IGNORED

Maxwell 11: Anna Marie Has Conceived - Again

Coconut Flan

@Granwych, they need a cow or two or a herd.  4 gallons of milk a day is a whole bunch of milk!

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Steve!  Your children can't write for shit.  Your brand is dead.  No one gives a flying fuck about scheduling with paper squares. Your family is a mini-cult.  We are all rooting for John to run, run, run. :evil-laugh:

What danvillebelle said.

Also hoping your kidult daughters leave too. They could all rent a place together all the way on the other side of your town.

And also hoping your wife buys a 2L of Pepsi the next time she goes grocery shopping.

On 7/24/2017 at 9:09 AM, HereticHick said:

Not me. I'm too busy lying all the time, and preying on people at the airport, to get any chores done.

This made me laugh so hard, I almost choked. I'm drinking the evil Pepsi, so very appropriate.  

27 minutes ago, nomoxian said:

What danvillebelle said.

Also hoping your kidult daughters leave too. They could all rent a place together all the way on the other side of your town.

And also hoping your wife buys a 2L of Pepsi the next time she goes grocery shopping.

And meat for burrito filling.  Fuck animal crackers.

Of course the Maxwell's turned a post about cleaning grime and "green 'stuff'" off their house to a post about sin and repenting. I just feel sad for all the stunted women in this family, especially when this is what their days consist of!

Just when you think the Maxwells cannot get any duller, Steve writes the blog and Dad's Corner almost verbatim!

Why don't they use their cleaning skills and help out elderly neighbors? Rake their leaves or weed the garden. For such Godly people they don't seem to do much for anyone other than themselves. If they were being charitable to others we would know because they post about everything other than how many times they go to the bathroom. 

The county fair is this week. Lemme guess... *wields crystal ball*

They will have many neat opportunities to share the Lord Jesus.

Many faces will be painted.

Many balloon animals will be made.

How many kids actually get "saved" because some strange grown-up dressed up like a clown and gave them a balloon animal?

10 minutes ago, FloraDoraDolly said:

How many kids actually get "saved" because some strange grown-up dressed up like a clown and gave them a balloon animal?

None

If I was at a fair with my little kids and a clown came up and tried to hand them something, I'd get between them so fast the clown's head would spin and inform them that if they touch my child they will be leaving with one less body part - my choice.

Clowns are fucking evil.

What danvillebelle said.

That picture from a year or two back of Steve sitting with a bunch of kids at a picnic table while his Mary and Anna made balloon animals really bothered me.

It appeared Steve was proselytizing the kids, and it didn't look as though  any of the kids' parents were nearby.

If I lived in the area I would be calling the fair and complaining. 

Between the balloon animals and the clown costume, they make it look like they are part of the fair, but they're not.

10 hours ago, danvillebelle said:

If I was at a fair with my little kids and a clown came up and tried to hand them something, I'd get between them so fast the clown's head would spin and inform them that if they touch my child they will be leaving with one less body part - my choice.

Clowns are fucking evil.

Yup.

Sarah, I am more worried about strangers dressed as clowns harassing kids at the fair than I am about random fellow travelers at the airport.

2 hours ago, kpmom said:

Between the balloon animals and the clown costume, they make it look like they are part of the fair, but they're not.

They used to rent a booth at the country fair where they gave away free water and pepsi soda as well as tracts and balloons.  IIRC, it was originally Nathan's idea.

A couple of years ago they decided that was too expensive.  So now they wander around with good person tests and tracts accosting people.  

Lolly the clown was hitched on to some church's ministry booth at the fair and gave out coupons for balloon animals.  Sarah "shadowed" Lolly taking pictures of kids to post on Titus2.  That sounds creepy too.

Warning: Do not click link if clowns scare you!

https://blog.titus2.com/2015/07/31/meet-lolly-the-clown-a-new-twist-with-evangelism/

Sarah, that "green stuff" is called mildew.  I scrubbed it off of my house by hand, but I didn't feel the need to blog about it.

12 hours ago, danvillebelle said:

Clowns are fucking evil.

@danvillebelle,   there is a reason that Stephen King made Pennywise in It a clown.

My house currently has some mildew on it, and we've been thinking about choosing a weekend to clean it off.  The internet has many suggestions on how to clean it, and Home Depot carries cleaners to help with the process.  It may take some effort, but it shouldn't be difficult.  The mildew seems to grow more often on the north-facing sides of houses.  We won't be taking pictures of the process...

The debt-free blog entry doesn't make sense to me either.  The value appreciation does not usually affect how much a person still owes on her house.  Even a refinancing is not typically affected by the appreciation, assuming the loan doesn't exceed the value of a house.  Our house has appreciated quite a bit in the past few years, and we refinanced a few years back.  The only time the appraisal was important was to ensure that the loan was below that amount, and with appreciation, it should be.  If anything, the appreciation has cost us more money, because it has significantly increased our property taxes.  Maybe that couple did some funny financing??  I may just be missing something here.

Clowns have never bothered me.  However, if I was out in public and some weirdos tried to lure my children in order to try to convert them to their flavor of Christianity or any other religion, I would be furious.  It is wildly inappropriate to do so against the express wishes of the parents.  I'm surprised that the fair hasn't received complaints and kicked them out.  However, my kids are so stubborn, that they would take the free water bottle and listen for 30 seconds to just be polite and then leave.  Then they would tell me about it and laugh - they would feel that they came out ahead.  Now since they no longer give out water, my kids wouldn't go near them.

1 hour ago, crawfishgirl said:

Clowns have never bothered me.  However, if I was out in public and some weirdos tried to lure my children in order to try to convert them to their flavor of Christianity or any other religion, I would be furious.  It is wildly inappropriate to do so against the express wishes of the parents.  I'm surprised that the fair hasn't received complaints and kicked them out.

What kind of hypocrites homeschool their children to avoid the influences of others, then go out of their way to lure and influence the children of others?

On 7/25/2017 at 1:15 PM, danvillebelle said:

That being said - as others have pointed out repeatedly, IMO the biggest reason their writing is so awful is because THEY HAVEN'T READ ENOUGH GOOD BOOKS.  I didn't have any good writing instruction until I got to college, but I read mountains of books growing up.  That is what made the difference.  

Stephen King agrees with you. In his book, On Writing, he says exactly that. "If you want to be a good writer, read, read, read." (paraphrased. Don't have the book in front of me here.)

3 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

A couple of years ago they decided that was too expensive.  So now they wander around with good person tests and tracts accosting people. 

I didn't realize that the Maxwells' aren't paying to be at the fair with a booth anymore. So they just attend the fair as a family and harass others for Jesus? How Godly! 

Another child to suck the life out of........

Looking at those "fabulous" photos I realized I'd lost track of how many new generation blessings their are. And there's still a male who hasn't been paired up for breeding...... (Sorry I can't imagine a female Maxwell being allowed to leave the Fathership).

3 hours ago, FloraKitty35 said:

Sarah, that "green stuff" is called mildew.  I scrubbed it off of my house by hand, but I didn't feel the need to blog about it.

OH but yes she must! She must show how "many hands make light work." And be an inspiration to young children who are struggling to obey instantly, willingly and with a smile. And she must show that work is far more fun than playing. And that a family who scrubs gunge off of vinyl siding together is virtuous and industrious and [as many other Gothard mandated character traits as possible in one post].  Without her blogging about green stuff  some of the extreme homeschooler's kids captives would never know about green stuff. And there'd be no way to show how they economically re-purposed the bus brush or no one would suspect scrubbing green gunk off siding could be the start of a debt-free life for a son.........

Glad I could clear that up for you. :pb_mrgreen:

7 minutes ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

OH but yes she must! She must show how "many hands make light work." And be an inspiration to young children who are struggling to obey instantly, willingly and with a smile. And she must show that work is far more fun than playing. And that a family who scrubs gunge off of vinyl siding together is virtuous and industrious and [as many other Gothard mandated character traits as possible in one post].  Without her blogging about green stuff  some of the extreme homeschooler's kids captives would never know about green stuff. And there'd be no way to show how they economically re-purposed the bus brush or no one would suspect scrubbing green gunk off siding could be the start of a debt-free life for a son.........

Glad I could clear that up for you. :pb_mrgreen:

I'll see myself off the to the prayer closet for thinking for myself.  :my_smile:

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived