can't stop laughing at Yatus & Jin & Jang. 

• Upvote 2

I like this season a lot, I feel like they may be overdoing it with the twists. Like do either power apps or hacker, but we will see I guess. I'm guessing that it will come out quickly that Haleigh was the one who won the hacker comp. 

Also Rockstar has me drove crazy. She talks the biggest game and does nothing! 

• Upvote 1

Rockstar has been disappointing but I haven't lost faith yet, there's a few below her on my least fave list -- esp Bayleigh & Angela. Who's your pick to win?

Brett needs to be kept for the entertainment value of his speeches & "anal lice." :my_biggrin: 

13 hours ago, Suz8710 said:

Rockstar has been disappointing but I haven't lost faith yet, there's a few below her on my least fave list -- esp Bayleigh & Angela. Who's your pick to win?

Brett needs to be kept for the entertainment value of his speeches & "anal lice." :my_biggrin: 

Tyler is my pick to win so far. Just because he has been doing a good job balancing playing both sides. I like Brett! :) I think that he plays a good game and does his own thing. He's entertainment. There's no one else in the house that is really doing much else on that end. 

Bayleigh is way down on my list. I got way irritated by her last week and I doubt she will recover. 

• Upvote 1

My current preferred top final 4 is (in no particular order) Tyler, Scottie, Haleigh, & JC.  Not necessarily my favs.  

I liked Bayleigh until the power went to her head last week but have thought that she shot her game down when she hooked up with Swaggy - she's played his game even after he left not her own.  And then good grief WHY talk about the power app when you didn't have to.

Sam & Angie seem like okay/nice people but Sam, in particular, I'm bored/tired with from a game perspective.  

Because I'm a feeder and see/hear stuff - shut up Fessy.

I want to like Angela but she keeps pulling mean girl crap.

Love Kaycee

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

The last week or so has made me ragey...how on earth can The Hive/Foutte be that bad? Fessy is the worst of all. I wanted to route for that side, but they are making it impossible.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Doesn't appear to be a lot of interest on BB here, maybe you'd enjoy the very active PTV threads instead.  They have threads on the individual shows and a thread discussing the live feeds.  Probably other threads, too.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Suz8710 said:

The last week or so has made me ragey...how on earth can The Hive/Foutte be that bad? Fessy is the worst of all. I wanted to route for that side, but they are making it impossible.

They're too egotistical is the issue. Last week when they were assuming that they had the votes to keep Rockstar and were acting like they ran the house the whole time...eek! I was cringing big time. How with all the blindsides that they had in the previous weeks were they so sure that they had it? 

• I Agree 1

I don't talk about it here because I discuss it elsewhere with friends I've had in some cases since Big Brother 2 or 3.  

Since I'm a feeder - this week has me ragey/stabby and I've not watched the live feesd much and I've skipped the show on Sunday and will again on Wednesday night.  

• Upvote 1

I've considered posting to the Reddit, I love a lot of their memes and creativity but they can definitely be a bit nastier if you don't like a certain person or alliance. I'll check out Previously TV - since I've stopped working at my last job it's cut into my "who I can discuss the show with." Most of my friends are so not into reality tv, and it sucks! For me it's a great escape from my daily life and I enjoy it. 

• Upvote 2

• 10 months later...

I know this is a pretty dead thread but I didn’t know where else to put it & it does not seem big enough a deal to list elsewhere on FJ....BUT we have a decent fundie connection to a current BB 21 contestant!

Once the season is underway I like to check out the players on social media. Although I didn’t see that Reddit had any for sm accounts for him, I found Sam’s Facebook page.

While I don’t want to out the specific person, a close relative of Sam’s is fundie. This person is fb friends with Laura DeMasie, Jill Rod & Caleb & Josh Williams’ mother. I’m sure there’s more fundie friendships but those folks showed up for me right away on the friends list. This person listed IBLP as a past employer. On the flip side, the person fully supports Sam being on BB which is cool. 

So weird & just wanted to share.

Edited by Suz8710
  • Upvote 1

If we're talking BB21 Sam (and not BB20 Sam) I'm not surprised given the information dug up on the twitterverse/reddit and in his intro package.  I believe he's from PA so that isn't really that far from JRodville.  

And Yay - someone else into BB (although this year is a bit meh for me so far)  

• Upvote 1

Yes BB21 Sam Smith. I read recaps of the live feeds when I can (I’m impressed by the faithful feed watchers, I could never) and now I’d like to see if he mentions his upbringing/religious views. I’d just be curious about his background in that area. 

This is the kind of stuff I’d rather see on the show than another showmance ?. Agree with you, the season is pretty meh. I do love Nicole though.

I haven't seen any mentions of religion from him.  I have feeds but haven't watched much this year.  I follow several accounts on Twitter that do updates and haven't seen mention there either.  

I do remember Dominque (BB19) doing what I'm going to term live feed revival/bible studies that week she was on the block where she would read the bible/preach to live feed viewers (not other houseguests) on the feeds.  

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/7/2021 at 11:29 AM, Chickenbutt said:

Big Brother 23 starts tonight. 

Big Brother after 22 seasons, has FINALLY had a black winner. I'm so happy with how the season turned out. 

• Upvote 1