IGNORED

Impaired NY man caught driving car with no doors, axe in roof

47of74

Florida Man's New York cousin in action

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) - A 21-year-old man was found driving a car with no license plates, no windshield, no doors with an axe stuck in the roof, according to the Wyoming County Sheriff's Office. Deputies were responding to calls of a suspicious vehicle driving on Youngers Road in the Town of Wethersfield.

According to the Sheriff's Office, Jared Price of Java was behind the wheel and performed poorly on field sobriety tests. After taking Price into custody, further tests determined he was driving while impaired by "multiple drug categories", according to the Sheriff's Office.

That car looks like something out of a horror movie with the axe in the roof. :pb_eek:

2 hours ago, Dandruff said:

The axe is an interesting touch.  Maybe compensates a bit for the absence of doors and windshield?

Agreed!  There's something about the axe that adds the perfect spice to the story.  

Imagine being stopped at light and glancing over and seeing a car with an axe sticking out of the roof next to you. Since I've watched my share of horror movies, I'd probably cause an accident by instinctively flooring the accelerator to get away from Jason, Freddy, or Michael Myers. 

Archived