IGNORED

TAM 2: So Much WTFery

FundieFarmer

What a racist pig! Does she post anything that is not inflammatory crap? Any pretense to uplifting, interesting posts? Anything at all that doesn't make me want to take my fingernails down here face? She gives me the hates.

Edited by Chocolatedefrauded
Another thought
  • Upvote 4

So The Racist Mommy took down her racist post and now posted this:
IMG_3937.thumb.PNG.6994bc9c5bef25cc1f761ee63ab25ef5.PNG

Convenient that she can attribute it on the Charlottesville situation and not that she definitely took a flying leap over the line with her racist post.
  • Upvote 9

Shit just flows from her Anus Mouth like she had Taco Bell for lunch.

IMG_3943.PNG

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She just flows from her Anus Mouth like she had Taco Bell for lunch.

IMG_3943.PNG

Hey, who's calling who a fringe weirdo??  Who's been starving for national press??

• Upvote 18
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Hey, who's calling who a fringe weirdo??  Who's been starving for national press??

It's funny how she constantly complains about people EXACTLY like herself. And doesn't see it. 

• Upvote 15
  • Love 1

I didn't realize that caring for fellow humans automatically made one a communist. I rather support capitalism but I suppose I'll have to take this assessment back to my business professors and let them know they've been doing it all wrong.

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

She's exactly the type of person who'd post a picture of 4 white guys holding guns as a super-positive thing, and be AAAAAALLLLL  about the 2nd amendment.....  until it meant Black guys can have guns too.  Exactly like all those right wingers who rant about SJW snowflakes, then throw all their toys out of the pram being OMG not being able to impose their own beliefs on everyone around them is PERSECUTION!!!!!!!!!1!11!!!!1

• Upvote 16
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, Lurky said:

She's exactly the type of person who'd post a picture of 4 white guys holding guns as a super-positive thing, and be AAAAAALLLLL  about the 2nd amendment.....  until it meant Black guys can have guns too.  Exactly like all those right wingers who rant about SJW snowflakes, then throw all their toys out of the pram being OMG not being able to impose their own beliefs on everyone around them is PERSECUTION!!!!!!!!!1!11!!!!1

Yep. She has zero self awareness. She really does not think she sounds hateful, bigoted, racist, mean, nasty, rude, or condescending because in her mind she's right and everyone else is wrong. And of course she keeps herself in a bubble most of the time and only ventures out in order to scream at abortion clinics with her kids. Then back to the bubble they go!

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6
  • Love 1

I'm more afraid of her ammosexual husband than I am the men in her meme. 

Edited by geeklove
  • Upvote 7
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Liza said:

statues.jpg.3a585486953634615dd05e362b1dcbc0.jpg

smh ...

If she can't see the difference then I think she might be even stupider than I once thought. 

• Upvote 7

On 8/18/2017 at 11:47 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

If she can't see the difference then I think she might be even stupider than I once thought. 

Yes because there's no difference in believing that being gay is a choice and believing that being white gives you the right to own people. None at all. :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 12

15 hours ago, geeklove said:

I'm convinced she's buying likes and followers on Facebook. 

I think she has bought followers in the past to up her numbers.  I remember seeing a 10,000 increase in one day out of nowhere. Now her numbers are staying the same in the last few weeks and I think it's because she's now paying someone to write crappy pieces for her blog. And she probably buys some likes for her posts. Because why would 1000 people like a random lame post? A lot of her commenters are all the same commenters. Every single post you see all the same 80 people commenting. 

Plus she has blocked thousands of people. So wouldn't that affect your numbers st least a little? Yeah she's definitely buying likes and followers.

• Upvote 6

OMG the first comment:

Kristin Small Why didn't they pull them down when Obama was in office? They are 100% doing this to incite violence because they know that southerners will revolt. They would never deal with any other culture so insensitively. Why not tear down Indian statues? Plenty of them tortured and murdered Americans. Antifa are Marxist fascists.

I'm just... I'm... WHAT?!

• Upvote 8
  • WTF 1

Omg white people tortured and killed way more native Americans than the other way around. Read some fucking history lady! I swear her fans are as dumb as a box of rocks.

• Upvote 17
  • Love 1

Do these people truly not know that the Indian tribes are NATIVE peoples? The place now known as AMERICA was their land, stolen from them by violence??

Rant over before it began. I have no energy.  Take her and leghumpers to empty island somewhere, dump them, sail off. 

• Upvote 21
  • Love 1

TAM has been posting more cute pictures of her youngest kids lately. I think it's for a few reasons. She's a hateful shrew and wants to appear more kind and likable since she's a Christian and all. She's probably read a lot of comments on her page questioning when she actually takes care of her ten kids. Since you know, she's online aLL DAY LONG. Plus some photos of her kids hysterically crying at abortion protests haven't made her look like mother of the year. I really do feel sorry for her kids. They are up there with the Anderson, Nog, and Rod Kids. Notice they are all huge families. Yeah sorry, I think there's a cutoff or most people to take good care of their kids. And it's usually before one hits double digits....

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hahahahahaha! The Anus Mouth had it coming to her. Could she cry christian persecution any louder? Asshole.

IMG_4330.PNG

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Hahaha couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. Maybe try following the rules! :P 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

That's the thing with fundies. They believe they can get away with anything since they're God's chosen people. Then, when the real world says "uh uh, you can't say that", they get all pissy. PERSECUTION! yeah right.

Edited by laPapessaGiovanna
Removing blank space
  • Upvote 5

40 minutes ago, Shiny said:

What's with her fisting logo? 

Right? She talks about anal sex so much that you would think she would understand how ridiculous and sexual her fisting logo is. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic