IGNORED

Parole board votes to release O.J.

47of74

Parole board votes to release O.J. Simpson from prison in October

A parole board has unanimously voted to release former football star and convicted felon O.J. Simpson from prison on Thursday.

With the ruling, the 70-year-old Simpson, who was convicted in 2008 of an armed robbery involving two sports memorabilia dealers in a Las Vegas hotel room, could be out of prison as early as Oct. 1 after serving the minimum nine years of a 33-year sentence.

When the final vote to grant parole was read after commissioners deliberated just over 30 minutes, Simpson lowered his head and then raised up with a big smile.

Ugh.

How long until fornicate head offers him a cabinet post?

This is a fantastic idea. I don't know why anyone is raising such a fuss.

:: said with great sarcasm & eye-rolling :: 

1 hour ago, Mela99 said:

Came here to drop this off. Carry on.

eneXb2ycy_MejuWYqDpOzDC6MiP08fAXEJEqEaKt

No one who speaks German could be an evil man.

2 hours ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

This is a fantastic idea. I don't know why anyone is raising such a fuss.

:: said with great sarcasm & eye-rolling :: 

Did they do a complete 180?

On 7/20/2017 at 2:24 PM, 47of74 said:

Parole board votes to release O.J. Simpson from prison in October

Ugh.

How long until fornicate head offers him a cabinet post?

I think working with people under criminal investigation would probably violate the terms of O.J's parole agreement. 

I was watching on episode of The Jury Speaks tonight on Oxygen where they focussed on the murder trial.  One of the women jurors pointed out that 1) their vote of "Not Guilty" beyond a reasonable doubt was not a vote of Innocent and 2) the sentence that OJ received in the Las Vegas case was harsher than it might have been.  The jury in Nevada was punishing OJ for Nichole and Ron Goldman more than for the robbery.

On 7/24/2017 at 4:45 AM, PennySycamore said:

The jury in Nevada was punishing OJ for Nichole and Ron Goldman more than for the robbery.

I think that's why the Parole Board let him go. They had to look only at the crime he was convicted of.

I watched the Livestream and he didn't even pretend to show remorse. He also stated that he didn't take certain classes, like drug/alcohol related ones, that were recommended to him. He did take some other classes and advocated for fellow prisoners to have more educational materials - but if I were on the Parole Board I would have denied him and told him to come back after he completed the AA / NA classes. Simpson believes in God, so he wouldn't have any issues completing the first "steps".

Archived