IGNORED

Joe and Kendra 3: Running Toward Marriage

Coconut Flan

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is becoming an image clearly showing the madness she is about to marry into. ;)

May I suggest Josie in a light-up crown in the foreground.  

18 minutes ago, CoveredInBees said:

This is becoming an image clearly showing the madness she is about to marry into. ;)

May I suggest Josie in a light-up crown in the foreground.  

Nah, we need to save that up for the Christmas nativity edition - baby in the manger dontchaknow ;)

I honestly kinda like the pictures and I think Joe and Kendra are cute together (and also very VERY young ofcourse), and I like their energy, don't know why. They just seem to be....calm and happy.

Why isn't Britton Felber taking the pictures anymore? He didn't do Joy's wedding either.

I gotta tell you guys, these pics are making me ridiculously happy. If I'm scared during the bar exam Tuesday and Wednesday I'm gonna visualize these.

As per the kissy hands picture - maybe one of them is a STAND IN. After all, it's a dark picture. Kirk Cameron famously refused to kiss another woman in his movie so they stuck his wife in a wig and filmed it dark

On 7/21/2017 at 3:19 PM, MayMay1123 said:

Pris and tfdw...it's uncanny!

There's a reason I call them Fundie Lannisters.

48 minutes ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Since last night, when my son explained a lot to me while watching the GoT ComicCon Panel and then a short video clip...

Screen Shot 2017-07-23 at 10.20.57 AM.png

5 hours ago, Smash! said:

Why isn't Britton Felber taking the pictures anymore? He didn't do Joy's wedding either.

I'm friends with Britton Felber's brother in real life and while no one has come straight out and said it Britton and his wife are VERY sought out photographers. They are booked out at least nine months to a year in advance. So unless they just happen to have a free weekend and a Duggar is getting married on it, they can't work with the three or four month timeline, particularly during the warmer months. I gotta hand it to them, at least they don't drop their already booked weddings for the Duggars - I saw this done with a photographer hired by one of the Teen Mom girls for her wedding and it was beyond tacky. As a wedding services vendor, you don't just drop a commitment to one couple so you can serve a more well-known couple. 

10 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

:pb_lol: You are one of my favorite people. Now I wish my brother didn't break up with the girl who looked like his female doppelgänger, just so I could say this to him.

13 hours ago, Mela99 said:

I gotta tell you guys, these pics are making me ridiculously happy. If I'm scared during the bar exam Tuesday and Wednesday I'm gonna visualize these.

As per the kissy hands picture - maybe one of them is a STAND IN. After all, it's a dark picture. Kirk Cameron famously refused to kiss another woman in his movie so they stuck his wife in a wig and filmed it dark

I'm sitting for the bar on Tuesday and Wednesday too and I've felt nauseous all weekend because I'm so terrified, so know that you're not alone! Good luck!

@Runningfromreality How're you holding up? Where are you sitting? I'm in MIchigan. If you need someone to text/talk to, I'll PM you my number. You can do this -- remember, it's  D competency! You only have to get a D. 

2 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Wtf is this pose?

"Almost touching my fiancé's butt"

2 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Wtf is this pose?

I recall it "the butt-pose". Seriously Nike. 

Edited: I do get what they're trying to do but just like the other photo's Joe needs to turn his body slightly to get a better pose. I do blame the photographer for this and not Joe, he's a guy and they're usually clueless in these things. 

1 minute ago, Chewing Gum said:

Wtf is this pose?

1 minute ago, Chewing Gum said:

I recall it "the butt-pose". Seriously Nike. 

I feel defrauded!

18 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Wtf is this pose?

She's about to dig for mints in his back pocket.

It's a good thing both her hands are visible. If they weren't it could look like her hand was down the front of his pants and they got interrupted.

7 minutes ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

She's about to dig for mints in his back pocket.

It's a good thing both her hands are visible. If they weren't it could look like her hand was down the front of his pants and they got interrupted.

Oh my virgin ears and imagination, I'm feeling defrauded by this observation lol! 

21 minutes ago, Chewing Gum said:

Edited: I do get what they're trying to do but just like the other photo's Joe needs to turn his body slightly to get a better pose. I do blame the photographer for this and not Joe, he's a guy and they're usually clueless in these things. 

Oh definitely on the photographer. It just looks so awkward! 

That's a nice um,... back pocket. :pb_lol:

I'll show myself to the prayer closet now.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived