IGNORED

The Hawkins Family

General Jinjur

Finally caught up. Wow! A lot of surprises there!

The guy is barely able to communicate in 21st century English yet "reads" the KING JAMES VERSION only. He can't possibly understand it.

I like my weens in mac-n-cheese, not pinky-white sauce. Gag. 

Sis Florita

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Khan said:

May all your weens be good weens.

Ok folks I know one kind of ween Gary does not think is good. Halloween!

Thank you, I'll be here all night. Anyhoo...is he just lying about all these alleged donations? He must be, or why is it such crickets in the comments to his posts and on his Gofundme? Even if he does have a couple thousand dollars or so lined up, which doesn't even seem very likely, how could he possibly think he's going to get like 30 times more than that? And by September 28th, so he can take it to NX? (What is NX, btw?)

1 minute ago, Anonymousguest said:

@Bethella the Maxwells are connected to the Andersons?

Yep, back in 2013 the Andersons attended one of the Maxwell conferences in AZ. 

On 9/8/2017 at 9:11 AM, Georgiana said:

I don't think this man has ever seen the word "marathon".  How do you even type out "sha-r-thon" and think "Yeah, that definitely looks like a word"? 

Yeah, no one is doubting your lack of work ethic here, buddy.  

I initially read it as "shart-a-thon" which makes perfect sense after the supper bowel of weens.

I think he was going for "share-a-thon? You know, where you share money and Bro Hawkins shares...something. Not wisdom, that's for sure.

Sr Ozlsn

9 hours ago, TheWayTheWorldWorks said:

Oh please someone do this!  I tried but my creativity is gone.  Perhaps this shaky start will get someone's ween gravy flowin' in the correct direction:

You gravy beyond compare; the flowing sauce of auburn there; with real flour and pieces of good ween

Ok Folks,

We need @Palimpsest!  She is great at song parodies.  Plus, how is she not already in this thread?

Yours in Ween,

Sis C

6 hours ago, EmiGirl said:

What's the deal with non gothard fundies and contemporary Christian music? I know gothard has this thing about the back beat being from Africa and Africa and anything from it is apparantly Satan, but can any of them produce scripture to back this up?

From what I can tell, it's purely racist.  The only "explanations" I've seen are along the lines of "It was African rhythms!" presented with a "why do you need more?".

Those awful Denlingers add a "Rock music started in the south, where voodoo is from, and voodoo also came from Africa" as if that makes perfect sense too.  Others throw in a ton of massively racist stuff about witchdoctors and things like that.  But yeah, definitely never seen anything Biblical about it.

7 hours ago, dora said:

De lurking to say I love this thread so much. And gravy is supposed to be brown.

Yours in gravy goodness,
Sis Dora

ok folks,

I don't have a problem with gravy being white.  White gravy is better on some things like biscuits and chicken fried steak (which you can't get where I live...country fried =/= chicken fried dammit!).  Brown gravy is better on mashed taters and turkey, etc.

I'm 100% certain that PINK gravy is NEVER acceptable and is an abomination from the pits of hell...ween or no ween.

Sis C

1 hour ago, Curious said:

Ok Folks,

We need @Palimpsest!  She is great at song parodies.  Plus, how is she not already in this thread?

You called?  I'll see what I can do, but my best parodies come to me while I'm scrubbing something. Unfortunately my house is quite clean at the moment.  

And to answer your question, I've been avoiding this thread because I'm deathly afraid of seeing that photo of pink vomit over turds again. :laughing-jumpingpurple:

Good weens, good weens, goods weens, good weens, I'm making you to feed my GODLY man.

Good weens, good weens, good weens, good weens, I'm making you with biscuits from a can.

Your gravy is beyond compare.

Your weens so red like Bozo's hair

Make Plexus-colored sauce for you, good weens.

And I can easily understand

How you could easily kill my man,

But still I'm making you for him, good weens.

7 hours ago, Coy Koi said:

Ok folks I know one kind of ween Gary does not think is good. Halloween!

Okay folks,

On Oct 31 we should all dress up as either JillRod or Bro Gary & call it ShallowWeen.

Sis Indigo

Ok folks,

Best gravy I have ever made was pinkish, but more purplish. The hue was made from the half a bottle of Red Velvet Cupcake wine I tossed in on a whim. It was perfect for the Sheppard's pie I used it in.

Unfortunately, I am too cheap to buy wine intentionally for cooking gravy and it was a rare event that I had done threatening to turn to vinegar in the fridge.

But I really don't think Bro Gary got pink gravy from wine. Matter of fact, I cannot for the life of me figure out HOW they got it that color of pink.

Sis Chaos

ok folks

i find it interesting that bro gary doesn't delete comments!

"God see and hears all pleas, maybe this is one that he is saying no to. I don't know, maybe he wants you to buy a house, settle down, get a job and preach on Sundays."

"This guy Gary is greedy and behaving in an ungodly and disgusting way. I really can't wait until God deals with these charlatans."

"Whatever happened to earning money for the things you want/need? Grifters!"

maybe he doesn't know how to delete?

sis.May

9 hours ago, Khan said:

May all your weens be good weens.

OK Folks,

This phrase is a keeper!  Years from now FJers will be saying this and newbies will be asking "where in the world did THAT expression come from?"  much like happens now with "riffles" or "SEVERELY"...  Unfortunately, my brain wants to follow it with some other toast, but the only one that came to mind is "May the weens rise up to meet you" which is way too :GPn0zNK:  or possibly :puke-front:, but either way, not what I intended...

39 minutes ago, chaotic life said:

Ok folks,

Best gravy I have ever made was pinkish, but more purplish. The hue was made from the half a bottle of Red Velvet Cupcake wine I tossed in on a whim. It was perfect for the Sheppard's pie I used it in.

I have made a sauce that was this color, and it was great.  It was a sour cream-horseradish sauce for roasted beets.  Once the beets were mixed in, the whole thing turned that same bright pink.  But somehow knowing it was beets made it not-gross...  (at least to those of us who like beets)

Sis CoD

2 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

You called?  I'll see what I can do, but my best parodies come to me while I'm scrubbing something. Unfortunately my house is quite clean at the moment.

I would be honored to offer up my house to the cause.  Guaranteed you will have time to come up with something brilliant before you finish scrubbing here.

Sis VVV

@chaotic life You can freeze red wine, if you're only planning to cook with it.  It makes it nasty to drink, but perfect for adding richness to sauces.  I have a couple of 250ml lumps in my freezer from the last time I had some to cook with but couldn't drink for some reason.

1 hour ago, VVV said:

I would be honored to offer up my house to the cause.  Guaranteed you will have time to come up with something brilliant before you finish scrubbing here.

Sis VVV

Me too! Possibly a whole opera!!

Ok folks, there is no way I am deleting or blocking Bro Gary.  Too much entertainment to just abandon...

Sis MM

gary.jpg

OK folks.

Gravy is brown. And made with meat juices.

Any other liquid on a meal is a sauce.

Sis Sawasdee.

14 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I'd say more likely he doesn't know how to read.

I'm not sure he knows much of anything.  Sometimes I think his head is as full of gravy as his stomach.  

3 hours ago, VVV said:

Sis VVV

I will respectfully decline.  I hate housework!  :laughing-jumpingpurple:

I did clean out my fridge for the cause, however.  Jolene has already been done, so how about this:

Ode to Gary Hawkins (to the tune of the Old Rugged Cross)

On a plate far away sat a mess of pink weens, 
The emblem of gross looking puke; 
And we loathe that vile dish where the gravy is pink, 
For that mess of chopped weeners must stink.

Chorus (repeat after each verse):

Gary loves his plate of gross weens 
(Though the end of the world is at hand) 
He can snarf down pink gravy without greens, 
Dear Rufus, that dish should be banned.

Oh, that pink gravy and weens, so despised by FJ, 
Has a wondrous attraction for him; 
For a dear little pig died for this meal, 
So Gary could be filled to the brim.

That mess on a plate, drowned in gravy quite vile,
Such an awful health hazard and so rank.
'Cos eating like that causes clogged arteries
And is as bad as succumbing to drank.

1 hour ago, MarblesMom said:

Ok folks, there is no way I am deleting or blocking Bro Gary.  Too much entertainment to just abandon...

Sis MM

gary.jpg

Didn't ex-gay Greg and Dede trying the grift an RV for the lord?  I don't think they were successful either were they?

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived