IGNORED

Joe and Kendra 3: Running Toward Marriage

Coconut Flan

Continued from here:

I think we're on thread 3.  If it's more, I'm sure someone will let me know.  Another young couple racing into marriage. 

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any educated guesses yet on a wedding date? Anyone with clues gleaned from social media?  I'm guessing Labor Day weekend but that's just a guess. 

28 minutes ago, JMO said:

Any educated guesses yet on a wedding date? Anyone with clues gleaned from social media?  I'm guessing Labor Day weekend but that's just a guess. 

https://www.amazon.com/wedding/joe-duggar-kendra-caldwell-rogers-october-2017/registry/1JDAAQ3EY81KB

According to this, October 7th, 2017. Though I would say as always, it may not be right. :P 

OK I was bored so looked at their registry.  A wine rack?!? I'm sure there is some crafty thing to do with it otherwise...but still! :giggle:

I've never been carded but a few weeks ago I bought fifty shades darker and it asked if I was 17.  The worker didn't ask me.  She assumed lol.

I've never seen anyone register for a clothing gift card on their wedding registry.   There's even one for Ulta Beauty ;)

So with all the food gift cards I'm guessing they're not planning to cook for awhile? And I didn't know they still made Salad Spinners, lol.

I'm down with the kayak though. That looks fun.

I have to admit that's the first time I've seen anyone put clothing gift cards on a wedding registry, and I've seen a lot of gift grabby things put on registries such as things geared towards the honeymoon such as a night in a hotel.

56 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I'm lol'ing so hard at a Claire's giftcard being on there. 

They're gunna need lots of matching "BFF" necklaces for their married life!

1 hour ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I'm lol'ing so hard at a Claire's giftcard being on there. 

If it's the 'Claire's Accessories' I know in the UK, they'll no doubt be stocking up on those putrid, oversized, fluorescent baby bow contraptions. Bleurgh. 

36 minutes ago, Kleine Vampirin said:

If it's the 'Claire's Accessories' I know in the UK, they'll no doubt be stocking up on those putrid, oversized, fluorescent baby bow contraptions. Bleurgh. 

Or absolutely ridiculous earrings.

image.jpeg.b48a6e6113c78e2463fec8187bb08b15.jpeg

I got a pair of silly yellow ducky earrings there years ago 

I love that the Whole Foods giftcard was included along with all of the restaurant gift cards. Its like they got halfway through adding giftcards to restaurants that serve the tasty stuff and said to themselves, "Meh, we'd better make it look like we try to eat healthy every once in awhile, at least..." :pb_lol:

I love that they registered for a bug zapper.  And a pair of sneakers and socks for Joe?!?! 

I wonder where they will go on honeymoon.  I never would have guessed Switzerland and Israel for JoStin. 

And I didn't see a wine rack but I did see a spice rack that looked like a miniaturized one. 

Claire's? Well... she is fairly young. But come on, girl. Kohl's has nicer stuff just as inexpensive.

5 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Or absolutely ridiculous earrings.

I got a pair of silly yellow ducky earrings there years ago

a unicorn and it's poop??!! awesome!

I must admit that I like Claire's ridiculous jewelry and obnoxiously bright colored accessories even though I'm about to be in my 30's. That being said I would not put a Claire's gift card on my wedding registry.

They've added stuff to their registry since I looked at it last. People are already buying things for them, to. 

Any chance it's a fake registry? The gift cards and some of the other items seem really strange. 

3 hours ago, Mela99 said:

Claire's? Well... she is fairly young. But come on, girl. Kohl's has nicer stuff just as inexpensive.

1 hour ago, karen77 said:

I really hope she buys those earrings.

I think the rainbow poop earrings would go beautifully with Kendra's mint wedding dress and candy bouquet.

5 hours ago, karen77 said:

Have you seen the 'Squatty Potty' ad on YouTube? I have a sense you'd get a kick out of it. ;)

7 hours ago, DnAismyBaE said:

I must admit that I like Claire's ridiculous jewelry and obnoxiously bright colored accessories even though I'm about to be in my 30's. That being said I would not put a Claire's gift card on my wedding registry.

I have a 13 year old daughter so Claire's has been a big part of my life for a few years. I have 4 nieces in countries that don't have Claire's and they love the stuff we send them for Christmases and birthdays, I literally just sent a parcel off of pineapple themed Claire's stuff for one birthday this week.

I'm 39 and I have a number of animal furry notebooks and pom pom key rings on my car keys. It gets worse as I get older.

I feel weird about Kendra and Joe. It seems like Kendra has a crush on him and he thinks she is pretty but I'm not really seeing the "love" there.

5 hours ago, MadeItOut said:

Have you seen the 'Squatty Potty' ad on YouTube? I have a sense you'd get a kick out of it. ;)

That's where I'm deriving it from :)

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived