IGNORED

Young woman tells Infowars "reporter" he's a fornicating idiot

47of74

An Infowars "reporter" got his ass handed to him by a young woman

Infowars reporter Owen Shroyer was shocked when a young girl used vulgar language to question his intelligence.

At a recent protest, Shroyer walked up to a young girl and shoved a microphone in her face, asking “How are you young man?”

“Um, you’re a f*cking idiot,” the girl responded.

My favorite too. 

I see that fuckhead Alex Jones has decided to not leave well enough alone

Now Alex Jones is attacking the girl who dared to question the intelligence of an Infowars reporter.

“On his show today, Alex Jones came to his employee’s defense, saying the girl sounded like ‘John Belushi on PCP’ and ‘acts basically like some thug woman'” Media Matters reported.

“On his show today, Alex Jones came to his employee’s defense, saying the girl sounded like ‘John Belushi on PCP’ and ‘acts basically like some thug woman'” Media Matters reported.

I have only one reaction to the young lady in this story. What a smart :tw_cookie:.  

On 9/7/2017 at 9:33 PM, bashfulpixie said:

I love that little girl.  He IS a fucking idiot.

We were at a Bat mitzvah  party the other week and they  had a slide show of the kid from birth to now.  One of the photos  had her standing in front of T's hotel holding up her middle finger. A huge cheering from the guests erupted 

3 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

We were at a Bat mitzvah  party the other week and they  had a slide show of the kid from birth to now.  One of the photos  had her standing in front of T's hotel holding up her middle finger. A huge cheering from the guests erupted 

Oh shit is that even English? My point strong word order not.

37 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Well you're perfectly fluent in Yoda speak. 

2 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

I probably would have said "A huge cheer erupted from the guests" but your version was perfectly understandable.

How in the hell did he confuse her to be a young man? Her response showed her clear annoyance and she does not have time for his shit basically.

Archived