IGNORED

Pris & TFDW 6: The Lookalike Family

Coconut Flan

On 1/5/2018 at 4:21 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I have a feeling there will be a new Waller 9 months from now. Bloomin' onions are probably fundie aphrodisiacs. :my_sick:

It is a rather phallic-looking dish.  David looks really happy.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dandruff said:

It is a rather phallic-looking dish.  David looks really happy.

Really? It looks far more sapphic to me.

Either way, I predict little Deborah will make her appearance in 2018.

34 minutes ago, FloraKitty35 said:

Bloomin' Onion, 3000 calories of fat and farts.

you are probably right, but whenever it comes up in my facebook feed (I follow WAY too many cooking video sites) I kind of feel like I would love to try it.

54 minutes ago, ophelia said:

you are probably right, but whenever it comes up in my facebook feed (I follow WAY too many cooking video sites) I kind of feel like I would love to try it.

If 30 of us shared one, we could each have a taste, at only 100 calories each. :pb_wink:

Here is where I admit that I love Bloomin' onions. I could probably eat the whole thing myself. Thank Rufus we only go to Outback once every 4-5 years because my arteries and my ass do not need deep fried anything.

On 12/28/2017 at 5:43 PM, meowfundiecatz said:

I have to admit I do wear Crocs ballet flats. They are so comfortable.

Yup! I practically live in these during the summer! 

Screenshot_20180108-152913~2.png

9 hours ago, coffeebean7 said:

I really want to brush out Priscilla's curls. 

I just realized those are creepy Gothard curls, right? 

I don't mind her curls too much since those were popular curls back when I was in high school in the 90s. If you had long hair and it was a special occasion, that's how you did your hair. It brings back memories....

I think Priscilla's hair is always perfect! 

David uploaded the Christmas play that the Kellers organized at their church on their Youtube. David Waller narrated the play and of course, he would. Davia, who plays an angel, and Paul are adorable in the play! I think I spot Susanna Keller's daughter also in it but I don't see any of Josh & Anna's kids. The Keller brothers play the puppets and you can see Mom Keller helping the children along with the songs. 

At 15:17, little Paul sings a song completely ON HIS OWN! He sings the Trust & Obey hymn and gets completely into singing.

Play here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYNNYgdV9fE

paul song.JPG

LOL Davia gives the best faces (the picture is in the spoiler below).

Spoiler

davia face.JPG

Spoiler

Spoiler

The Pecans are enjoying the snow! David and Priscilla are "Best friends forever!" :D Philip is a little Davia! 

I still completely love the blue house, it looks even more stylish in the snow. I'm stunned that they would make such a bold colour choice - Pecan is Mister Khaki!

David telling stories to the kids. Wonder does he mention his wonderful apron? :P 

Well, I'm going to puke. Thinking I hadn't heard much about TFDW and co. lately, I went to check out his blog. Read the bit about his grandpa passing and returning to the family farm. The landscape in the pictures looked familiar, but I always thought their place was up by Watersmeet or somewhere close to Got-hard's Northern compound. I mean, I lived in the UP, so that would explain it, right? Yeah, no. After doing some detective work, I discovered that the Pecan family seat is located in the town in which I was born. Same town which is about 20 miles down the road from where I live now. Gonna be sick now. How much sage would one have to burn to purge the bad juju from a whole county or two?

I just read this topic coming from the Anderson threads so I'm super jaded but- where will Priscilla's breaking point be? For Zsu it was somewhere between 5-6 kids when her happy beautiful activity-filled cheery family crumbled. The Wallers seem wholeheartedly drenched in quiver full flavor aid but after 7 kids will Pris whisper in the middle of the night "David...Our children are the most precious blessings from the Lord...but I don't know if I can be a good mother to any more." 

And will David say "Oh Priscilla you're just tired. Jesus would never give us more than we can handle. Besides, birth control is sin and we need to raise an army for Jesus. Why don't we pray about it and you can sleep in an hour later tomorrow?"

And will Priscilla say "Oh David that's just the encouragement I needed. You are the most godly man I ever knew. I'm so glad God gave me you." And then will she roll back to her side and hide the one little tear running down her cheek. And in the morning will she get up to the sounds of her children running all over the house, and will she take a deep breath and post an instagram pic of how David encourages her to be right with the Lord, and then will she work on being the best helpmeet she can be as that sweet serene veneer becomes strained and exhausted?

So sorry that was super dark. I actually like Pris and David as they don't seem too preachy. But after reading the Anderson thread it's all I can think about. And in this story David is actually kind, not the hate-filled garbage person of PP. Ugh. Poor fundie women. 

1 hour ago, neurogirl said:

Ugh. Poor fundie women. 

I also have a lot of sympathy towards Pris as well, but only because she was raised in the cult. With Zsu it is a totally different thing. She wasn't raised in the cult, she chose the PP and this lifestyle. I don't feel any sympathy towards her. The only ones I feel sorry for are her kids.

I wouldn't pity Pris too much - the mother's breaking point, in fundiedom, tends to coincide with when the eldest daughter gets fully roped into sister-momhood at the expense of her own childhood.

I do pity little Davia. No wonder she looks so unimpressed with life in general and her family in particular.

If Priss follows Anna and her mother's fertility pattern, she may never hit a breaking point. Anna got married younger than Priss so she will probably end up with more children overall. Anna's children are spread further and further apart with each pregnancy and I hope that's true for Priss as well. Then she may end up with 8 like her mother without a breaking point. Most of Zoo's children are less than 2 years apart. I think it makes a difference in fundie land.

On 1/18/2018 at 4:19 PM, Darwinesque said:

I still completely love the blue house, it looks even more stylish in the snow. I'm stunned that they would make such a bold colour choice - Pecan is Mister Khaki!

Blue siding was on sale, haha.

• Jellybean locked this topic

Archived