IGNORED

Michael and Brandon Keilen Part 3

Coconut Flan

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Toddler-size blanket training blankets is all I can see in this post. 

That's so funny that you say that because I remember reading a comment on one of her posts about "train blankets", i.e. blankets with trains on them, and I totally thought she was talking about blanket training. Heck, maybe she was.

On 11/16/2017 at 8:00 PM, SilverBeach said:

Bill Gothard actually lived in the same suburb as me! It it a hipsterish place, not unusually religious or conservative. I had no idea the IBLP headquarters was just a few miles to the west. I was discomfited when I found this out, although I had moved away, I lived there for ten years. I bet I saw cult members at area malls and restaurants. You never know who your neighbors might be. 

Catching up after a bit of hiatus from FJ and saw this.  Mr. No worked for a few months in a print shop in the downtown of same suburb and the shop got a number of print jobs from IBLP.  The boss handled those jobs.  He had no idea exactly what organization was until I started here at FJ.

We lived a few blocks from downtown though we were in a suburb of a similar name.  Lived there six years, also passed the HQ campus many times though I didn't know what was in there.  I did note the nice looking campus though.

• 2 weeks later...

On 2017-11-16 at 2:02 PM, meee said:

That's if they believe that transferring an embryo counts as giving it a chance of life regardless. I know the Andersons at least believe that any transferred embryos that don't end in live births count as murder.

I don’t know how I feel about the fact that there are people that consider me a mass murderer. We had 4, 9 and 5 embryos from our three IVF cycles and no live births from them, so I have killed 18 babies then. 

As an evil, pro choice, child murdering heathen I personally feel that 14 of those embryos had their chance. 5 were inplanted and failed. 8 didn’t develop good enough to freeze and 1 didn’t survive being frozen. 

The 4 that was left in the freezer after Miniway was concieved naturally though. They were distroyed a few weeks ago (you can only keep them five years) and I feel a bit bad for them. They lost in the ”which embryo is best today-race” and never got a chance to shine. I don’t think embryos are babies but one of those little lumps of cells could have become an amazing person. It could also have become an actual mass murderer so maybe we should all be happy they are destroyed. 

The thing is though, that even if I wanted an other child, and I don’t think I do, I probably wouldn’t have used them. I wouldn’t have paid the money and gone through the hassle and pain when I know that I don’t have to. 

I have religious friends that have decided to give all their frozen embryos a chance even though they have had a baby naturally after their first IVF-baby. It’s lucky they didn’t get 10 for the freezer, and she said she didn’t know what they would have done in that case, but I totally see why they are doing it. If they have a third child from one of those embryos though, that child will have been concieved before it’s older sibling. That would feel weird I think. 

16 hours ago, Iamtheway said:

I don’t know how I feel about the fact that there are people that consider me a mass murderer. We had 4, 9 and 5 embryos from our three IVF cycles and no live births from them, so I have killed 18 babies then. 

Hugs. I'm a mass murder too - 13 so far :-p I mostly just roll my eyes at people like them. I mean, I don't believe in the second half of their bible or the man they worship, so as far as I'm concerned their opinion doesn't matter.

2 hours ago, meee said:

Hugs. I'm a mass murder too - 13 so far :-p I mostly just roll my eyes at people like them. I mean, I don't believe in the second half of their bible or the man they worship, so as far as I'm concerned their opinion doesn't matter.

Keeping all my fingers crossed your next one is a live one! Not to please the Andersons of the world (as if we ever could) but so you don’t beat my record ... :kitty-wink:

Does anyone else think Michaela could be pregnant? On those wedding pitcures she kinda of looks fuller and holding a bouqet on the "right place".. Or its just me.. 

Michael posted a pic of giving blood a month ago so she can't be visibly pregnant. Her weight gain could be from hormone treatments if they are going that route. 

46 minutes ago, crazysnark said:

Michael posted a pic of giving blood a month ago so she can't be visibly pregnant. Her weight gain could be from hormone treatments if they are going that route. 

Yes, ur probably right! It could be from hormone treatments..

Or she's stress eating. Or was retaining water.  I don't think they'll hold back an announcement if she gets pregnant. She's not miscarrying, she's not conceiving. They'll probably announce instantly. 

Something tells me she'll be pregnant soon, specifically this year.  IDK why, it's just a feeling. Whenever it happens they'll announce instantly, that's for sure. Because of the picture of her giving blood, I'll say she wasn't pregnant then but probably conceived not long after, meaning it's possible for her to have a kid around August at the earliest.

Oh, I hope she's undergoing treatment! I've been worrying that their problem is one that IVF won't even help (complete absence of eggs or sperm), or that they would have religious reasons not to do it.  I really really hope she has a baby soon.

While my heart truly goes out to them (my first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage this year and sadly I haven’t conceived again yet, while good friends did) I will be very sorry for every child they bring into their cult. 

2 hours ago, just_ordinary said:

While my heart truly goes out to them (my first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage this year and sadly I haven’t conceived again yet, while good friends did) I will be very sorry for every child they bring into their cult. 

Having ffered through 3 miscarriages before Wychling was born, I am so sorry.  That's all I can say---

I don't watch the show. Is the dark-haired girl one of the suitors' siblings, or is this a potential "special friend" for one of the Bates guys?

bates.png

5 hours ago, just_ordinary said:

The Love reaction was my way of sending hugs and saying I'm so sorry for your loss.

1 hour ago, Thorns said:

It seems like they are getting a story arch on the new season. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdIp7-VjIuE/

While their fertility issues are nothing new, it's interesting that they're showing them actually doing something about it. Up until now it has been nothing but talk.  Also, according to what's been revealed about the upcoming episodes, the Keilens move and Erin and Kelly go help. And are the Bateses learning actual science? :o I saw the episode synopsis for the first 4 episodes and apparently there's a whole episode about the eclipse.

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

I don't watch the show. Is the dark-haired girl one of the suitors' siblings, or is this a potential "special friend" for one of the Bates guys?

bates.png

Idk who that it. But realistically it's probably a chaperone. Idk if it's a a sibling though. But if somehow she is a "special friend" for one of the guys, that'd be interesting.

I didn't watch the clip. Did it go into specifics about what route they're going? Michaela looks very happy though! I'm glad for her.

2 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

I didn't watch the clip. Did it go into specifics about what route they're going? Michaela looks very happy though! I'm glad for her.

No specifics were given. Michaela and Brandon were just shown in a doctor's office.

2 hours ago, singsingsing said:

bates.png

The girl got married the same day as Tori

C87A9C6D-D638-4383-B8DF-14B0243E372D.jpeg

• Jellybean locked this topic

Archived