IGNORED

TAM 2: So Much WTFery

FundieFarmer

Just now, chaotic life said:

Duh, Walmart and Hobby Lobby, silly!

Oh I'm sure she limits her shopping to Walmart but I'm wondering what products she buys. Does she buy any products from the parent companies of all these products? Because if so, she has extremely limited options. Personally I don't think she boycotts anything besides target. And I bet she didn't shop there before her boycott. I think she buys whatever and just tells her minions to boycott. I would bet money on it actually.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, chaotic life said:

Duh, Walmart and Hobby Lobby, silly!

Chick-Fil-A, even if she's violently allergic to chicken.  Murican values, y'know.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Plus she's using Facebook and a computer or phone to do all this, thus supporting things I'm sure she finds troublesome. 

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, SusanDelgado said:

Plus she's using Facebook and a computer or phone to do all this, thus supporting things I'm sure she finds troublesome. 

Oh yes. Many people have pointed out that she uses Facebook and makes Facebook money yet fb is extremely supportive of the LGBT community. The hypocrisy is thick.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, SusanDelgado said:

I always adore an opportunity to trot out this article, as it makes me laugh out loud every time I think about it!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/all-the-things-you-can-no-longer-buy-if-youre-really-boycotting-trans-friendly-businesses

• Upvote 18
  • Thank You 1

Sarcasm ahead

Yes, TAM, let's keep LGBTQ youth out of these groups. They don't deserve to learn about agriculture, citizenship, life skills, and STEM. They must be marginalized, separated, and silenced. They'll never be productive members of society anyway.

:pb_rollseyes:

End sarcasm (which made me feel very icky)

IMG_3834.thumb.PNG.70ba9a3eb2c4f64412550f5acf760696.PNG

• Upvote 7

The quote is blown out of proportion. The guy was just talking about being inclusive. All kids are welcome in 4-H. Only a hateful moron like TAM could get upset about that.

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

6c3ef8ee8cc1a5adf5f5972fb4dc73ec.jpg
A great place to bring your kids? Wish I had as much time on my hands as she does!

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

Oh look. It's TAMs own daughter at the protest filled with gigantic graphic pictures of bloody fetuses. No wonder she's hysterical. Her parents are abusing her in so many ways. I feel so sorry for those kids.

IMG_3613.PNG

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

That poor child will need hours of therapy as an adult. Fuck you Elizabeth Johnston. 

8 year old girls should be having sleep overs, giggling with their SCHOOL pals. Drawing unicorns, learning how to roller skate, knit, joining brownies/ girls brigade, writing stories, going on adventures with their pals.....,

8 year old girls should NOT be crying outside abortion clinics.  TAM is evil, foul and hopefully has a place waiting for her in hell. Right beside Donald Trump and Margaret Thatcher et al.

• Upvote 32
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

That poor child will need hours of therapy as an adult. Fuck you Elizabeth Johnston. 

8 year old girls should be having sleep overs, giggling with their SCHOOL pals. Drawing unicorns, learning how to roller skate, knit, joining brownies/ girls brigade, writing stories, going on adventures with their pals.....,

8 year old girls should NOT be crying outside abortion clinics.  TAM is evil, foul and hopefully has a place waiting for her in hell. Right beside Donald Trump and Margaret Thatcher et al.

Don't forget that her husband doesn't even allow the children to cry loudly after they are beat. But I'm sure he pushed her to cry very loudly at this protest. Since their children seem to just be props used to further their agenda.

• Upvote 16
  • Love 1

The Johnston kids, the Rodrigues kids, the Duggar kids, the Keller kids, the Anderson kids , the Shrader kids + umpteen others have had their whole lives messed up (so far), because of their parents stupid beliefs. True Christians are kind people. Non of the above parents even come close. 

• Upvote 16
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

The Johnston kids, the Rodrigues kids, the Duggar kids, the Keller kids, the Anderson kids , the Shrader kids + umpteen others have had their whole lives messed up (so far), because of their parents stupid beliefs. True Christians are kind people. Non of the above parents even come close. 

They are Christians. Being awful people doesn't mean they aren't Christians. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

I also feel really sorry for the kids in all the families you mentioned. It can't be easy having parents like that.

• Upvote 5

53 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

They are Christians. Being awful people doesn't mean they aren't Christians. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

I also feel really sorry for the kids in all the families you mentioned. It can't be easy having parents like that.

Huh? Christian usually infers kind people who do good. 

Elizabeth Johnston is not kind. Other families I mentioned mess their kids up. Not arguing that they may think they are Christians. They just don't APPEAR to be. 

Quoting a long winded wordy article isn't going to change that. 

The whole premise of FJ is to discuss these people and their beliefs. Are you an Elizabeth Johnston sympathiser?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Huh? Christian usually infers kind people who do good. 

Elizabeth Johnston is not kind. Other families I mentioned mess their kids up. Not arguing that they may think they are Christians. They just don't APPEAR to be. 

Quoting a long winded wordy article isn't going to change that. 

The whole premise of FJ is to discuss these people and their beliefs. Are you an Elizabeth Johnston sympathiser?

I linked to wikipedia page for the No True Scotsman logical fallacy, which is what you used. It's also a remarkably short article. :pb_lol: I also called them all "awful people" so it's pretty absurd to suggest I sympathize with them, and I really doubt you actually think that so I'm not sure why you added that question.

"Christian" means someone who follows the religion Christianity. Christians can be good people, of course, but there are also countless Christians who have done unspeakably horrible things and to say that only the good Christians are "true Christians" is really unhelpful, kind of offensive, and just plain false. It's something a lot of Christians do to avoid taking responsibility for the negative elements and bad people in their faith. Sometimes people do use "Christian" as a positive adjective, but you used it as a noun. I also dislike the use of "Christian" to mean "kind, good," etc. because it suggests that those values are exclusive to Christianity. The counterpart, using "unchristian" to mean "bad," is even worse. Most of the world is "unchristian" and many of them are wonderful, caring people.

• Upvote 15

On 29/7/2017 at 0:24 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh look. It's TAMs own daughter at the protest filled with gigantic graphic pictures of bloody fetuses. No wonder she's hysterical. Her parents are abusing her in so many ways. I feel so sorry for those kids.

This reminds me of the film "Jesus Camp".   What horrible, awful parent does this to a child?  I wonder if they "beat her into this" ... of course they did.  First, beat them physically ... then mentally, emotionally, and spritually.  

Edited by laPapessaGiovanna
Edit out quoted pic
  • Upvote 13

Jesus this whole thing is horrendous. I hope karma bites TAM on the ass HARD one day. Even more so because karma isn't associated with Christianity.

• Upvote 12
  • Love 1

597cb9543f7fa_TAMhatespeech.jpg.18ceb4fd35b8e1c374393b26803e365d.jpg

"Love, the sinner, hate the sin".  Umm .. no.   You absolutely hate them and want to discriminate against them at every turn.  TAM has said that homosexuals come to her for help ... in her dreams or in their nightmares.

• Upvote 12
  • Love 1

The videos she posted outside of the Louisville clinic show women, presumably clients, entering the clinic. You would the the doctor would recognize that as an invasion of privacy. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, geeklove said:

The videos she posted outside of the Louisville clinic show women, presumably clients, entering the clinic. You would the the doctor would recognize that as an invasion of privacy. 

She's done this for years. She posts the names, addresses, and license plates of all the people that work or volunteer at the Clinics she protests. She also posts pictures and videos of all people entering and leaving. I don't think she's ever gotten in legal trouble over it. I believe it's a rather common tactic for these types.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic