IGNORED

Maxwell 11: Anna Marie Has Conceived - Again

Coconut Flan

Actually Scary Mary's birthday post sounds like an ad on a fundie matchmaking site.  And this pose always bothers me, why does she have to have her head tilted down,  eyes closed, and grinning?:                                  

DSC_0556.jpg

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW She actually looks nice and normal (not in the "preppy" way, but in the "not a crazy fun-die" way) in that picture!

Poor Mary. Another forced march for a birthday "party." Mustn't have fun. Wouldn't be prudent. Looking down--so she's humble? 21 years old and nothing to look forward to but a new batch of burrito filling each week. No Pepsi. No guys. No life.

On 8/21/2017 at 1:22 AM, MamaJunebug said:

(b) the childults might realize Teri's science units on astronomy were ... non-existent;

Steve and Teri might have to admit the that the Sun does not revolve around the Earth, and we can't have real science can we?

33 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Steve and Teri might have to admit the that the Sun does not revolve around the Earth Steve, and we can't have real science can we?

FTFY

3 hours ago, SPHASH said:

And this pose always bothers me, why does she have to have her head tilted down,  eyes closed, and grinning?:  

Could she (or Sarah) possibly have been reading the Boyer Sisters' blog?  That's a favorite pose.  If the Maxwells now start snorting essential oils I'll wonder if Steve is slipping in his control.

Sarah says:

Y’all, we had a fantastic day summiting Mt. Yale on Mary’s 21st birthday. We actually did that same summit four years prior on her birthday!

Sarah, the word prior must always be followed by a noun.  Prior to what?  It would have been better to have said "four years ago."  

And they saw the eclipse.  It was "awesome" and "amazing!"  Steve, please give poor Sarah a thesaurus.

1 minute ago, Palimpsest said:

And they saw the eclipse.  It was "awesome" and "amazing!"  Steve, please give poor Sarah a thesaurus.

They purposed it to be precious.

6 minutes ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

Where do they stay in Colorado? It looks stunning !

Somewhere near St Elmo.

Sarah's 'And yes, we saw the eclipse! Awesome and amazing!' sounds suspiciously like an answer to FJ questions ...

1 hour ago, courtlylove said:

Sarah's 'And yes, we saw the eclipse! Awesome and amazing!' sounds suspiciously like an answer to FJ questions ...

Steve must have read here since yesterday afternoon.

Hi Stevie! Hows it hanging?

7 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Steve and Teri might have to admit the that the Sun does not revolve around the Earth, and we can't have real science can we?

Steve lives on Planet Earth, so naturally everything *must* revolve around him...

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 9:14 AM, SPHASH said:

Mary's birthday post sounds like an ad on a fundie matchmaking site.  And this pose always bothers me, why does she have to have her head tilted down,  eyes closed, and grinning?:                                  

Yikes, the hand in the shirtsleeve tied around the groinal area!! I cannot believe Steveri approved this one and let it be posted! 

I'm seriously wondering if the Rodrigucreeps are not the only parents wishing to get a daughter married off!!!!

Mary, Anna and Teri (!) dumped into the water. It seems like they were having f.u.n. I wouldn't expect that Teri could do this...and it was shown on the blog?! 

They corrected the spelling on Mary's birthday post by changing jem to gem.  I wonder if they read that here..

while there's no proof, it's not the first time a correction has been made after we notice something; we assume Stevie does because it's just too many coincidences to be otherwise.  the Boyers have done the same thing a few times too.

New post. John is the ace fire-starter. Then for Sunday, there's this:

Anna got this

crazy idea to dump in the middle of the ponds and swim to shore. This is not an ordinary pond. We’re talking cold. Above, they’re getting close to dumping, and Mary’s wondering why she’s really doing this?

The photo has Mary facepalming. The following photos show Teri, Anna and Mary SWIMMING to shore. How the fuck they could swim in ankle-length skirts is beyond me. Clearly they know how to, anyway. 

That's definitely something new for the Maxwells. I kinda like how Sarah put a strikethrough in the word crazy. 

4 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

New post. John is the ace fire-starter.

I admit I chuckled a little at the way Sarah worded it: " John went down early and started our fire."

Couldn't help but think of fellow FJers who have a crush on John and all the different ways that could be interpreted.

Looks like Scary Mary is wearing leggings.  Anyone want to bet they took their skirts off to swim and put them back on for the pic.

2 hours ago, SPHASH said:

Looks like Scary Mary is wearing leggings.  Anyone want to bet they took their skirts off to swim and put them back on for the pic.

Why is Scary Mary scary?

2 hours ago, SPHASH said:

I don't think so. Those skirts look drenched. 

17 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Why is Scary Mary scary?

Look at her eyes sometIme.  Really glazed over.  Her smile creeps me out too.                                          

photo-4-425x318.jpg

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 8:58 PM, SPHASH said:

Look at her eyes sometIme.  Really glazed over.  Her smile creeps me out too.                                          

Looks like she forgot why she's smiling.  And how to stop.

9 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

I kinda like how Sarah put a strikethrough in the word crazy. 

Yeah, like she's breaking out of maxwellthought. Maybe she's been looking at some worldly sites and seeing how the heathens write. Steve's gonna have to put a stop to this. (Don't do it, Steve!)

Whatever they are eating in Colorado? It's hardly food, let alone worthy of either a birthday celebration or climbing a hill.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived