IGNORED

Sean Spicer Steals Mini Fridge Under Cover of Darkness

Jucifer

I hope that damn fridge cut into his fingers as badly as the mine at UGA.  It was a complete pain in the ass to haul it back down to the basement of the dorm.

There's something almost poetic about the little man stealing a little fridge.  Maybe it makes his boss feel like he like he's got big-person hands!  His tiny hands won't look so tiny when opening a tiny fridge, right?

I just can't believe this is real life. Though I would take the hilarity of this over everything else coming out of DC. 

Is it just me or are US political figures catching up to UK ones on strange antics?

Mr. Stupid surrounds himself with Idiots. If he were just running T industries with this bunch of assholes, I could laugh. But this is my country he's ruining.

I've been wondering who is going to play Scaramucci. He's as big of a bumbling assault to public speaking as Spicer was. He also needs his twitter taken away like his boss. Both men come off like characters in a mob movie. You think are they going to make it to the end and what will be the turning point.

On 7/25/2017 at 10:49 PM, Jane M. said:

I'm going to miss this crazy mofo. 

The new guy is just as crazy. A different kind of crazy but still batshit crazy. 

Archived