IGNORED

Sarah, David, and Russell: Not Much Changes

Coconut Flan

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bea said:

And after ALL THAT CRAP about the evil mothers of his kids.
emoji46.png

Clearly he's not smart enough to realize that he's insulting himself with that meme. If his women were so damn awful, guess what that makes him? 

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

"Six days a week plus more" would be seven days a week. Or perhaps the "plus more" means he's found another woman to hook up with. I pray that isn't the case. 

Screenshot_2017-09-14-22-50-04.png

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, EweSheep said:

I think he is working in construction. 

Wow, that's hard work. I think he's working in a warehouse or something, at least from the selfie he posted of himself at work the other day. 

• Upvote 2

The "looking good in my new outfit" on mobile Tapatalk just shows the top of Rusty's head - and an ad for lingerie was immediately underneath with a waist-up picture of a woman in a bra and I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.
Anyone taking bets on how long the job will last? If it's not under the table, he's got to cough up for child support.

• Upvote 6

41 minutes ago, bea said:

The "looking good in my new outfit" on mobile Tapatalk just shows the top of Rusty's head - and an ad for lingerie was immediately underneath with a waist-up picture of a woman in a bra and I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.
Anyone taking bets on how long the job will last? If it's not under the table, he's got to cough up for child support.

That's sweet Lauren's head in that photo. 

• Upvote 1

Rusty's been hanging around the Morton Pumpkin Festival (my hometown, totally gross that he visited but Lauren can enjoy the place anytime), thinks he has ADHD, and of course had to talk about the 30 minute chat he had with the anti abortion folks at the Festival and how Lauren was conceived. The clincher is that he claims to "talk less about my ex's (sic), out of love for them". OK, Rusty. 

• Upvote 2

Yeah, so condescending of him! 

He is bringing up the bad past of the abortion of his ex girlfriend. He HAD been abusive toward her and the situation she probably was in, wasn't the greatest. Maybe it WAS a good thing she did. I won't condemn her of her choices. Her body, her choice, her decision and if it was a mistake, she alone will have to endure the pain herself and make piece with God, if that is the case.

Glad Lauren had a great time! She was BRAVE going by herself on the ride! 

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

Good luck with that, Russ.
SMDH
Maybe he could just focus on his job, supporting his kids, and not being homeless.
Anyone else think that Russ is more likely to be bipolar than have ADHD?

• Upvote 6

I wonder if he even nows the legalities of forming a non profit......share his abundance abundance of what stupidity....sounds to just a way for Rusty to get money

• Upvote 4

It sounds like he wants to start an mra  (men's rights activists, but they don't deserve capitals) group while getting others to pay him.  Who knows? Chump still has supporters. Maybe someone will pay Rusty for his wisdom. Fools and their money and all that...

Edited by amandaaries
  • Upvote 3

I don't think he has ADHD, I think he's just a narcissist, and he doesn't stick with anything because normal human activities don't provide the constant ass-kissing narcissistic supply Russ requires.

• Upvote 3

On 11/13/2017 at 2:36 PM, DomWackTroll said:

Russ is starting a nonprofit: 

I saw this the other day. I also saw his post about his first slogan for "H3" which is, "ASK ME ABOUT H3!". How he hasn't been swept up for his marketing genius is beyond me. 

And his idea for the non-profit sounds almost as vague and crappy as the Rodrigues family print ministry. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh, revisited the Pussbucket just now and noticed this, only Russ can decimate Thanksgiving in such a foul manner.  And while he's trying to drum up business for what I presume to be is  the new church of Rusty.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

I saw this pop up again and I hoped maybe it meant the moron was arrested or otherwise just gone. 

Instead, I see where he gets his ugly soul from. Apparently it's a family trait. 

Ironic that the attacks on his brother started when he begged the someone on the Internet to bring him into their holiday. Doesn't appear he was wanted either or he'd have been invited in the first place. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

He's taken the post down, but screen shots are forever.  You'd think that a private family 'discussion' of this nature would be a utlized in the simple and easy to follow format of a private facebook conversation.  But I guess people who act like this over the Thanksgiving table, like to make sure everyone knows how disgusting they really, really are.

And yes, he's out there begging for someone to invite him, how sad is that?  He feels so badly about that, that in order to make himself feel ever so slightly superior and 'wanted' he has to lower himself to degrade his brother in the most un-Christian manner humanly possible.

And he want's to start up a non-profit to help others.  That's a laugh.  He wants to line his own pockets and not pay taxes.

• Upvote 5

Eeeew. It’s hard to forget that he’s a total turd, but he always manages to surpass himself. Looks like he’s got a rival for “biggest asshole” with that aunt, though.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, bea said:

Eeeew. It’s hard to forget that he’s a total turd, but he always manages to surpass himself. Looks like he’s got a rival for “biggest asshole” with that aunt, though.

The apple never falls far from the tree for sure.  It's a good thing that Lauren seems happy.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Holy. Crap. It took three days but I’ve emerged from this rabbit hole. :ferret::ferret::ferret:

So many thoughts. But most of all I wish nothing but the best for SJ, R, Kindall, and Lauren. They have a long road ahead of them with Creeper in their lives. 

• Upvote 4