IGNORED

Little People, Big World 2

Coconut Flan

So Audrey is due to give birth soon - are we doing a pool 

I will start 

August 31 - 7lbs and 21 inches 

also someone on the other thread said they fight alot. 

What gets me always is this slogan of hers #alwaysmore - how does her mother in law Amy feel about all this? or does she care. I think she does because she is sometimes wears the tshirts with the slogans on it. 

• Upvote 1

Poppy Rose Roloff September 3rd. 7 lbs 19.5 in. 

I think Amy likes the #alwaysmore brand bc she doesn't actually seem to give a crap that auj and jer want her with Matt. Also I do get the impression that amy would've made things work with matt but he wasn't having it. She seems to loathe him but didn't seem to want a divorce.

• Upvote 3

Just read on Radar Online (shame, I know) that Amy and her boyfriend are on extended road trip and that tori and zach are visiting her grandparents in LA. Audrey is 38 weeks and everyone is dipping out, haha. I don't feel that bad for her. 

• Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Daisy Mirabella Roloff

Bingo!  So many people predicted Daisy! 

I was seriously hoping for Poppy - I may need opiates if I start following dear Audrey.

I sincerely hope both Mom and babe are doing well after the c-section.  But I still loathe the Beating 50%ers.

• Upvote 4

Aurora Mirabella (because her initials also need to be A.M. to match Audrey and Always More). Born on September 18th via C section after a long labour. Audrey's tune does change and she becomes seriously over being super pregnant. Baby does not have red hair, so we constantly see her in little hats.

Alternatively, a surprise male baby who's name is not revealed for several days because they weren't prepared for that. Isaiah Jeremy is the name they agree on. Same late birthday/C section scenario as above, and still no red hair!

• Upvote 4

18 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Daisy Mirabella Roloff born September 6th via C-section. :P 

Oh, wait!  I thought you were actually announcing the arrival of Daisy by c-section but you were just guessing. :laughing-jumpingpurple:

Now my comment above sounds very stupid.  ::hides face in shame::

I'll go with Poppy Mirabella.  Water birth, no complications, but baby has curly dark brown hair.

I will not wish straight hair on the child.  Audrey would torture the poor little sprog trying to get her hair to curl.

• Upvote 6

If my hasty degree in genetics from Google University is anything to go by*, I'd say there is a chance they could have a wavy-haired child but probably not a straight-haired one (barring any random genetic shenanigans). However, wavy hair is unpredictable, which means it could have a much looser (nearly straight) wave to it.

Basically:
CC = curly hair
Cs = wavy hair
ss = straight hair

If even one of them passes on an "s" gene, then the child will have wavy hair. But, without genetic testing, it all depends on whether you think Jer and Auj have wavy or curly hair. If they both have curly, then they can only pass on "C" genes, so get ready for a curly-haired baby.

Red hair, on the other hand, is less assured.

If Jeremy has a hidden red hair gene, there's a 50% chance they'll have a red-haired baby. However, if Jeremy does not have the gene then there is almost no chance this baby, or any future babies of theirs, will have red hair. (Again, barring genetic shenanigans).

You may wonder why I'd bother researching this stuff for these two nitwits. Let's just say I was getting frustrated/bored between the wait for M5: The Redemption Baby and the impending arrival of Jer & Auj's Blessed Hipster Spawn, and I was curious if Audrey really could get her coveted curly red-haired baby.

By the way, I am now predicting that Anna Duggar and Audrey Roloff will have their babies on the same day.

*I'm a bit of a genetics nerd/hobbiest but, alas, was too afraid to pursue it further in college, hence my reliance on Google. I fully understand that even these genetic examples are far more complicated than your simple Punnett square but I love to learn about it, so if anyone has anymore information/research/knowledge, I'd love to hear it.

• Upvote 10

How long until little Daisy/Poppy/Violet/Rose/Dahlia/Peony Roloff is born I wonder? And how long until they announce it? I predict that Audrey will wait a while to be perfect for pictures. 

• Upvote 4

You guys can I just saw how much my heart swells with pride at the fact that Daisy and Poppy have caught on as name guesses so much haha.

I shall look like the biggest fool when her name is something like Sarah or Emily.

6 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

How long until little Daisy/Poppy/Violet/Rose/Dahlia/Peony Roloff is born I wonder? And how long until they announce it? I predict that Audrey will wait a while to be perfect for pictures. 

I think we will get an IG photo two days after the babies birth, people mag within a week.

lots of baby in white/floral/hipster clothes to follow.

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 3

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 3:19 AM, Kangaroo said:

Aurora Mirabella (because her initials also need to be A.M. to match Audrey and Always More). Born on September 18th via C section after a long labour. Audrey's tune does change and she becomes seriously over being super pregnant. Baby does not have red hair, so we constantly see her in little hats.

To match Audrey AND always more. Too true! :pb_lol:

Edited by Coconut Flan
Snipped quote.
  • Upvote 4

A fun game to play isnwhat super extra hipster name will JerAuj choose. My new option is "Haven Mirabella" or middle name will be after her grandma.

• Upvote 1

Breaking my self-imposed break for prediction time. 

- Baby will have curls or waves, but super dark hair. I'll think she's cute because I think all babies are cute.

- Birth will be sometime before September 11th. No idea when, but I hope things go smoothly and the anointed ones will emerge from the birth with a new found sense of humility.

- Something incredibly minor will go wrong during the birth. Like, Audrey asks for a smoothie made with organic strawberries, organic bananas, organic kale, and vanilla organic Greek yogurt - but Jeremy brings her one made with regular vanilla yogurt by mistake. This will be the subject of endless "Navigator Council" sessions and will somehow passive aggressively leak into multiple social media posts for the next decade.

- Baby will have a name. Possibly nature inspired - Daisy, Poppy, Willow, Sage, Lily. Could also possibly be "Ruby" (because of that biblical quote sign Tori made them), but I can almost guarantee the child will have a name and we will most likely find something to laugh at about it.

- I will die laughing if her initials are the same as Audrey's, simply because of @Kangaroopointing out the first two initials could technically stand for "Always More."

And now I'm going back into self-imposed silence. I'll likely pop back in once she spawns.

• Upvote 9

9 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Breaking my self-imposed break for prediction time. 

No matter how her birth goes whether it goes 100% perfectly or completely opposite of what she wants, these two are going to come out of this with fifteen self righteous IG captions and blog posts about "how to beat 50 and be the best birth partner" and about how brave they were. It will be dripping with false humility, grammatical errors, and hashtags.

(For example: her recent IG caption where she said "legitiment.")

Edited by Coconut Flan
Snipped quote.
  • Upvote 5

Oh btw I know we recently were discussing what their jobs were, I'm not sure if we talked about how Audrey also does direct sales of essential oils. 

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Seculardaisy said:

Oh btw I know we recently were discussing what their jobs were, I'm not sure if we talked about how Audrey also does direct sales of essential oils. 

Ugh. Of course she does. She's insufferable. 

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

I'm not sure if we talked about how Audrey also does direct sales of essential oils. 

Shilling essential oils (or Plexus) is beginning to be almost a given in Fundieland!

OK, bear with me (I have not been following the Roloffs) so a couple of ignorant questions here:

• All this Navigator stuff - was the repugnant Audrey captured by the actual Navigators https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Navigators_(organization) at some point?  Or has she just glommed on to the word?
  • Anyone else think that the recent diatribe against Jacob by "Brandon" on Spiritswander was a bit over the top?  http://spiritswander.blogspot.com/  I mean, I don't expect the kid never to have contact with his family again, and being in contact doesn't mean he has completely sold out.
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, Palimpsest said:
  • All this Navigator stuff - was the repugnant Audrey captured by the actual Navigators https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Navigators_(organization) at some point?  Or has she just glommed on to the word?
  • Anyone else think that the recent diatribe against Jacob by "Brandon" on Spiritswander was a bit over the top?  http://spiritswander.blogspot.com/  I mean, I don't expect the kid never to have contact with his family again, and being in contact doesn't mean he has completely sold out.

JerAuj say that navigators council came from their pastor or something like that who did it first, not sure if he got the idea from that.

i do believe Jacob is selling out a bit but he's still (as of now) the most likeable Roloff. 

And for the photo below no comment needed.

IMG_9415.PNG

Edited by Coconut Flan
Snipped quote.
  • Upvote 3

That baby is going to be a walking advertisement. I noticed on Tori's recent story that she was wearing an Always More tank top. Stop the madness!

• Upvote 6

6 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

snip

Yeah. Those spirits wander people really hate Jacob for some reasons. They seem to think he's the devil just because he acted like a teenager. To be fair, a troubled teenager, but nothing outrageous. 

I disagree with my aunt on issues I care very much about (vaccines, organic etc.) but I still spend time with her, love her, and support her. She's still my family. I don't think it's selling out to support your family. Well, maybe it's selling out a little, but not that much. To be honest though, Jacob is the closest thing to my "pet fundie". He's family isn't fundie nor is does it seem to be anywhere near as controller as most families we follow, but Jacob has done what I desperately hope all kids raised on reality tv do. Gone on a rant about how putting your kids on tv is a terrible thing. So I might be more forgiving to Jacob than others.

• Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, nst said:

wasn't Audrey due in August. She will have it September 2 and name it Annabel and it will be 9 lbs 

Nope, she's due September 1.

• Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic