• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
samurai_sarah

Maxwell 12: Eleven years of blogging, still got nothing to say

284 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

Its now been changed to disoriented.  Hi Coward Steve!

Well I did comment and tell them...It won't be an approved comment I'm sure...

He *didn't* save the guinea pigs.

I covered my nose with my shirt to get the guinea pigs, but the smoke was much more powerful than I ever imagined. It was much different than a campfire. It was so toxic to my lungs that I could not tolerate even the smallest amount. The guinea pigs would be gone.

Having re-read, they managed to survive, but he couldn't save them.

I'm very glad Cody's family is safe, especially after looking at those pictures. 

While I don't doubt it was chaos, it's worrisome that the 4 year old was able to wander away from his mother and siblings (I think they were in the car by that time?) and go back in the house and apparently no one noticed.  Thankfully Cody was still in the house or it could have ended much worse.

Well, they may have changed disillusioned to disoriented, but they should take another look at that headline too. I think “unthinkable” may be the word they were looking for, not “implausible.”

On 9/20/2017 at 4:32 AM, Dark Matters said:

The fire safety plan, part 2, is up.  I know I was waiting with bated breath for it.  So God had a "rescue plan".  He saved the guinea pigs but not the bearded dragon or the hermit crab.  God plays favorites.  God is a bit of a jerk. 

God has a hierarchy of value for his creations. Thus mammals are worth saving but  herps and  crustaceans are not.

Edited by Black Aliss
my grammar had deteriorated to Maxwellian levels

56 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

God has a hierarchy of value for his creations. Thus mammals are worth saving but  herps and  crustaceans are not.

When I first read this, I thought it meant "herpes and crustaceans(crabs.)  Or any other STDs that happened to be present...

3 hours ago, Granwych said:

When I first read this, I thought it meant "herpes and crustaceans(crabs.)  Or any other STDs that happened to be present...

You win the internet today!

That's quite a maze of bunk beds in the fire house....

just off to clean the slide.

I know I shouldn't be surprised but... do these girls EVER hang out with someone that's not a brother/sister/parent/SIL? 

1 hour ago, johnhugh said:

just off to clean the slide.

LOL! Yes, they clean the slide but I was actually amazed at how messy Sarah's workspace is. Surely she MUST have some tidying up time scheduled at some point during her day/week!