IGNORED

Little People, Big World 2

Coconut Flan

Family photo with matching pajamas? Cute.

Simulated sex on a weird mattress next to the Christmas tree while wearing matching pajamas? Cringe.

Now, where did I put that brain bleach?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

Are they really footie pajamas or does Jeremy have on socks?

Are they matching pajamas to the baby's?

If so it's even more ridiculous.

I actually considered buying matching Snoopy Christmas jammies for myself, DH and tiny human. But that's Snoopy so it's okay. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 4

Wasn't Audrey the one who came up with the idea of sharing wedding vows during sex? 

New merchandise; Auj & Jer's Rudolph the Sex Vowed Reindeer pyajamas.

• Haha 10
  • Love 2

I can't even with their simulated sex. Yeah, that'll certainly help them beat the 50%! :roll:

Re. Audrey's postpartum course for Christian ladies: I'm sure it's different. As a heathen, I asked my husband to watch our daughter for a few hours while I had Jack and Coke (the drink, not the drug, don't worry). It had been a long week of me being the sole caretaker while he was at work and she was a few weeks old. I'm sure Nice Christian Ladies ® never, EVER do that sort of thing. I guess there's no need to, when TLC pays you for broadcasting your life, though?

Re. 69% percentile for her daughter's height: my daughter was in the 90-something percentile during her first year of life, thanks to her father and I being tall. I don't see how 69% is something to get all worked up about. 

Sorry for the mood. It's that time of the month and Audrey posts make me see flames from the side of my head. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 3

In the pic of Ember with blankets, it also appears that she is on some sort of pillow or pillow-top. I think that’s another no-no. Supposed to be a flat surface, right? Jeez these people and their crappy baby sleeping habits. I’m glad somoene else pointed out the mattress under the tree cause that was my second “wtf??” thought. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

This one is kind of cute:

But it lacks the whole sex thing, so clearly we won’t know how great their marriage is. Or something. I don’t even know what the sexy Christmas pajama photos were about. 

Some more:

Spoiler

9F3A5292-A4A8-4573-BDD4-DA6A00904B0D.thumb.png.ab0e2d042450003357ba5c614b1a9a27.png

Spoiler

6EFF03B1-0E6D-423A-BB4C-48D26B69F3B1.thumb.png.c3c132a037052357d2be8a5c9a049bea.png

Spoiler

D23C7C4E-9E8D-41C6-8CE2-7FF9517AD026.thumb.png.c0daf3a572edf5845c518b3655c8c889.png

Spoiler

797A82F8-88DB-4D76-BCDD-831496C04E71.thumb.png.b701b8cc9b3abf937db74f658d1f6a27.png

And my personal favorite:

Spoiler

A2340E42-190A-49B1-B62A-71BC55E88F75.thumb.png.6857cdef9c9ac475f11fc820e5f12b22.png

:pb_lol:

23 minutes ago, mstee said:

In the pic of Ember with blankets, it also appears that she is on some sort of pillow or pillow-top. I think that’s another no-no. Supposed to be a flat surface, right? Jeez these people and their crappy baby sleeping habits. I’m glad somoene else pointed out the mattress under the tree cause that was my second “wtf??” thought. 

Current APA recommendations are -

- flat, firm mattress with no gaps on the sides

- no blankets, pillows, bumpers, stuffed animals, or anything else that can suffocate baby

- sleep in a crib, bassinet, or pack n play in the same room as the parents for the first year

Now, some of these aren’t going to work for everyone. For instance, some babies or parents simply can’t sleep in the same room together because noise keeps them awake or there isn’t space. But other stuff, like not using blankets or bumpers, is just common sense. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

On 12/3/2017 at 11:43 AM, Timetraveler said:

I find her very annoying. She also could have replied with something vague and more kind like "I would like to thank everybody for their concern. As a parent, you do your best, and yet you learn everyday, and in the end we all want the best for our kids", or something like that.

I could never ever be friends with her. Not in a million years. 

I agree. She thinks she is better than everyone else, IMO. 

Got to say, I really like Zach and Tori. They seem more grounded and approachable.

2 hours ago, Sky with diamonds said:

I agree. She thinks she is better than everyone else, IMO. 

Got to say, I really like Zach and Tori. They seem more grounded and approachable.

Not so much. Tori wasn’t much better when people mentioned how dangerous it is for Jackson to use a blanket for naps and at night. She even threatened to stop sharing about her family. I think I rolled my eyes too hard after reading that because I’m pretty sure I strained them. 

Keep in mind that Audrey explained in the comments section of that post that they snapped the photo right before getting in the car, which means Ember was probably fine for the minute or two it took to take. Jackson sleeping like that is actually dangerous though, so I find Tori’s reaction a lot more problematic. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

For me, it’s not the matching pj’s (I think they’re a genuinely cute idea for family photos); it’s the corny poses that scream Awkward Family Photos. 

And Star Wars ones would be great!!

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

On 12/15/2017 at 6:31 PM, VelociRapture said:

Not so much. Tori wasn’t much better when people mentioned how dangerous it is for Jackson to use a blanket for naps and at night. She even threatened to stop sharing about her family. I think I rolled my eyes too hard after reading that because I’m pretty sure I strained them. 

Keep in mind that Audrey explained in the comments section of that post that they snapped the photo right before getting in the car, which means Ember was probably fine for the minute or two it took to take. Jackson sleeping like that is actually dangerous though, so I find Tori’s reaction a lot more problematic. 

I didn't know that about Tori. Was it recently? I still like her. She will learn as she goes on, at least I hope. 

I cannot warm up to Audrey for some reason. I actually find her distasteful.  Maybe being a mother will make her more grounded for me. I guess I will see in the next season. 

4 hours ago, Sky with diamonds said:

I didn't know that about Tori. Was it recently? I still like her. She will learn as she goes on, at least I hope. 

I cannot warm up to Audrey for some reason. I actually find her distasteful.  Maybe being a mother will make her more grounded for me. I guess I will see in the next season. 

Very recently. Go back a page or two and the discussion is probably there about it. I’d hope she’d learn, but she and Zach are still using unsafe sleep practices with Jackson. I have a feeling they won’t change course until something happens to scare some sense into them unfortunately.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Very recently. Go back a page or two and the discussion is probably there about it. I’d hope she’d learn, but she and Zach are still using unsafe sleep practices with Jackson. I have a feeling they won’t change course until something happens to scare some sense into them unfortunately.

Thanks, I will read this whole thread later today. 

I maybe should have done that before posting. 

• Upvote 1

Dear sweet Rufus, he looks like Debbie Gibson circa 1987.

I'd say Weird Al during his Amish Paradise performance [emoji848]
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 5
  • Love 5

5 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

I'd say Weird Al during his Amish Paradise performance emoji848.png

.....and now i have that song in my head!!

• Love 3

So would his hair be wavy? or still curly? I'm just thinking it's wavy-ish just cause the it looks a little stringy if that makes sense?

Also, why isn't the sister present? Does she just hang with her hubby's family, or spend time with Amy?

Maybe they were filming for the show and that’s why the other two kids- Molly and Jacob (who don’t appear on camera often)- aren’t in the pictures. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic