IGNORED

Lawson Bates 2

Coconut Flan

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really think its great that Josie has a regular job in the outside world that is NOT babysitting. There is nothing wrong with babysitting to earn money in general, I just like that she learned a trade and has skills and an education that will allow her to keep some kind of independency even after she gets married or in case things don't work out.

Lawson of course has the Flynn Ryder/pursed lip smolder going on. At least Josie doesn't take herself so seriously!

2 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Lawson is holding some random baby in his latest IG story

Looks like a fresh babe. Is it possible zoey has arrived early?

6 minutes ago, LegHumperBibleThumper said:

Looks like a fresh babe. Is it possible zoey has arrived early?

no if you look closely there is a link to some Instagram account I am guessing the baby's name is  Seylor. the IG is called gracedby Seylor   

According to that tag, the baby is Seylor Allen, child of Kasey and Caleb Allen. The mum created in Instagram account just for the kid.

Some photos on the mother's page include Katie and Lawson holding the baby. She is followed by the younger Bateses on Instagram, but not the older married ones except Bobby and Tori.

I'm looking forward to some epic posing-in-Easter-finery pics from Lawson and his preening friends and siblings this weekend

55 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I'm looking forward to some epic posing-in-Easter-finery pics from Lawson and his preening friends and siblings this weekend

I wonder how Easter will play out at the Bates Alyssa is due on the 2nd and has been known to go on her due date or the day before. I bet Kelly will be on a plane soon. 

1 hour ago, candygirl200413 said:

Did you guys see how in his snapchat story he spelled entertainment with an I? like (intertainment). 

Homeskooling for the win!

@HereticHick @Ivycoveredtower Don't you mean RESURRECTION SUNDAY you filthy heathens?

(The name "Easter" has pagan origins from Eastre, the pagan goddess of spring and fertility celebrated in April. Fertility huh? Maybe the Bates' could get behind the name after all!)

10 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I wonder how Easter will play out at the Bates Alyssa is due on the 2nd and has been known to go on her due date or the day before. I bet Kelly will be on a plane soon. 

Kelly's probably already in FL. I imagine Gil has to stay behind because, well, chruch on Sunday. Maybe even a Good Friday sermon tomorrow? 

from Lawson's insta stories Lawson is in Indiana and will be preforming at some trick riding show tomorrow. singing and doing some tricks. 

8 hours ago, marmalade said:

Kelly's probably already in FL. I imagine Gil has to stay behind because, well, chruch on Sunday. Maybe even a Good Friday sermon tomorrow? 

In thier Facebook live chat last night, Kelly said they took the early morning flight and already got back from Florida. 

6 hours ago, miss_batson said:

In thier Facebook live chat last night, Kelly said they took the early morning flight and already got back from Florida. 

wow she didn't stick around long see the baby and jump back on a plane. honestly I don't see the point of even going. if you're just going to turn around and get on another plane. 

5 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

wow she didn't stick around long see the baby and jump back on a plane. honestly I don't see the point of even going. if you're just going to turn around and get on another plane. 

I'm guessing they may have stayed longer if Everly Hope hadn't been about to make her appearance.

If I knew how to post a link from instagram on here I would!! Carlin just posted some pictures on Instagram and I seriously want to slap Lawson! He is such a cocky son of a bitch. Ugh! I almost posted that on her instagram page but decided I didn't want to get attacked so I came over here to say it. He just annoys the fuck out of me.

No wonder this dude is still single. Even fundie girls don't want to compete with a mirror for attention.

Lawson shared this picture. I really like Katie's dress.  she reminds me of Alyssa in this picture.  I think Isiah will end up being Trace's twin when he gets older. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived