IGNORED

Alex Jones

47of74

59 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Bring it.

Yeah I was just coming here to comment on this myself.  I hope we get to see full on meltdowns from Alex and his Branch Jonevidians - right before they take that no good SOB to the cleaners. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just saw someone retweet this:

I don't really follow news about Kanye West. Is he having financial issues or something? It feels like here lately he's desperately trying to draw attention to himself, and I was just wondering if this is some ploy to sell his stuff. 

• WTF 2

44 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

I don't really follow news about Kanye West. Is he having financial issues or something? It feels like here lately he's desperately trying to draw attention to himself, and I was just wondering if this is some ploy to sell his stuff. 

I try not to read much about him, but he's such an attention whore, it's hard not to see things in passing. You don't marry a Kartrashian unless you want to draw attention to yourself. I'm guessing his most recent records haven't sold as well as he'd hoped, so he has to spark some controversy to try and sell more units.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Yea

• Upvote 8

On 10/20/2017 at 8:50 AM, 47of74 said:

Alex Jones had quite the ragegasm the other day 

Here's the video of him going off the rails and into the next county.

I would trust a drag queen (I don't think this is proper to say anymore, but it's what is being used so I'm going with it) in a demon costume with my child WAY more than I'd trust Alex Jones.  I wouldn't trust him with a pet rock.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

For those that don't follow Kanye West (I only know about this because they played it for 2 days on CNN), he recently said that slavery was a choice.

Which of course made people (rightly) lose their damn minds.  He tried to walk it back some when it got more pushback (and I suspect he lost a few fans) than he expected.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

I became aware of Kanye West when I heard that he jumped up onstage at the MTV Music Video Awards during Taylor Swift's acceptance speech, grabbed the mic and said, “Yo, Taylor, I’m really happy for you and Imma let you finish, but Beyoncé had one of the best videos of all time!”, leading Obama to call Kanye a jackass and inspiring Katy Perry to tweet

Kanye and Trump, alpha fame/attention whores, are each other's spirit animal; they're sound and bullshit, signifying nothing. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 8

• 3 weeks later...

In case your racist uncle isn't crazy enough yet, Wars on Info will expand their service

It's only fair, the insomniac nutters need their dosage too

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

In case your racist uncle isn't crazy enough yet, Wars on Info will expand their service

It's only fair, the insomniac nutters need their dosage too

From the link:

@Howl, Alex Jones is hiring. Don't you want to be our mole? :kitty-wink:

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

On 5/21/2018 at 3:21 PM, Cartmann99 said:

@Howl, Alex Jones is hiring. Don't you want to be our mole? :kitty-wink:

*Consults google maps and checks watch* 

I could make it to the InfoWars studios in about 25 minutes. What should I say are my qualifications?

• Upvote 5

15 minutes ago, Howl said:

I could make it to the InfoWars studios in about 25 minutes. What should I say are my qualifications?

Hmm. You could say you heard that Hillary gave Melania the kidney issue. Or that Hillary was trying to steal Melania's kidney, so the surgery was to put in some special barrier so HIllary's doctors (of which there are thousands, since she's so sickly) can't magically remove Melania's body parts. Or that you heard that the ebil libruls were plotting to manufacture "evidence" that Dumpy was actually born in China to African parents.

On second thought, I think those ideas aren't batshit crazy enough for Jonesy.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

More legal action against this fuck head Jones

Six families of victims killed in the Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting, as well as an FBI agent who responded to the scene, filed a defamation lawsuit today against radio personality Alex Jones, who has repeatedly called the shooting fake.

The lawsuit accuses Jones, a staunch gun rights advocate who operates Infowars, a website that routinely propagates conspiracies, of “a years-long campaign of abusive and outrageous false statements.”

“As a result of Jones’ campaign,” the families and Aldenberg said they have been “forced to endure malicious and cruel abuse at the hands of ruthless unscrupulous people.”

Their lawsuit also names Wolfgang Halbig, a Florida man who founded the now-defunct website SandyHookJustice, his associate Cory Sklanka and Infowars itself.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Howl said:

*Consults google maps and checks watch* 

You look them in the eye, smile real pretty and say:

"Darlin', I'm from Texas, and nobody on this earth can bullshit like a Texan."

• Haha 11

• 3 weeks later...

Seriously, fuck Alex Jones.  Fuck him in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Now this 10 pounds of shit in a five pound bag is spouting off about Anthony Bourdain.

I reported the tweet to twitter because of how awful it is to be spreading that shit after Bourdain's death.

• Disgust 1
  • WTF 10

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Now this 10 pounds of shit in a five pound bag is spouting off about Anthony Bourdain.

I reported the tweet to twitter because of how awful it is to be spreading that shit after Bourdain's death.

That Youtube video has 1,300 likes and only 87 dislikes.  Okay-dokay.

• Disgust 3

7 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Didn't Jones get sued pretty recently for slandering someone with his stupid conspiracy bulkshit?

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Howl said:

He needs to get his ass sued into the middle of the next century at the least.  That's the only thing that stops fucks like Alex is to go after them in a court of law.

• I Agree 4

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Alex Jones is gonna get someone killed eventually

Yeah, that can't end well with the unhinged types that Alex attracts like flies on shit.  Then of course if something happens he'll be trying to duck all responsibility like he did after his pizzagate horseshit.

• Upvote 5

Apparently Alex is now saying ebil libruls are going to start a civil war on July 4th. Sigh.

Spoiler

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 2

Dagnabbit, I don't have a pony or a Puss 'n Boots,  much less a Puss 'n Boots riding the pony.   What the heck do I DO?  Crap.  *inventories knife drawer and lawn tools*.   No, really, what is the weapon of choice? A paintball gun that only shoots red pellets?  Cream pies? Wielding repartee with surgical precision? 

Is a uniform costume involved?  What's our motto?  Flag?  And who's the enemy?  What about fenemies, asshole buddies and fellow travelers?  This is already waaaaay too complicated.  WHOA!  Wait just a gosh darn minute.  Does a Civil War mean we're just really so darn nice (civil!) to MAGAs?  I'm confused.  

Imma sit on the porch with a quart jar of ice tea and consider. 

Edited by Howl
  • Haha 7

But I'm also waiting for my Soros check to clear before I buy my gear for this war and it's been taking a while... 

• Haha 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic