IGNORED

John Shrader 13: Is the End Near? (In Kafue?)

Coconut Flan

2 hours ago, Lurky said:

I was wondering:  John is in-laws with Josh Duggar, but have the Duggars ever publicly acknowledged him?

That's s good question. I've never heard or seen anything. David and Priscilla had photos of Esther and the two youngest when Esther popped back to visit. A year ago? Anna went to visit Esther at their parents home  I think with her kids? 

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 1:07 PM, FeministShrew said:

Brother John Shrader, singer-songwriter. A new career? Pardon me, I mean God-given calling. 
That's one way to save face as he fails as a preacher/missionary.

The family would surely starve. He could be marketed as a comedic act, but probably precious few would find him funny.

2 hours ago, Lurky said:

I was wondering:  John is in-laws with Josh Duggar, but have the Duggars ever publicly acknowledged him?

They have too much bad press as it is.

20 hours ago, withaj said:

Not to mention the dueling RVs.

John never had an RV.  His kids were hauled around in a pop-up camper + minivan on Deputation.  I'm sure he looks at JRod and kicks himself.  He could totally have grifted a better RV if he had tried! 

2 hours ago, Lurky said:

Not that I know of, but Esther was in the Josh and Anna wedding.

@Milly-Molly-Mandy  John will only leave Zambia if he is forced to do so.  He has never had it so good.   He reports to no-one, people give him much money, he has a better life-style than he ever had in the US, and he can spin any story to make himself look good. 'Cos Africa.

He'll only be forced out by the Zambian government or by a complete lack of funds.

As his (and Daddy Rick's) leg-humpers show no signs of cutting off support we have to wait until he totally fucks up per the government.  I hope it is only a matter of time.

And no wonder why I am so furious with his criminally ignorant donors!  They created this destructive parasite.

I can't bear to re-watch any part of Joshley's wedding, can any one remembering if John boy was there? Seems odd if he wasn't as he and Esther were already hitched by then.

4 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

@Gobsmacked,  I think John was there but not in the wedding party.  

Ah. Thank you. They had a few? littles by then. He would have been on baby watching duty I suppose. 

4 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Ah. Thank you. They had a few? littles by then. He would have been on baby watching duty I suppose. 

John?  On baby watching duty?  You know better than that, lassie!

6 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

I can't bear to re-watch any part of Joshley's wedding, can any one remembering if John boy was there? Seems odd if he wasn't as he and Esther were already hitched by then.

I'm pretty sure he threw a hissy fit & didn't allow any footage of him or the kids to be shown. Esther was the only exception. 

7 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

They had five kids, five and under: Enoch, Alatheia, Timothy, Nehemiah and Agape.

And the latest from John for posterity:

We had another blessed day of prep and outreach in the Zambian Compound this past Saturday with a group of about 15 or 16 men, woman (my wife), youth, and kids.

From the photos he posted this means John, Esther, some (or all) of the Shrader kids, about 4 male Zambians and their little kids.   He also has a quick video of 4 Zambian young men, John, Enoch, Timothy, and Esther rather glumly stapling and bundling tracts. They do not look joyfully employed.  They look bored.

Though small, we continue pressing forward with our overwhelming task.

Another 1,000 John and Romans and 3,000 tracts were distributed house to house. In the Compound, you often find one building housing multiple families, so the Gospel materials get distributed quickly.

He is totally reading here.  We questioned his math about the # of tracts handed out only a few days ago. :)

We were also able to speak to several of Christ. Our initial goal with these young believers is Scripture Saturation Evangelism. After we cover our entire area, we will begin more intense training and soul-winning efforts, never forgetting that it is God that giveth the increase.

We are bombarding the whole area with loo paper before we attack.

I came back home Saturday after another fresh hit to my heart seeing so many people...so very many that need to be reached, and God's graciously gave me another song called "Lord of the Harvest."

I hope to record and share it with you all very soon.

Please don't!  Please!

The song is based on the one prayer request that Jesus Christ left us, in Luke 10:2. "Therefore said He unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest."

It also captures the powerful Biblical Truth of I John 2:2 that Christ "...is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world."

Also the wonderful fact of Hebrews 2:9 is incorporated into the hymn, about "Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man."

Thanks for your prayers with us that the Lord of the Harvest will send forth labourers into His harvest.

He's a genius.  Luke, John and Hebrews all in one song that God gave him.  Don't forget to hump his leg.

7 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

He is totally reading here.  We questioned his math about the # of tracts handed out only a few days ago

Still don't believe him. :laughing-jumpingpurple: Even with multiple families in one home, he would still have to basically be tossing them at folks and running to the next house to distribute the amount he claimed. 

I think he is hoping churches will start singing his hymns. One hymnal we used when I was a child had a brief biography of the writer under the hymns*, I can see John envisioning a biography about the great hymn writer, John Shrader, who suffered SEVERELY  while working in the darkest part of Africa.

*I might have spent a good chunk of boring church services reading that hymnal.  

On 8/19/2017 at 0:56 PM, Palimpsest said:

Hello dear friends, I am truly amazed and humbled that in 24 hours the video has had more than 1,400 views. May the hymn truly encourage us to walk by faith and not by sight, especially during times of suffering.

I think most of the views were from people laughing at his pretensions.

Or a bunch of people who have their FB settings to play videos automatically :pb_lol: It wouldn't take much, especially if he made the video public.

11 hours ago, Granwych said:

John?  On baby watching duty?  You know better than that, lassie!

Ha Ha I do!!! Two glasses of wine, all common sense flies out the door !!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, slickcat79 said:

Or a bunch of people who have their FB settings to play videos automatically :pb_lol: It wouldn't take much, especially if he made the video public.

And 1000 of those FJ 

18 minutes ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

And 1000 of those FJ 

Well definitely me as one of them.  Apparently I have my FB set to play videos automatically (gotta check those settings) and as I do check in on him a few times a day out of pity for @Gobsmacked

I'm one of the ones laughing, John.  Not one of the humpers.  Sorry!  

Nah! Not sorry.

I have a huge feeling of DeJaVu (sp).  We have been whisked back to 2014, John just beginning to meet with folk and search for willing converts. Then three summers later....and boom....., John is beginning to meet with folk and search for willing converts. 

Ground hog day much..............,..

Thankyou Palimpsest. I am very grateful. :wine:

Well, screw you, John Shrader.  Warning, this is long.

He missed a burning Hell by only 41 days...

I'm in tears. Deep sadness.

My dear friend Michael has left this life.

Funny, I do not ever remember Johnny mentioning a Michael.

In much sorrowing and yet I'm greatly rejoicing. Even while the tears well up in my eyes and spill down my face, I am thanking God today.

Because you made up a fictional.

Thanking Him for all of you that make it possible for us to be here.

Thanking Him for the sacrifices so many make that we can buy paper, ink, keep the machines printing, folding, etc..

Not that you have ever sacrificed anything, Johnny.

so that we can also have vehicles and pay for the fees and fuel and maintenence.

Spelling.  And why the fuck do you need so many vehicles.  Your mission is kaput.

We so often forget the "why," and focus on the "how." The "how" is part of it, but the "why" is the reason we came. The reason we stay even though it's hard, though one-time close friends oppose us, though we're mocked and threatened.

The "why" is that you failed in the USA.  The "how" is that you have the gift of the gab (not a compliment.) 

The reason one-time close fiends oppose you is because you are full of shit.  That may also explain why you are mocked.

Um, where have you been threatened Johnny? 

Much blah.  I'll let it speak for itself, but again, WHY did John not mention Michael before? 

The "why" is Souls.

Souls like Michael Mulenga.

45 days ago, as is our custom, our faithful little group went out into the "Zed C," or Zambian Compound here in Kafue.

We believe as Jesus instructed that it is our job to sow and water, but it is GOD that gives the increase. We've been specifically praying that the Lord leads us to hungry hearts.

43 days ago, I received a call from one of the tens of thousands of tracts and John and Romans we have distributed there in the Compound.

Michael had been given one of those John and Romans with Gospel tracts by a young man in our church, Emmanuel, and he was calling that Monday morning to ask for a Bible study. We agreed upon the next Wednesday, two days later.

Is Emmanuel still with you?  Or did he leave with Roderick and Boyd.

41 days ago, I sat with two other men, one whom has sadly now gone off into sin, and we shared the Glorious Gospel of Grace with Mr. Michael.

I am guessing this was Roderick.  Who has told you that you were full of shit.

He had been studying with the "Jehovah's Witnesses," the most aggressive cult here in Zambia. He stopped studying with them when they tried to teach him that Jesus is not God.

He was just sitting home, not knowing what to do, when Emmanuel came to his door.

No, John, I suspect you are an even more aggressive cult that the JWs.   I don't like the JWs, but you have spiritually abused and excommunicated all your members in recent days.

In my three plus years here in Africa, I've rarely seen such a hunger for the Truth of the Word of God like I did in Michael. With no pushing or even asking from us, after four hours of sharing the Gospel with him, he eagerly told us he wanted to submit unto the righteousness of God, as Romans 10:3 says.

And did you dunk him?  If not, why not?

There was an IMMEDIATE change in Michael. The next day, he WALKED an HOUR with his wife and small daughter to come to Thursday night Bible Study. He soaked up every word and was so excited to receive his King James B.E.A.M.S. Bible that night!

Odd that you never mentioned this.  Until now.

The Lord's Day, he came to church with his whole family, and stayed for FIVE hours after the services were finished for discipleship! He also immediately began helping work on the Bemba translation of our tract.

What Bemba translation ? 

He was found studying and teaching the Word of God when Bro. Percy dropped by to visit him one day unexpectedly.

He was so concerned for his wife's Salvation. He spoke to me about it, and was so deeply burdened for her. This past Sunday night, as Bro. Percy visited him in the hospital, he urgently asked Percy that we keep preaching to his wife and seeking her salvation.

Bro. Percy?  I thought he had left you too.  Or is he one of the unworthy guys still gloomily stapling tracts.

I visited him this morning, and he was in such great pain, it broke my heart, but we all had high hopes for his recovery.

It was not the will of the Lord to be.

What was wrong with him, John?  Why did you not ask for prayers? 

Could it be that you were so very busy promoting your stupid song.  

Saturday night, at our little church's weekly prayer meeting, I begged God to leave him with us, as Michael so deeply and dearly loved God, His Word, and Souls...but I had to pray "Thy Will be done" in accordance to Scripture.

Again, why were you not asking your humpers to pray for Michael and his wife long before now?   Instead you have been begging prayer for yourself.  Endlessly.

I cannot understand why the two men who God gave me the privilege to lead to Him, who had the greatest passion and love for the Word of God, have been the ones taken home.

Was the other one Victor the Bible cover maker?  Heck, John following you must be the kiss of death.

The good news for you is that dead mean cannot testify as to your bull shit, Shrader.  Dead men also can't be proven converts.

I can only trust God in that.

I do know this though.

Had we gotten discouraged over all the junk and opposition and sad rebellion and even threats that we've experienced the last 10 months, and had quit going out every week...Michael would be burning in hell right now.

Admit it, Shrader.  "Michael" is a "fictional."  And probably "Victor" was too.

And you have been weeping, wailing and taking to your bed for weeks.

Liar! :liar::liar1::lair4:

his is why we come.

This is why we stay.

Those precious souls like Michael.

I truly have "treasures in heaven."

Treasures like Victor the Bible Cover maker...

Treasures like my dear friend and Brother-in-Christ, Michael Mulenga.

Do you have treasures in heaven? Are you going out into the "highways and hedges" where you are seeking the Lost?

We started the three day funeral process this afternoon. Please pray for the preaching times that God will convict by Holy Spirit many of sin, righteousness, and judgment.

May God be glorified.

Oh and "Michael's" wife is still unsaved.

Please pray for his unsaved wife Bridgette and their precious children.

Bro. John Shrader 
Zambia

It is unashamed horse hockey!

He makes me sick.

1 hour ago, Palimpsest said:

We started the three day funeral process this afternoon. Please pray for the preaching times that God will convict by Holy Spirit many of sin, righteousness, and judgment.

I'm sure John will aggressively insert himself everywhere possible.

I can't imagine how the "unsaved" wife will feel listening to John blather and rant on and on and on and on, unless family members run him off. 

Wait, did Michael have "children" or only "a small daughter"? Continuity, John. The first rule of lying is don't include too many details. If you do, you have to keep them straight.

John Shrader, King of the Retcon.

So we are  supposed to believe that in the midst of John losing followers left and right, that he saved a soul and DIDN'T mention it? It is a wee bit too convenient that this guy wasn't mentioned until he was no longer able to say John is a scam. 

And how horrible is it that John's apparent one follower is dying in pain and he didn't even ask for prayer?! That was the very least he could do, and he didn't do it. 

14 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

And how horrible is it that John's apparent one follower is dying in pain and he didn't even ask for prayer?! That was the very least he could do, and he didn't do it. 

It is classic Shrader.  He asks for prayers for himself, and sometimes (rarely) for Esther or his sick children.  To John, his followers and converts are not people.  They have no lives, difficulties, sicknesses, or jobs (other than working for him.)  

He asks his humpers to pray for "lost souls."  Actual people are just one dimensional objects for him to manipulate.  But they (or their relatives) sometimes conveniently die, so that he can grandstand at funerals and pester the survivors.

And John will definitely invade the funeral of his dear Michael, the guy he might have met once.  He'll crash the funeral even if the dear departed's wife is unsaved and doesn't want him there.  John loves funerals.

2 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

John loves funerals.

Best way to win converts, right? Prey upon the grieving?  Because we all know that John can't be bothered to pray for living around him.  

He's such a duplicitous, self-centered POS. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived