IGNORED

Where in the World Is Doug Philips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 6: With the Gyrating Flesh

Coconut Flan

3 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Oh my goodness, I must have missed when @DomWackTroll first coined this moniker.

Natty Darnell is a dead ringer for Jake!  

It was not DWT who coined, but who popularized it, and thus is deserving of appreciation. 

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the Instagram post with the older woman advising Beall, "Beall, keep the little things little, and don't fret about anything." You know, little things like spousal abandonment and almost-certain infidelity. Don't fret, now, Beall. 

What Beall-- and all the women she helped to brainwash-- need desperately is some fretting. Lots and lots of fretting. 

14 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

I love the Instagram post with the older woman advising Beall, "Beall, keep the little things little, and don't fret about anything." You know, little things like spousal abandonment and almost-certain infidelity. Don't fret, now, Beall. 

What Beall-- and all the women she helped to brainwash-- need desperately is some fretting. Lots and lots of fretting. 

I was just coming here to report the same thing. This is really sad.

As she needs to change her instagram handle in 49 days I have a suggestion: count.down.to.divorce.

I doubt Beall will take that advice though.

6 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

As she needs to change her instagram handle in 49 days I have a suggestion: count.down.to.divorce.

She won't but it seems imminent. 

Nah - she'll continue to be a secretly ditched wife and assert everything is fine! JUST FINE! Doug is travelling for work, he's a busy man, he's home when he can be there.
Beall, follow your husband's lead. Get a boyfriend.

She's keeping busy with the kids and may be thinking it's just a stage that Doug is going through.  She didn't leave him over Lourdes; she's in it for the long haul. 

How long of a long haul, do yo think? Forever? With Lourdes, he was there. Penitent, most likely, or had convinced her that Lourdes was out to get him because Satan or something.
But now? Dougie is in the WIND. He's gone. He's ditched her and their kids and gone faffing off to Europe where he plays with boys and girls. And Beall is stuck with the SOTDRT and cosplay and driving her useless daughters to sing WWI era songs to octagenarians and left to hope someone will still marry the ones left at home. She's so ever-loving clueless (" help me send my useless tit of an unemployed uneducated daughter to Europe for her birthday, general pubic, because I am so damn isolated from the real world that the idea of having her GET A JOB is totally absurd, I'd rather beg strangers for spare change") and sheltered, I wonder if she REALLY thinks her aging would-be gigalo of a husband, roaming the world without her, looking for "a Sunday kind of love," is her faithful and true family patriarch to whom she's to joyfully submit. I mean - he's gotta be THERE for her to submit to in the first place, right?

Man. That woman looks about a month away from totally losing her shit.

A Go Fund Me for a vacation, from people who would sneer at others for using welfare or food stamps. Sorry, turds, but you can't claim moral superiority while living off other people's money.

What is Beall's Insta name please, @bea?

Also, could someone please link me to the Peter Bradrick divorce papers and "suspicious" photos?

I'm quite weary of the same-old-crap from the same-old-fundies. Very tiring. *yawn*

... I would not be opposed to a new thread about the Denlingers either. That Catherine is about 50 shades of batshit. Could be a fun distraction for awhile...

@ChickenettiLuvr, your avatar is unsettling! 

... I would not be opposed to a new thread about the Denlingers either.

Oh. My. God.  Rabbit hole alert. These people are *sputters while trying to find words*   So yes, "50 shades of batshit" 

ETA: That poor infant!

6 hours ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

What is Beall's Insta name please, @bea?

Also, could someone please link me to the Peter Bradrick divorce papers and  I

Beall - count.down.to.50

There are links to the divorce stuff somewhere in this thread.

If you mean suspicious photos (and videos) of Doug - they are scattered through  the last thread.  Too many to link to!

I apologize for the gloppy avatar, @Howl. It was gifted to me last Christmas by a kindly FJer.

If anyone with mad avatar skilz is so inclined, I'll gladly change it to Catherine Denlinger's delightful mug. :content:

Oh, the suspicious photos I meant were the ones of Peter looking longingly at other menfolk while at weddings and such.

Suspicious photos of Doug Phillips is a tool? I'd say every damn one to this day.

Some of these pics and video clips go waaaay back to Dougie's VF days (Iceland, Iona), but he uploaded them to this Instagram account in June and July of this year.

"Cryptoretro." That must be code for What. A. Liar.

Adventures of a time-traveling itinerant director, cinematographer and sometimes TV host.

:roll: Adventures of a scam artist who abandoned his wife and kids once they bored him and were no longer useful in making him money, is more like it. 

9 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

and sometimes TV host.

What?  I must have missed that delight.

Lecture to his students about Walt Disney? What happened to Elsie and Horatio Alger?  The fanny shot with the stuck-out-tongue is also a far cry from hearthkeepers or whatever he called his Ingalls-girls stage. Such.A.Showman.

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

:roll: Adventures of a scam artist who abandoned his wife and kids once they bored him and were no longer useful in making him money, is more like it. 

What a dad.

3 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

Click on cryptoretro for a not-so-big surprise. 

Might have missed something but it sure looks like none of cryptoretro's followers are former/still persisting VF leghumpers, etc. Quelle surprise!

@Marian the Librarian -- yes, Dougie seems to be rebuilding his career on the ruins of VF.  What an entrepreneur!

ETA: Yep, definitely cannibalizing VF. I spy a Botkin in this photo!

19984556_1162198667217792_2257167779775905792_n.jpg

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived