IGNORED

Little People, Big World 2

Coconut Flan

I can see her tagging for teh free. Or in hopes of getting teh free. 

• Love 2

^ LOL WHUT. Seriously, Audj? So if I don't buy her crap, I stand with Satan? :laughing-rofl:

ETA: If you go to her Insta and look at the picture of her standing in a snowy field, she spews that beating50 BS. and Some lady in the comments mentions how her sweetheart since HS cheated on her and left her and its broken her heart. Does Audj respond? Hell no! She's too busy hawking her sweatshirts!

Edited by unholypoledancer
  • Upvote 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, unholypoledancer said:

^ LOL WHUT. Seriously, Audj? So if I don't buy her crap, I stand with Satan? :laughing-rofl:

This was re: couples fighting when using the book - she says Satan is keeping you from using the journal, and so I also take it to mean that Satan is also keeping you from buying it. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

He wasnts to create division? Am I reading that correctly? What is that word?

These simplistic platitudes are so tiring. Life is complicated. It gets more complicated the longer you live. I've done things in my life that I would never have been able to predict 30 or 40 years ago. Some of those things have been great and other things I'll take to my death bed. You never know. It's best not to proclaim too much.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

I feel like with many fundie people, they don't want to acknowledge that life is difficult/complicated. Nope, it's this great simple thing and if bad stuff happens to you, you caused it. 

I've met (not necessarily fundie) Christians who believe this way. (I worked with a woman who was hardcore Christian and wore anti-abortion shirts to work. Had two children as a teenager, claimed her cousin was mad at her for no good reason when her poor cousin miscarried around the same time she had a baby. Had NO sympathy for her poor cousin. It's that same attitude that "because I'm Godly and Good, Bad things don't happen to me! Bad things happened to you, so what did you do to cause this?) The lack of attempting to understand or show sympathy for those going through any difficult time is unreal, in my experience. 

I never thought my life would be so difficult. But rain brings rainbows. It can't all be easy times and only suffering because we caused something. If anything, bad times make me love the good even more.

I got wordy, sorry. @waltraute you described my feelings exactly to a T. I love how Audj and Jer give all this advice while knowing CRAP-ALL about life! 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 2

@waltraute I think the word is wants with a wonky printing style. I also think Audj is so focussed on beating 50 that she can’t spell oneness. There should be a second e in that word. Maybe if she stopped photographing herself a hundred times a day she could figure out spellcheck. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3
  • Love 1

You know, as a 20 something I wasn’t given a social media platform to tout my wisdom.  It was exclusively for my family In real time. 

As a 40 something woman on her second marriage with 3 sons and 2 stepsons, I have experience.  

I hate the “marriage is hard” thing when, for fucks sake, what does that mean?  You want hard?  There are tragedies every day, families who struggle, couples who do their best and can’t figure it out.  Don’t lord over me you are beating 50%. 

But for the grace of God go I. 

Humility, you should try it. 

But it probably doesn’t come in cute matching headbands. 

• Upvote 11
  • Love 4

Jacob turns 21 tomorrow. I wonder what “turn it all over to you” means? His trust fund maybe? I know some people put in a clause that you don’t get the rest until a certain age. Or maybe it’s just a weird sentence structure and it means nothing?

Spoiler

02A5454C-77ED-411D-B661-58564E3A0FD6.thumb.jpeg.3786c59616aad16f3a57b9426d38825a.jpeg

Also I feel like when Matt says Jacob has grown up in the past three years, he means because Jacob no longer trashes them publicly or disses Christianity. Jacob has lost a bit of his rogue spirit and he is into some weird stuff (Alan Watts.) And wrote books that seem like a bid to seem more interesting. 

I find him more tolerable than the rest of the family but he seems like he is trying very hard to be interesting.

Spoiler

03B7BC18-7B69-4900-A8D5-35FDBB055DC4.thumb.jpeg.d008ba7584f47b284e6559fc6e297bdd.jpeg

Spoiler

0960F820-E5CB-4A24-A624-BB3F2FAE1A71.thumb.jpeg.1c934f2c407fe309c639edf755a38f0f.jpeg

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 1

On 1/19/2018 at 4:17 PM, candygirl200413 said:

I thought he was able to road trip as a result of his trust fund?

Possibly. Maybe he's the only child on theirs that might be interested in running the farm. I mean Molly left the minute she could. And the twins don't seem too interested. Maybe Matt is finally training Jacob to run that huge ass piece of land. Jacob seems like the rugged type that would actually do really well running a farm and all those projects. Now that he's 21 he might be allowed to take over.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

So first off, Jacob got engaged last night

Spoiler

Also Audrey made a post about how having sex with you SO will lead to emotional attachment which means if anyone criticizes your SO to you, you'll be so blind from the idea that you had sex with them that you won't think straight basically. :pb_rollseyes:

Spoiler

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 2

9 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

Also Audrey made a post about how having sex with you SO will lead to emotional attachment which means if anyone criticizes your SO to you, you'll be so blind from the idea that you had sex with them that you won't think straight basically. :pb_rollseyes:

Reveal hidden contents

Is this the hipster version of giving away heart pieces?

• Haha 12
  • Love 3

58 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

Is this the hipster version of giving away heart pieces?

I think so! :giggle:

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

So, A&J aren’t happy with I&J but because they have been screwing they are blind to the red flag A&J are waving?  Oh for fucks sake.  Worry about your own selves.  So fucking annoying the 2 of them.  

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

Having sex with someone doesn’t mean that you automatically fall in love with them. Many people have sex and still have clear minds and can see red flags or are able to listen when their friends and family warn them that they’re in danger. I think that if you raise your kid to be confident in themselves and you teach them to trust their gut then they will be able to make wise choices in finding a partner. It’s all the same BS with the fundies (even the hipster ones). They act like everyone has to follow the same path to find happiness. And that deviating from those strict rules equals a lack of being able to think for oneself. That’s the kind of thinking that sets up a person to be in the situation Audrey is talking about IMO. 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

On 1/28/2018 at 2:34 PM, candygirl200413 said:

So first off, Jacob got engaged last night

Hide contents

Hide contents

I hate Audrey so much. She think she is so perfect. 

So what if Audrey gets divorced or someone happens to her husband? 

On 1/29/2018 at 1:16 AM, StepMonsterInLA said:

So, A&J aren’t happy with I&J but because they have been screwing they are blind to the red flag A&J are waving?  Oh for fucks sake.  Worry about your own selves.  So fucking annoying the 2 of them.  

She has low self worth about herself. She keeps taking swipes at others. Like she' a good Christian gal

• I Agree 2
  • Love 3

Hav you read the crapy post about women who run their own business and how she doesn't get maternity leave????!!!!!! Give me a break. She really fancies herself an entrepreneur, so, so, so clueless. She must "work" a total of 5 hs a week, tops.

And her story about God helping her recover a word document......so I guess people that don't recover from...I don't know...ilness are not praying hard enough? What the hell is wrong with her?!

On a different note, regardless of the crap she writes, can't she start using spell check, or even better, something like Grammarly? She deems herself a writer and everything she posts is a mess. It is embarrassing and unprofessional. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, seasonsoflife said:

Hav you read the crapy post about women who run their own business and how she doesn't get maternity leave????!!!!!! Give me a break. She really fancies herself an entrepreneur, so, so, so clueless. She must "work" a total of 5 hs a week, tops.

And her story about God helping her recover a word document......so I guess people that don't recover from...I don't know...ilness are not praying hard enough? What the hell is wrong with her?!

On a different note, regardless of the crap she writes, can't she start using spell check, or even better, something like Grammarly? She deems herself a writer and everything she posts is a mess. It is embarrassing and unprofessional. 

Where has she posted that? 

ETA~ Found it on her Instagram. Boy, I think she will be in for a surprise if she has more children. 

Gah, if I see the baby wearing another Always More onesie, I'm going to puke. Enough with it already. 

Edited by Sky with diamonds
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

On 2/7/2018 at 6:31 PM, Sky with diamonds said:

Gah, if I see the baby wearing another Always More onesie, I'm going to puke. Enough with it already. 

Oh, she is not just a baby...she’s a brand.  

• Haha 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

Five things you didn't know about Audrey:

1) Gross story about her ears resembling bologna

2) She uses the dated term "tomboy" because of course she does. Girls can't simply prefer not to wear dresses without having something wrong with them right? 

3) Jesus cured her stomach pain but doesn't care about curing people with cancer. I will never understand this line of religious B.S. But no worries Auj can eat pancakes and drink lattes again. Praise Jesus. #Priorities #AlwaysMore

4) Mom's shouldn't let their kids make choices in regards to their personal expression because they are all dumb dumbs and will sneak eyeliner in the bathroom. The horror!

5) Auj likes journals blah blah. Have you heard about their marriage journal though?!

Spoiler

7D6586B6-DD6C-450A-9723-7F596691EBD9.thumb.jpeg.e01c9d0bd6bc0d6280d118ba138fe56c.jpeg123E6FD0-09C6-4C79-BBBD-F04C55933A4C.thumb.jpeg.adea49b2fe114878388fbb667ea04261.jpeg

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 3

I am seriously wondering what a day in her life looks like. I am 26, and me and none of my friends consider ourselves interesting enough to write such posts about ourselves and share it on social media. Who caaaaaares. 

What has she accomplished in life that makes her want to tell others how to live their lives? I am a high school teacher, and she is more annoying than some of the most annoying 17 year olds that I teach combined. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic