IGNORED

Future Spawning: Upcoming Babies 8

Bethella

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

I’m pretty convinced.... this picture on their blog shows one of the nieces touching the belly

Reveal hidden contents

486B036E-2C2D-431C-8E86-30E439E97DEA.jpeg.a1e5ab056b8a4c4755436e0139aa60a1.jpeg

Comments confirm Elissa is pregnant.  Belly is pretty big so she's probably due early next year.

On 11/6/2017 at 9:33 AM, fundiefollower said:

Comments confirm Elissa is pregnant.  Belly is pretty big so she's probably due early next year.

new maxwell baby.jpg

35 minutes ago, lilith said:

The 13th Rodrigues baby is another girl. Jill is disappointed that she’s getting too old to even out the boy/girl ratio in her family.

I pray to Rufus that this is the last one for the Rodriguii!

8 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Jills 38. Sadly, she could have 2 or 3 more. :(

She did say she was due in April, btw. 

I believe technically she just turned 39. 

1 minute ago, withaj said:

I believe technically she just turned 39. 

I have her birth year as 79. I know she has said she was 18 at marriage, but I wasn't sure if she was about to turn 18 or already 18. Anyone else know for sure?

Even at 39, she could still have 2 or 3 more. I hope not. I don't think this is her last, though. 

1 hour ago, anjulibai said:

I have her birth year as 79. I know she has said she was 18 at marriage, but I wasn't sure if she was about to turn 18 or already 18. Anyone else know for sure?

Even at 39, she could still have 2 or 3 more. I hope not. I don't think this is her last, though. 

I just tried really, really hard to find her legal year of birth using state/county records, but alas! She does not have much of a legal footprint. I can, however, tell you that David and Jill paid $429.17 in property taxes on their home on August 30th. Also, her mother was born in 1949 and her father was born in 1951. Cradle robber!

I'm a researcher by training. I will solve this mystery!!

ETA: Pretty sure she was born in 1978 but trying to find additional sources to corroborate.

1 hour ago, anjulibai said:

I have her birthday as November 4, 1979 and the wedding as October 4, 1997, so one month before she turned 19.

I’m guessing two more Rodrigues babies after this one, then a couple of SEVERE miscarriages in Jill’s mid forties. I do hope I’m wrong on both counts.

Fundamentalists Wiki has Jill's birthday listed as 11/3/78, but they've had incorrect birthdays listed for other fundies before. The "About Jill" page on the family website says she met David in January 1997, during her senior year of high school. If her birthday's in November and she did school at the same age/pace as kids do in public school, she should've turned 18 in 1996. Though she could've been a year ahead of most people her age. I guess I'm leaning towards 1978 as her birth year, though. That would also make her 18 when she got married. I think the big hair and heavy makeup she wears age her but without that she looks her actual age. :)

I don't follow the Rods so, looking at the "About Our Children" page on their site, I was surprised to see how fast she's popped those babies out! There's a big gap between Hannah and Olivia, though, and a pretty big one between Sofia and the due date of the current pregnancy. Did she have some of the miscarriages she's mentioned in those times?

2 hours ago, Corntree said:

I don't follow the Rods so, looking at the "About Our Children" page on their site, I was surprised to see how fast she's popped those babies out! There's a big gap between Hannah and Olivia, though, and a pretty big one between Sofia and the due date of the current pregnancy. Did she have some of the miscarriages she's mentioned in those times?

Between Hannah and Olivia : she took much longer than usual (18 months) to conceive, then lost that baby at 3 months of pregnancy, followed by two other miscarriages and then she got pregnant with Olivia. Between Sofia and this baby girl, we haven't heard of anything. If she had any miscarriages she didn't mention them publicly. Source : this article Jill wrote in Above Rubies : http://aboverubies.org/index.php/2013-11-12-17-55-51/english-language/motherhood/2484-motherhood-tears-of-grief-and-tears-of-joy

@meee Here is the link of the wiki : http://fundamentalists.wikia.com/wiki/Fundamentalists_Wiki

I don't find it very easy to navigate and find pages, but it's an interesting resource, and they are adding content regularly.

1 hour ago, Seren Ann said:

@meee Here is the link of the wiki : http://fundamentalists.wikia.com/wiki/Fundamentalists_Wiki

I don't find it very easy to navigate and find pages, but it's an interesting resource, and they are adding content regularly.

Yeah, it's an informative site but my beef with it is that the front page just has links to popular pages and mentions recent activity and it's hard to know what other content there is. It would be very helpful if they had a page with links to all the family pages and stuff. There is a search bar up top but it's a small site so they could easily provide links to all their stuff instead of leaving people to search for fundies that might not even be on the site. Most wikis I see are laid out much better. I found searching for "family" seems to bring up links for all the families on the site.

13 hours ago, withaj said:

I just tried really, really hard to find her legal year of birth using state/county records, but alas! She does not have much of a legal footprint. I can, however, tell you that David and Jill paid $429.17 in property taxes on their home on August 30th. Also, her mother was born in 1949 and her father was born in 1951. Cradle robber!

I'm a researcher by training. I will solve this mystery!!

ETA: Pretty sure she was born in 1978 but trying to find additional sources to corroborate.

I can confirm 1978.  (Also a researcher here and I have access to services through work that compile public information data from all over the country.)

Jill hasn't had a miscarriage since no-longer-a-baby Sophia was born. She posted some stupid "game" on Facebook sometime this past summer where every poster was supposed to give you the number of pregnancies they had and whether the babies were in heaven or on earth. :roll: And she didn't list any pregnancies after Sophia. This was before (she knew about) this current pregnancy.

Sooo this long gap gives me hope that their fertility has decreased and they won't have any more babies to stuff in cages after this one.

So, I had Jill's b-day down wrong. I was able to confirm November 3 not the 4th via FB posts this year and last year. With @Corntree and @Kylolo confirming the year, her birthday is 11/3/1978. 

19 hours ago, Corntree said:

Fundamentalists Wiki has Jill's birthday listed as 11/3/78, but they've had incorrect birthdays listed for other fundies before. The "About Jill" page on the family website says she met David in January 1997, during her senior year of high school. If her birthday's in November and she did school at the same age/pace as kids do in public school, she should've turned 18 in 1996. Though she could've been a year ahead of most people her age. I guess I'm leaning towards 1978 as her birth year, though. That would also make her 18 when she got married. I think the big hair and heavy makeup she wears age her but without that she looks her actual age. :)

Not necessarily. Depends on when a kid starts school, but there are definitely plenty who turn 18 well after they graduate. One of my cousin's did. That could make Jill 17 when she met David and turning 18 the month after they married. 

4 hours ago, Bethella said:

So, I had Jill's b-day down wrong. I was able to confirm November 3 not the 4th via FB posts this year and last year. With @Corntree and @Kylolo confirming the year, her birthday is 11/3/1978. 

Cool beans - thanks! I'll update my records! 

It's strange that she doesn't put this info out there, given all the other info she does. You'd think she'd want people to send her birthday gifts. 

6 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

It's strange that she doesn't put this info out there, given all the other info she does. You'd think she'd want people to send her birthday gifts. 

I'm guessing she doesn't want to admit her age. It's the same as her crazy makeup and constant emphasis of "babeeeee Sofeeeeeea" in order to appear younger than she really is.

1 minute ago, Bethella said:

I'm guessing she doesn't want to admit her age. It's the same as her crazy makeup and constant emphasis of "babeeeee Sofeeeeeea" in order to appear younger than she really is.

The last baby in that family is going to be really spoiled and stunted. 

19 hours ago, Corntree said:

Like @Seren Ann and @JillyO said, Jill had miscarriages between Hannah and Olivia but hasn't had any since Sofia's birth. The other miscarriages were before Nurie and between Olivia and Sadie. The Rodrigues birth order:

1. miscarriage #1, December 1997
  2. Nurie, April 1999
  3. Timothy, March 2000
  4. Kaylee, July 2001
  5. Renee, June 2002
  6. Phillip, July 2003
  7. Samuel, November 2004
  8. Gabriel, May 2006
  9. Tessie, July 2007
  10. Hannah, September 2008
  11. miscarriage #2 at 12 wks
  12. miscarriage #3
  13. miscarriage #4
  14. Olivia, January 2012
  15. miscarriage #4 at 14 1/2 weeks
  16. Sadie, November 2013
  17. Sofia, July 2015 
  18. new baby girl

I do think Jill's fertility is slowing down along with David's (fertility isn't all about the woman). I think Jill will hate having an unlucky 13 kids. She liked having 12 because it's a nice dozen. But 13 is commonly thought of as an unlucky number although it's sometimes called a baker's dozen which is cutesy for Jill. However I think she will try damn hard for #14 in her 40s and I think she will eventually get it. Making her end up with 14 kids in all. And I hope #14 is a boy for Gabriel's sake. 

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived