IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 21: Bringing About Gilead One Doodle at a Time

A comment on her blog:

Capture.PNG.6c6d20336df63a7de0f581f29600e83a.PNG

I expect Lori to leave the first paragraph and edit out the second.

. . . 

Stop the presses, folks. Lori actually said the right words for once: "I am sorry."

Capture.jpg.23f38d5bfc333b98ba355b08dbe63ef5.jpg

I wonder what's gotten into her?

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, molecule said:

Capture.jpg.23f38d5bfc333b98ba355b08dbe63ef5.jpg

I wonder what's gotten into her?

"I am sorry"

As in, I am sorry you couldn't win your husband back, you adulterous whore.

or. I am sorry the truth hurts.

or. I am sorry your ex's soul will burn in eternal fire.

or. I am sorry your soul will burn in eternal fire.

She isn't apologizing as if she feels some compassion or remorse for her words. 

11 minutes ago, Loveday said:

I can't find her mammogram comment anywhere (she's probably deleted it by now), but I can tell you one thing: if she ever finds a lump in her breast, she'll be at the nearest Imaging Center so fast her car will be nothing but a blur on the highway. And she won't get just the standard mammogram, she'll get a hologic 3D mammogram as well, whether her insurance covers it or not. And if they do find cancer, she'll be taking that chemo and radiation like it's one of her 4-day-old salads drenched in her homemade-last-month dressing.

:my_dodgy:

You are 100% right.  Encouraging her readers to juice the cancer away is one thing, but for Lori?  Only the best.  

She had a post on her old blog about mammograms.

Lori 2011:

Dr. Marshall believes mammograms will be outlawed in five years.  He thinks ultrasounds should be used to detect breast cancer instead.  Smashing a breast and radiating it just doesn't seem healthy to me.  

http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/2011/10/preventing-breast-cancer.html#idc-container

In another post she wrote the following in the comments:

I think mammograms are very dangerous and greatly increase a woman's risk of getting cancer. Dr. Marshall believes they will be outlawed one day because they are so harmful.

A reader replies:

I cannot believe you are telling women not to get mammograms. I had my first mammogram last year and found out that I had breast cancer. I had an aggressive form but luckily it was caught early and after surgery and radiation I am okay.

Dr. Lori:

Get MRIs or sonograms but mammograms are high radiation and are proven to cause breast cancer.

Comments of this post:

http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/2013/05/cutting-off-your-breasts.html

19 minutes ago, YourMamaKnew said:

"I am sorry"

As in, I am sorry you couldn't win your husband back, you adulterous whore.

or. I am sorry the truth hurts.

or. I am sorry your ex's soul will burn in eternal fire.

or. I am sorry your soul will burn in eternal fire.

She isn't apologizing as if she feels some compassion or remorse for her words. 

True. It's still more than I've seen her do in the past--and it isn't even followed by a "but" phrase.

HOLEEEE SHITE! That woman has all the empathy of a rock. What a gold plated bitch! 

Ya know, I tried that bullshit of sitting passively by and letting the husband abuse me and the kids, just praying he'd change. It didn't work out so well. 

14 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

HOLEEEE SHITE! That woman has all the empathy of a rock. What a gold plated bitch! 

I prefer the rock. At least it will remain silent and not beat you down unless someone else picks it up. 

16 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

Ya know, I tried that bullshit of sitting passively by and letting the husband abuse me and the kids, just praying he'd change. It didn't work out so well. 

There are women in graveyards who tried the same thing. Glad you got out.

Just now, Hisey said:

There are women in graveyards who tried the same thing. Glad you got out.

I got lucky...he reconnected with an old girlfriend and decided we had to go. That reminds me to send him a thank you on July 2nd for 20 wonderful years of NOT being married to him. 

The funny thing? He ended up marrying the old girlfriend and she is one controlling witch. He can't even breathe wrong without her jumping down his throat. Karma...it's a real bitch! 

8 hours ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

Personally I never wished jail on disturbed and brainwashed 15yo Josh, real therapy yes but jail no. His parents on the other hand deserve some consequences for the appalling way they have dealt with the whole situation.

Glad to know that Blessa's only problem is being bossy.

I'd like to see the adult Josh go to jail for what he did to his pregnant wife and his kids. 15 year old Josh? Needs real therapy and to be separated from his sisters.

4 hours ago, cindyluvs24 said:

And she knows this.... how?    She received her medical training....where?  

Reading her posts makes me angry. Anger causes elevated blood pressure and increased cortisol production. Cortisol leads to abdominal fat storage and increased risk of heart attack and stroke, which can cause death.  Therefore... Lori Alexander causes death. I love her reasoning.

I really think she should be reported for the unauthorized practice of medicine.

Lori Alexander:

I believe they are very small in number and most men wouldn’t have an affair if their wives were godly, kind, tender-hearted, servants, who deeply loved, care for, respected, and submitted to them. Why would they want to go any place else?

There were two versions of Lori's "Sorry/Not sorry" comment.  It says "Edited", and if you click, you see both versions.

Version 1:

I am sorry but just because you were unable to win back your husband doesn't make what I wrote null and void since I can tell you about manycouples personally that have been restored after affairs and their marriages are better than ever.

Version 2:

I am sorry for what you had to endure but just because you were unable to win back your husband doesn't make what I wrote null and void since I can tell you about many couples personally that have been restored after affairs and their marriages are better than ever.

Somehow it's all come around to Josh Duggar.  I am betting Lori deletes these comments:

Reader:

But, if Anna Duggar knows her husband molested 5 girls, 2 of them his sisters, then by staying with him and having children with him, she hasp put her own children at risk for being incested by him just as he incested his own sisters. That is a form of abuse. If my husband, even once, touched any child inapppropriately, he would be outside my door. My children come first, always have and always will. Their safety is more importqant.

Reader:

Josh Duggar is not the typical man who cheats. He displays the sexual patterns of someone who has NPD (narcissistic personality disorder) and likely is also a sexual predator. This will NOT be the last time we hear of his sexual misconduct.

Lori went in the wrong direction with this post.  She's getting a lot of push back, and a lot of people saw what she wrote last night.  And with that, a fresh batch of readers see The Godly Busybody for who she really is.

Reader:

If your in a abusive relationship, you still do not have the right to divorce. You can separate and live single the rest of your life ( or until the spouse dies), but you cannot divorce and then remarry. Abuse is not a biblical reason for divorce and remarriage.

Lori:

The Transformed Wife Linda Craig yet she clearly exposed his sin for the world to see and places all the blame upon him. This is wrong, in my opinion.

Yet Lori's whole blog is about exposing the sins of women.

18 hours ago, Loveday said:

The pride flags made me laugh out loud. I wonder if she has noticed. 

Does she even know what they mean? :pb_lol:

Aren't they a promise from God that the earth will never again be flooded, so global warming and rising sea levels are nothing to be concerned about?

17 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Yet Lori's whole blog is about exposing the sins of women.

Well that's totally fine, ya'see.  You can  bitch about  rebuke other women, so long as you're not exposing your God's  husbands misdeeds.  

I tell you what, she's spent a lot of years honing this ability to split hairs, use semantics, and double talk.  To use my mother's words:  she needs to go find something to do!

18 hours ago, Loveday said:

Does she even know what they mean? :pb_lol:

I'm guessing not.  I threw a few in here and there just for the heck of it, and as of last check I haven't been banned...yet.  

Ken is chiming in:

It is not unusual to see the guys I mentor working ever so hard to show love and sacrifice to their wives and the wife still treats them cruelly because of her past bitterness. snip emotional baggage carried by a wife in a marriage can defile everyone around them.

Good ol' Ken and all of those godly guys he knows.  

Since it's not unusual for him to see a situation where the husband is practically a walking/talking Jesus, but the wife is a terrible shrew, why couldn't the lady Lori's gossiping about be the exact same situation in reverse?

Maybe instead of gossiping, Lori should mind her own damn business as the good book says she should.  Maybe she shouldn't be speaking about things she literally knows NOTHING about. Hell, she could even write a post on it.  Here's the opening verse:

1 Timothy 5:13

And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.

THAT is the verse Lori needs to focus on.

The sad thing, is Lori could reach out a lift others up.  She could be kind, and pleasant.  She enjoys a level of luxury, the likes of which most women couldn't imagine.  She could look around her and be grateful.  She could help others.

Instead she just gossips and tears down.

@usmcmom & @molecule I was able to capture the entire string - or at least the string that was there when I read her f/b.

Capture1.JPG.dd24d50ca4c005b528eab4cd41def38b.JPG

I am actually surprised this comment & string is still up. The comments on this f/b post is now up to 62. There were only about 14 before I went to lunch.

Capture2.JPG.04f577a76b2f7221309e830651fd36e9.JPG

I love how the victim is penalized. He cheats or abuses you, you are not free to remarry. You are not free to move on to find a good man, love, a happy marriage. Nope, you pay for his sins. 

I feel sometimes the women who say that are in miserable marriages with no real good excuse to leave, so they want everyone else to be miserable with them. 

2 minutes ago, EowynW said:

Oh, bullshit, Ken. You know Dave, Trey & Cabinetman aren't loving and sacrificing for their wives. 

But they are "godly men!" 

I have a 3rd screenshot from the divorce f/b thread. This one seems to be completely deleted. I assume because the commenter made the grave mistake of mentioning Catholics and the splintering of religion and church hopping. I love the last comment. Right up there with "Bless your heart!"

Capture3.JPG.856f94ffc279d719b0e5bf70b1e2f6d1.JPG

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived