IGNORED

Little People, Big World 2

Coconut Flan

Jeremy and Audrey are starting the New Year the way they do everything else. With a convoluted, Instagram post.

B2304615-2F84-4E09-954E-380C7B69251D.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

I just asked Mr. P what our family phrase for this year should be. 

His reply was unprintable. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 24
  • Love 4

18 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Looks like a potential year of cliches coming up from Audrey and Jer.

“Potential Cliches: The Jeremy and Audrey Roloff Story.”

An excellent title for their next reality show.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Seculardaisy said:

Potential Perpetual Cliches: The Jeremy and Audrey Roloff Story.”

FTFY. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

My family phrase for the year and I mean it's just me + two demanding kitties shall be "Fuck this bullshit!" :P Short sweet and to the point, just like Hersey's kisses. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 3

Our family phrase seems to be “use your inside voice and stop running in the house”. Either that or “just go the fuck to sleep”.

Edited by KnittingOwl
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 3
  • Love 3

On 12/28/2017 at 1:52 AM, mstee said:

Maybe they were filming for the show and that’s why the other two kids- Molly and Jacob (who don’t appear on camera often)- aren’t in the pictures. 

Jacob was in Iceland for Christmas, so that's probably why he's not there. I'd guess Molly is with her husbands family. I don't think she has the same aversion to being on the show as her brother has, she just lives in another state.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

31 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

Jacob was in Iceland for Christmas, so that's probably why he's not there. I'd guess Molly is with her husbands family. I don't think she has the same aversion to being on the show as her brother has, she just lives in another state.

I think she kept the wedding off the show though, despite it being at the farm. So obviously doesn’t fully embrace the show. She also has all of her social media accounts private. 

I have to say, I really can’t imagine growing up and having my entire childhood and my awkward years broadcasted across the country. I’d go private the second I was able to as well.

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

I think she kept the wedding off the show though, despite it being at the farm. So obviously doesn’t fully embrace the show. She also has all of her social media accounts private. 

hmm, you're right. I guess I was just thinking she hasn't publicly condemned the show like Jacob has.

On 12/1/2017 at 5:32 PM, Seculardaisy said:

Audrey is advertising this very specific postpartum course on her stories because apparently Christians experience postpartum differently than us heathens?

52A8DFFB-7C37-4664-ACB0-815E890207FE.png

People need real professional help for ppd. Not saying it' not ok to use this but go to a professional too 

On 12/27/2017 at 5:47 PM, unholypoledancer said:

Also, why isn't the sister present? Does she just hang with her hubby's family, or spend time with Amy?

Molly has always been private. Her and Jacob hate the show. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

Spoiler

The biggest pet peeve when moms applaud their spouse for being a parent. I forget that they are also super christian as well and patriarchal that they must always be applauded. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:
  Hide contents

The biggest pet peeve when moms applaud their spouse for being a parent. I forget that they are also super christian as well and patriarchal that they must always be applauded. 

I mean, I love it when my husband pulls his weight too, but you don’t see me praising him on social media for doing it. I’ll post cute photos of them together once in a while with a quote about fatherhood or love, but I don’t claim that’s why I married him or that he’s somehow God’s greatest gift to the world for doing his fair share. He’d be impossible to live with if I did. His ego would be massive. :pb_lol: :pb_rollseyes:

• Haha 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

And that is totally fine (also really adorable!). My mom has similar pictures with my dad and me and my siblings in really ute/fun poses but my dad would react saying how he's just doing his job! I guess when I saw that it reminded me of all the fundies too!

• Upvote 1

“How J woke up: with three binkies!” Laughter

EE62C564-2225-4200-A185-3CF85BE121DF.thumb.png.d729d0a4d2543511253766acbdb50730.png

This looks so unsafe I don’t even know. She just ignores any comment suggesting maybe not to put things that can make him suffocate in the crib with him. 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

I wonder if (and when) she will start acting different if a close call happens. With him or anything future children. Not sure how she sleeps, because she must KNOW this is not safe. As a first time mom, I was always worried about my daughter at this age. I honestly couldn't have slept knowing there was a chance she could suffocate. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

I can’t stand those pacifiers with the stuffed animals attached.  Great idea to put a germy stuffed animal right next to your baby’s airway. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, StepMonsterInLA said:

I can’t stand those pacifiers with the stuffed animals attached.  

OMG, there's a pacifier attached?!!! My daughter never had these and I didn't know that existed until just now. That seems crazy and very unsafe??!

So, right up Tori's ally. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

Audrey bought her three month old a $240 Christmas dress. I would never begrudge anybody for how they choose to spend money but I am seriously sitting here with sticker shock! Yowza!

D87E7122-EE8D-4EC1-855A-9C6C0C27D680.jpeg

9C90C806-0FA3-42D7-A18A-F5A47DF6AEB5.jpeg

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

Audrey bought her three month old a $240 Christmas dress. I would never begrudge anybody for how they choose to spend money but I am seriously sitting here with sticker shock! Yowza!

D87E7122-EE8D-4EC1-855A-9C6C0C27D680.jpeg

9C90C806-0FA3-42D7-A18A-F5A47DF6AEB5.jpeg

Its possible that it was either a gift or that they got it for a reduced price (because celebrity or something.) If they did buy it, to me that’s a lot of money for one outfit that’ll be outgrown fast. But like you said, clothing cost is a personal choice. What’s best for my budget won’t be best for everyone else’s.

Unsafe sleeping habits, on the other hand... I’m sitting here going like :pb_rollseyes: every time I see a photo Tori or Audrey share of their babies in an unsafe sleeping environment. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

D87E7122-EE8D-4EC1-855A-9C6C0C27D680.thumb.jpeg.e563469bd83b2e9bd84b7590aff51a28.jpeg

9C90C806-0FA3-42D7-A18A-F5A47DF6AEB5.thumb.jpeg.97fe135ca4edbc5b6fff5c4d459f3ada.jpeg

She was sent it for free. She allowed them to use the picture and got a free dress. Basically anytime you see semi famous people tagging companies in their Instagram photos they’re being sponsored. Especially if the company shares a photo of semi famous person on their IG.
  • Upvote 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, themothership said:

She was sent it for free. She allowed them to use the picture and got a free dress. Basically anytime you see semi famous people tagging companies in their Instagram photos they’re being sponsored. Especially if the company shares a photo of semi famous person on their IG.

It’s possible but not necessarily true. Audrey has been tagging brands since the early days. A lot of celebrities and non celebrities tag brands just so that 1) their picture gets shared and they in turn get new followers and 2) because people will ask where it is from. Audrey tags every brand of everything she owns, down to her shoes and winter coat. No way is Carhartt sending a TLC z-list star free coats.

And under IG’s new crackdown celebs. are supposed to post whether they were sponsored by a brand.

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 4
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic