IGNORED

Neo-nazi blubbers that he's terrified

47of74

The Fourth Reich, y'all

One of the “Unite the Right” Charlottesville marchers interviewed by Vice.com — released a weepy, rambling video of himself discussing the fact that a warrant was issued for his arrest.

“With everything that’s happening, I don’t think it’s very wise for me to go anywhere,” he continued. “There’s a state of emergency, the National Guard is here!”

“I’m terrified,” he said to law enforcement officers in the clip. “I think you’re going to kill me.”

And now his Facebook account has been terminated;

A white nationalist who spoke at the Charlottesville “Unite the Right” rally was banned from Facebook after going viral in a documentary where he explained his views.

Facebook said Wednesday that profiles for C------l and his podcast had been removed for violating its policies on hate speech.

I wouldn't lay a hand on him. I despise his evil beliefs, but I also despise violence. It solves nothing.

So a guy whose actions are indefensibly bad is scared?

Good.

Are all of them such cowards? 
Yes they are. In this day and age, minorities fight back with most of the majority backing them up.

On 8/17/2017 at 9:13 PM, Cartmann99 said:

*snickers loudly*

Part of me says "good" and part of me really wanted to catfish him.

Is it bad of me to hope he shit his britches while being processed?

3 hours ago, RosyDaisy said:

Is it bad of me to hope he shit his britches while being processed?

I hope he pissed himself too.

I just don't wish anything good upon him. I hope he gets a cold that never goes away and that he suddenly becomes allergic to everything he likes to eat.

20 hours ago, AlwaysExcited said:

Are all of them such cowards? 

Yeah.  Many of them are card carrying members of the 69th Keyboard Warriors Battalion.  Most of them are strong only behind a keyboard or when they have their metal penis extensions firearms on them or nearby.

Many of these guys are the high school bullies who never stopped being bullies. 

32 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Yeah.  Many of them are card carrying members of the 69th Keyboard Warriors Battalion.  Most of them are strong only behind a keyboard or when they have their metal penis extensions firearms on them or nearby.

Many of these guys are the high school bullies who never stopped being bullies. 

IKR?
I know a guy like that. Fascinating, but unpleasant creature without any self awareness. Unfortunately, politically active. I expect to see him in breaking news one day. 

I just have a feeling, that a lot of these people, would be scared shitless, by the prison version of their "kind".

Like this guy here, I can't imagine him shooting the racist breeze, with a fresh out of prison, Aryan Nation guy (I met one once, and he was a very scary dude).

He is just an inadequate human bean who found a gang to join and folk who spoke to him. In real life he probably hasn't got any geniune besties, no one to pop out for a pint with. The gang gave him substance. He wilted very quickly when confronted with the reality that his new gang will not be tolerated by sensible, intelligent thinking human beans. 

Like John boy, he is a pathetic excuse of a man (for different reasons obviously).

Archived