IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 21: Bringing About Gilead One Doodle at a Time

Well when Ken was here he said lorinwas refusing to be submissive to him about some things on the blog so yes, that's it for everyone to see too. We should compile a Lori's Dirty Laundry list and stick it where the search engine will bring it up when they search for her. 

The pulpit and pen guy has always been despicable. 

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reader:

I am disappointed in reading this article on your page. At this point, sharing her dirty laundry is gossip. It is possible to share with people "this is what I believe when it comes to marriage and divorce" without gossiping about what so and so did. We all sin. I sin. It's human nature. It's very discouraging to read this on a Christian Facebook page.

Lori:

She openly shared her husband's dirty laundry.

IOW, she started it!  Although, I do believe its fair game to comment on what people say publicly. However, Lori is held to a higher standard than all of us. She is "godly". She holds herself out as a mentor, so she should not ruminate like the lower masses. 

I have the screenshot. 

Oh even though Jesus mentioned something, it isn't a command. Mere mortal mentions something concerning one of the churches and it's the gospel and a COMMAND. 

Lord, do something about this evil prideful woman. 

IMG_6887.PNG

@AlwaysDiscerning, I was coming here to post that same thing! :pb_lol: Great minds, right?

So, Lori, why don't you spread that dirty laundry gossip further along the blogosphere- because it CAN'T be gossip if the Godly Mentor does it, right? And after all, Lysa started it!! 

That bullshit doesn't fly as an excuse coming from my kids. I don't know why I expected a more well-thought-out excuse from Aunt Lori.

Saeed's former wife is suppporting Lysa. I wonder what Lori would have told her, probably to lie down and let him continue beating on her and asking for icky sex Acts. 

4 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

...Lori is held to a higher standard than all of us. She is "godly". She holds herself out as a mentor, so she should not ruminate like the lower masses. 

Normally I'd agree that another person's dirty laundry should remain in their basket, but when someone like Aunt Lori insists on digging into everyone else's soiled garments and throwing them out for public view, and judging everyone else as unworthy...well, she might want to invest in some laundry detergent, 'cause she's going to need it.  Didn't Jesus say something about fixing yourself before judging everyone else, that whole beam in your eye thing?  But I suppose that bit got cut out of Lori's Bible. 

Just now, delphinium65 said:

Normally I'd agree that another person's dirty laundry should remain in their basket, but when someone like Aunt Lori insists on digging into everyone else's soiled garments and throwing them out for public view, and judging everyone else as unworthy...well, she might want to invest in some laundry detergent, 'cause she's going to need it.  Didn't Jesus say something about fixing yourself before judging everyone else, that whole beam in your eye thing?  But I suppose that bit got cut out of Lori's Bible. 

Lori would say she has fixed herself. Why she is transformed!! She use to be this way...but now knows better so she can sit on her pedestal and look down at everyone else. 

Reader:

Since we do not know the whole story ( only God knows) we shouldn't talk or post things that make either Lysa or her husband look bad. It's easy to say he or she should have done this or that, without truly knowing them personally. I agree that both marriage partners have their own responsibility for the breakdown of the marriage. That just goes with any marriage. I do believe that God understands us better than anyone else. He clearly gives a woman or a man the okay to divorce in the case of sexual infidelity. Scripture makes it clear that godly advice, fasting and prayer, confession of sin, repentance and forgiveness is to take place. We need to pray for Lysa not condemn her.

Lori:

Speaking out about someone who is a leader of millions of women who slanders her husband and is seeking a divorce is not condemning her. Only God can condemn but I can speak out and warn as many women who are reading who are standing in the gap for their adulterous husbands to stay strong in the Lord and continue to allow Him to fight their battle for the restoration of their marriage.

So, Lori, how about you start showing love for your fellow woman and stop this gossip already?  Jesus talked to sinners in private. When sinners were brought to him (woman caught in adultery), you conveniently forget what he told her accusers: he who is without sin should cast the first stone.  Then he told her: I don't condemn you either. And then he told her the part you know so well: go and sin no more.  

Are you without sin, Lori?  If you truly cared about your "fallen" sister, you would be praying for her (in private) instead of running to the gates (the internet) to gleefully spread the gossip.  Yesterday you said it is your right to talk about her because she is in sin.  Now you say we must point it out to keep others from falling.  Which is it now, Lori, responsibility or right?  

If I were you, I'd take the whole thing down and thank God you are not in her circumstances. Then ask him to soften your heart towards her and women in general. Trust me, the one with the hard heart is you, my dear. 

8 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Lori would say she has fixed herself. Why she is transformed!! She use to be this way...but now knows better so she can sit on her pedestal and look down at everyone else. 

Yeah.  She's about as 'fixed' as I am a borned-agin' Chreeschun, which is not at all! 

Guess Lori received her law degree from the same school as her medical degree.

Honey, it ain't slander if it's true. #protip #notalawyer #stillknowthatmuch

Funny how this has popped into my mind this afternoon. 

Matthew 23:13-33New International Version (NIV)

Seven Woes on the Teachers of the Law and the Pharisees

13 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.[14] [a]

15 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

16 “Woe to you, blind guides! You say, ‘If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gold of the temple is bound by that oath.’ 17 You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred? 18 You also say, ‘If anyone swears by the altar, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gift on the altar is bound by that oath.’ 19 You blind men! Which is greater: the gift, or the altar that makes the gift sacred? 20 Therefore, anyone who swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it.21 And anyone who swears by the temple swears by it and by the one who dwells in it. 22 And anyone who swears by heaven swears by God’s throne and by the one who sits on it.

23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. 24 You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.

25 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. 26 Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.

27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean.28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.

29 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous.30 And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’31 So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Go ahead, then, and completewhat your ancestors started!

33 “You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

ETA: Never mind. This is from one of the gospels. Lori and Ken don't believe in these words because they are not from Paul. 

Sue is a stay-at-home wife. She is a rebellious wife. She doesn’t keep the home clean. She doesn’t fix Jim meals after he gets home from working ten hard hours at work trying to provide a living for his family. She doesn’t do his laundry. She hasn’t given him sex for six years, since the last child was conceived. She uses foul language often and is a very bitter woman towards Jim.

But Lori... YOU were a stay-at-home, rebellious wife who didn't clean the house or cook. You "give him" perfunctory duty sex, and at least once used it to trick him into having another child he didn't want (which seems worse to me than no sex at all). I don't know if you did his laundry, but given that you didn't clean your own house or raise your own children, I really doubt it. You are the bitterest woman I have ever seen in my life, and you say things about Ken ALL THE TIME that my husband would be SHOCKED AND HORRIFIED AND EXTREMELY HURT if I said to him. As for cussing- who cares? I'm pretty sure my husband is okay with me calling the trash can filthy names while wrestling it to the curb.

Jim tries to do what he can to make her happy but to no avail.

"I got her gas station roses, what in hell does she want? Oh, it's 6:30, time for my basketball game."

About six months later, Sue finds out about the affair and divorces Jim. She takes half of what he owns and lets everyone know what a horrible husband he was for having an affair and being a covenantbreaker.

Half of what THEY own. You know. HER half?

Now, I want you to be honest with me? Who was at the most fault for the destruction of this marriage?

I don't know. But you know, you left a lot of questions unanswered in your narrative about Sue, Lori. Like, WHY was Sue so bitter towards her husband? WHY didn't she want to have sex with him?

Yes, they both sinned against each other but according to our culture, Jim was far worse than Sue since he had an affair and according to Jesus, adultery is a reason for divorce. But Jesus also said that if a man lusts after another woman, he commits adultery in his heart. Therefore, if a man lusts after a woman, his wife can divorce him because he committed adultery in his heart and adultery is a reason for divorce.

Yes. These two things are obviously completely the same. Unrelated question, is your face sore? I'd imagine it must be, considering how many people IMAGINE punching you on a daily basis...

A MALE reader comments: "[name redacted]Thank you for quoting Jesus Christ. The Transformed Wife, thank you for quoting...Not Jesus Christ."

:clap:

Apparently she's run out of counter arguments, because she's begun repeating this over and over in response to everyone who disagrees:

"The narrow path for a Christian woman is to fight for her marriage and her husband's soul. Not to pick up her 'rights as a woman' flag, display his sins for all the world, and justify her reasons for filing for divorce. Trust me I've had plenty of reasons to justify why I should leave. . . But they didn't go far with God!" (Haley Rose)

14 minutes ago, EowynW said:

Lori needs to read her effing dictionary of old and learn the definition of slander. 

While she's at it, maybe she should read her effing Bible too since she seems to have NO idea what is written in there.  

Wait. That second post is gone. The one with the article - you know - the one Lori shared even though the author called a woman a whore. 

It's gone!! 

1 minute ago, usmcmom said:

Wait. That second post is gone. The one with the article - you know - the one Lori shared even though the author called a woman a whore. 

It's gone!! 

Winston Smith Lori has been hard at work this afternoon. She may have to use some black salve on her deleting finger.

4 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

It's gone!! 

Ha! Look at that! I still have it opened in a separate tab if anyone has a screenshot request?

Untitled17.png

Lori, you are evil. And YOU are the one whoring yourself out to a false gospel. 

IMG_6889.PNG

Where the fuck does she get that women are responsible for their husband's souls? WE. ARE. NOT. RESPONSIBLE. FOR. OUR. HUSBAND'S. SALVATION. And they aren't responsible for ours. 

Your teachings are from the pit of hell, woman. 

Ho, Ken! I know you read here. When your wife's ungodly teachings cause injury to a woman or her children, I hope they sue you for every cent you have. 

I hope this is the beginning of the end of Lori's ministry. I hope everyone starts seeing her for the ungodly and hypocritical woman she is. She is a false teacher 

Her comment about the brief time we are on earth and we can suffer, omg. I don't believe that God wants his children to suffer and be abused on earth. If you (general you) believe he is the father, what asshole of a father says "suck up" for decades and be miserable? Grrrr 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived