IGNORED

TAM 2: So Much WTFery

FundieFarmer

22 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

So how's that "influencing elections" thing going? (POINTED STARE AT ALABAMA)

She campaigned HARD for Roy Moore. She knows him so she took her 10 kids down there to interview his wife and to speak on his behalf. Yet he still lost. TAM, why not take that as a sign god wanted Jones over Moore? Because it doesn't fit her hateful agenda. 

• Upvote 12
  • Love 2

Annalise Metzger Jordan announced a pregnancy yesterday. Less than two months after she got married. And of course she used it to push their prolife agenda *enormous eyeroll*

ETA: Lisa is due in June and Annalise is due in August. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2

Lisa announced Annalise's pregnancy on Dec 4th and she's due in August so Lisa basically announced her daughter's pregnancy the minute the pee stick was dry.

• Upvote 2

I should really just make a new thread about Lisa Metzger because she is basically Jill Rod with better hair and make up. She even sells Plexus! Anyway, I just noticed this lovely post she made while on vacation. How fucking petty can this woman get? Who cares if a man is wearing a kilt or skirt? Is this really how she spends her vacation when she has TWELVE kids? Doesn't she have anything better to worry about? 

IMG_5803.PNG

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 4
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Is this really how she spends her vacation when she has TWELVE kids? Doesn't she have anything better to worry about?

Yes, why was she checking out this gentleman's physique and commenting on his clothing?  I thought skirts weren't supposed to be eye-traps.  And the guy with the yoga pants - again, she's clearly checking out the manly competition, lol.  

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

How fucking petty can this woman get? Who cares if a man is wearing a kilt or skirt?

We just gave a male relative almost exactly the same kilt as that! :pb_lol: It was called a utility kilt, and it was made of super durable material. I admire the guy's taste. :pb_wink:

• Upvote 10

2 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

We just gave a male relative almost exactly the same kilt as that! :pb_lol: It was called a utility kilt, and it was made of super durable material. I admire the guy's taste. :pb_wink:

My husband has 3 utilikilts.  He wears them to the games (when we get to go).  They are great.  Nice thing is they are a helluva lot cheaper than traditional kilts (I am saving up money to get my husband a Clan Hamilton kilt)  

ETA:  The CelticDude, while reading over my shoulder, mentioned this.  Do you know why their called kilts?  Because that is what happened to the last person who called it a skirt.

Edited by CelticGoddess
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 10
  • Love 3

I'm glad a few people called Lisa out on that post. One of them is a Benham. I can't stand Flip Benham and his boys. I fucking HATE it when one of these fundies makes a really good point and I agree. I don't want to agree with you! It leaves a bad taste in your mouth. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I should really just make a new thread about Lisa Metzger because she is basically Jill Rod with better hair and make up. She even sells Plexus! Anyway, I just noticed this lovely post she made while on vacation. How fucking petty can this woman get? Who cares if a man is wearing a kilt or skirt? Is this really how she spends her vacation when she has TWELVE kids? Doesn't she have anything better to worry about? 

IMG_5803.PNG

I knew I had the right Lisa Metzger account when I saw all the posts about Plexus.

• Haha 4
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

And the fact that she always mentions her 13 children on earth and 18 in heaven....

That's a lot of pregnancies... 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

3 minutes ago, EowynW said:

That's a lot of pregnancies... 

I think she's probably the winner of the most pregnancies by any fundie brood mare on FJ. 

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

TAM is incredibly stupid. She took a picture of a pro wrestler/metal band member named LadyBeard and used it to prove some idiotic point about transgender people. This man is not even transgender! This is just his stage persona. She needs to do much better research before making her ignorant memes. LadyBeard's fans were all over her page calling her out on her ignorance. 

IMG_6108.PNG

This is LadyBeard's response. Everyone says he's a really nice guy. I wish TAM was more like him...

IMG_6109.PNG

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1

Someone left this comment on her Facebook page!

Activist Mommy, are you in the closet? I have never witnessed such an obsession with someone's sexuality.
You keep this up and your offspring will at minimum be Bi curious.
I get all my gay news from you.

Of course TAM's followers are jumping all over the commenter.  The followers are all lathered up over gay marriage and LGBT "indoctrination" in public schools -- 173 comments so far!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 12
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

Lisa says hi:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155879680432931&id=634447930

Although I agree with her points on spreadsheets, fundie matching, leghumping disguised as something else, etc. on FJ, she still sucks. Pro gun, anti-choice, anti-LGBTQI+, Plexus... the whole charming package.

(BEWARE! The women in the family wear pants. Those who are eager to see it as 'progress', please think again.)

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • Love 2

18 hours ago, Edhelfin said:

Lisa says hi:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155879680432931&id=634447930

Although I agree with her points on spreadsheets, fundie matching, leghumping disguised as something else, etc. on FJ, she still sucks. Pro gun, anti-choice, anti-LGBTQI+, Plexus... the whole charming package.

(BEWARE! The women in the family wear pants. Those who are eager to see it as 'progress', please think again.)

What's hilarious is that she's rarely mentioned on FJ. She's like bottom of the FJ list of fundies talked about. I've only mentioned her because she seems to be BFFs with TAM. She's a terrible attention whore and is probably sad we don't talk about her more. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 3

TAM would have really enjoyed burning witches at the stake.  (Unless the tables were turned and she was the one tied to the stake.)  

• Upvote 8

• 1 month later...

I am slightly dissappointed that there is no Sex-Ed Sit-Out occurring anywhere near me. I would love to go and pass out condoms.

Seriously, though, what good can come from parents pulling kids out of public school for one day? How is that going to change sex ed practices? It's not like schools are federally ordered to teach sex ed on April 23rd (the day of the Sit-Out) and their kids will be missing a day of detailed sex ed. And it's not like April 23 is a count day (where funding for the year is based on attendance that day). 

Fundies confound me. The SporkTwins are in sixth grade and they take health/skills for adolescence. We received a permission form to opt in for sex ed. In our district, you can simply opt out if you don't agree. I don't see what TAM is so upset about since she indoctrinates her children at home, anyway.

Edited by spork78
Stoopid grammerrr
  • Upvote 10

It all makes no sense. Lisa Metzger (TAMs fundie mom friend) also supports this nonsense and she also homeschools. Why do these morons care? They are all obsessed with the sex lives ofothers. It's so damn creepy.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

On 4/15/2018 at 9:45 AM, spork78 said:

It's not like schools are federally ordered to teach sex ed on April 23rd (the day of the Sit-Out) and their kids will be missing a day of detailed sex ed. And it's not like April 23 is a count day (where funding for the year is based on attendance that day). 

Aw! They're going to honor William Shakespeare's birthday by avoiding sex ed? I'll have to read or watch a very sexy Shakespeare play as a counter-protest. :pb_lol: Hmmm... Romeo and Juliet? (The 1968 movie has a tiny bit on nudity and the male cast members wear really tight leggings with a contrasting color on their codpieces. :pb_lol: )

Spoiler

Tybalt from 196820180419_015331.png.dbbd9d53c3e496750af8da575d1acd83.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Aw! They're going to honor William Shakespeare's birthday by avoiding sex ed? I'll have to read or watch a very sexy Shakespeare play as a counter-protest. :pb_lol: Hmmm... Romeo and Juliet? (The 1968 movie has a tiny bit on nudity and the male cast members wear really tight leggings with a contrasting color on their codpieces. :pb_lol: )

Hide contents

Tybalt from 196820180419_015331.png.dbbd9d53c3e496750af8da575d1acd83.png

We watched this version in high school and all audibly gasped at the brief butt shot. 

• I Agree 1

16 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

We watched this version in high school and all audibly gasped at the brief butt shot. 

The butt shot was (badly) edited out of the version I saw. The version my sister got had it in, and mysteriously the video always started in that place - for three or four days running. My sister and I were just talking about this last week.  Our teacher was a dried up old single biddy too who personified "cat butt face." Apparently in one of her CHRISTMAS letters, she reported how a (divorced) teacher's car was seen several nights past 11PM at another (single) teacher's house! Apparently she and TAM were cut of the same cloth, obsessed with sex and self-righteous about everyone else's behavior. Don't get me started on her interpretation of JD Salinger's short story "The Bananafish......"

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

So did we(my school arranged for the ninth-grade English classes to see it at my town's[now long-closed]movie theater).  Catcalls abounded. 

• Upvote 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic