IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 21: Bringing About Gilead One Doodle at a Time

5 hours ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Josh should have gone to jail for what he did to his sisters, and the parents should have gone too for covering it up.

Personally I never wished jail on disturbed and brainwashed 15yo Josh, real therapy yes but jail no. His parents on the other hand deserve some consequences for the appalling way they have dealt with the whole situation.

Glad to know that Blessa's only problem is being bossy.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lori has also now stated that mammograms cause breast cancer and some women are going oh  did not know that therefore we we will not have one

2 hours ago, Celtic Rose said:

Lori has also now stated that mammograms cause breast cancer and some women are going oh  did not know that therefore we we will not have one

What....the...everloving...fuck?

2 hours ago, Celtic Rose said:

Gag. My breast cancer was diagnosed because I had a mammogram only ten months after my last one and because I've been having mammograms at the same place since I turned 40 (so 17 years ago). I saw two surgeons and an oncologist in Monday.  None of them could find so much as a hint if anything from a physical breast and nodal exam. One said it would not likely show up in a physical exam for 3-5 years, at which point I would be looking at mastectomy instead of lumpectomy and would certainly not be a candidiate for radiation only,  which I might be now. 

Honesty, this is as bad as deleting a suicide hot line number. There is a special place being reserved in hell for Lazy and Evil Lori Alexander. 

"Cult of personality" at Wikipedia:

A cult of personality arises when an individual uses mass media, propaganda, or other methods to create an idealized, heroic, and at times worshipful image, often through unquestioning flattery and praise.

I've been researching cults of personality and cult leaders in general, to see if these terms apply to Lori. Big surprise, a lot of things line up perfectly.

• Narcissism
  • A need for attention and admiration
  • Inability to empathize
  • "My way is the only correct way"
  • Bestowing titles upon oneself (teacher, prophet, etc.)
  • Boasting about oneself, especially when others fall short
  • Bestowing special access to followers once they have shown proper interest (her chat room and the application to get in)
  • Anyone who won't fall into line is completely rejected and publicly disavowed.

Thanks to the internet, she doesn't even need a physical compound like David Koresh. Her compound exists online, and in her mind and the mind of her followers.

And she knows this.... how?    She received her medical training....where?  

Reading her posts makes me angry. Anger causes elevated blood pressure and increased cortisol production. Cortisol leads to abdominal fat storage and increased risk of heart attack and stroke, which can cause death.  Therefore... Lori Alexander causes death. I love her reasoning.

My annual mammogram is scheduled for Saturday morning. Lori the Quack won't deter me.

From the National Breast Cancer Foundation website:

A mammogram, or x-ray of the breast, currently remains the gold standard for the early detection of breast cancer. Breast compression while getting a mammogram cannot cause cancer to spread. According to the National Cancer Institute, “The benefits of mammography, however, nearly always outweigh the potential harm from the radiation exposure. Mammograms require very small doses of radiation. The risk of harm from this radiation exposure is extremely low.”

The standard recommendation is an annual mammographic screening for women beginning at age 40. Base your decision on your physician's recommendation and be sure to discuss any remaining questions or concerns you may have with your physician.

http://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/breast-cancer-myths

It's not dangerous if you eat a large nourishing salad beforehand and slather black salve on afterwards.......:my_huh:

Her post today starts off:

Affairs and divorce seem to be common among Christians these days and I have some ramblings I want to share with you about them. In order to do this, I am going to tell a fake story with fake names but with many truthful facts that are happening in couples we know personally.

Fake news!

Without naming names, Lori spouts off about divorce today:

I don’t like seeing these famous “Christian” women bloggers/preachers/teachers telling us about divorcing their husbands because their husbands had affairs, yet fail to say anything they did to tear down their marriage. They easily expose all of their husbands’ sins but none of their own and I seriously doubt they are completely innocent, then everyone feels so badly for the women and expresses what a jerk their husbands were. It all seems wrong to me, when yes, adultery is wrong, but there is more blame to go around than just on the husbands who had an affair.

Here's the thing. I read the announcement, and I doubt that the woman in question exposed all of her husband's sins. She named the specific ones that had directly contributed to her decision to divorce, bu I imagine there is more that is unsaid than that was said. She also didn't claim that she was innocent. Lori is reading what she wants to, just so she can make a point that women are evil.

When I read the news, I felt bad for both spouses, not just her. I also didn't think her husband was a jerk. It doesn't sound like he was a serious philanderer who never valued their marriage.

And what's with the "Christian" quotes? Good Christians are not immune to sin or bad decisions, so even if Lori were right about everything she says, that doesn't make Lysa any less a Christian than if things had turned out differently.

At least, be honest about what really happened, give no details at all, or best of all, try to win back their husbands by practicing 1 Peter 3:1-6, for love bears all things, believes all things, and endures all things

She forgot the fourth element: passive-aggressive back-and-forth comments with your husband, posted on your blog for all to see.

7 hours ago, onemama said:

He's dumbstruck. 

I think he is. Meeting a man in a happy, mutually nourishing marriage. 

I hope one day Lori & Ken get what they deserve. 

If you knew someone who acknowledged that they were an adulterer or murderer, we wouldn't hesitate to bring up their sin to them and confront them about it. 

Unless it's your husband, in which case, shut up about it already because you probably made him do it, you loud woman whore of Babylon.

4 hours ago, Celtic Rose said:

omg ... she needs to SHUT UP already.

3 minutes ago, EowynW said:

I think she's going to lose readers over this. There are some upset commenters over on Facebook. 

I'm surprised some of those comments are still up. Wow. Lori must not be out of bed to start deleting yet. 

Today I want to do something I've never done on FJ.  I want to tell you guys a story.  In order to share this gossip share this story, I am going to make up a fake story, with many truthful facts that I read on the wife's blog.

Tori and Ben have been married for 37 years.  When they met, Ben really loved Tori, but it turns out that she just wanted his money.  In fact, Tori loved money so much, that Ben gave up his dreams of being a preacher, because he knew Tori would never be happy without loads of cash.

For a couple of years Tori worked, but Ben's insistence that they needed the money made her bitter.  Providing was Ben's job!  Finally one day Tori sabotaged her birth control, in order to trick Ben into an unplanned pregnancy.  

Realizing that Tori was ruthless, Ben agreed that she could quit her job.  After all, she'd already sabotaged her birth control.  Who knew what she'd try next to get her way.  And Tori ALWAYS got her way.

Years went by, and Tori spent more and more, and did less and less.  She was sick, she said, so Ben was forced to hire a maid and nanny for their children.  Tori refused to properly care for their babies, leaving their infants to cry all night.  She regularly beat them with a leather strap, and most nights when Ben came home, the children had been offered nothing but salad for dinner.

Not only that, Tori incessantly nagged Ben about what he ate.  He once bought Cheez Whiz, and you'd have thought he'd committed a crime.  Tori didn't talk to him for days.

Tori's obsession with weight didn't end there.  She relentlessly shamed their daughters.  I won't go into the details, but the results were heartbreaking.  Tori never cared though, because she ALWAYS got her way.

After years of living with Tori, Ben had enough.  He told her that he wasn't really sure what would happen once the kids moved out, and made it clear that he was heading for the door.

Fear gripped Tori's heart.  She loved Ben's money, and she didn't want to lose it.  Something had to change.  After a lot of thought, she had an idea.  She was losing everyone she'd ever controlled.  First her sisters got married and started lives of their own- she could no longer control them.  Then her children moved away- she could no longer control them.  Now Ben was hinting that he might leave- she could no longer control him.  Tori needed someone to control who would never go away.  A moment of inspiration struck- Tori opened a blog.

Tori thought of calling her blog Never Learning, but she settled on Always Getting My Way, instead.  Her first few posts were about kittens, dinners out, and her grandchildren.  Readers came.  She had her audience.  Slowly, Tori began to write what was really on her mind.  She was very unhappy now that she couldn't nag and control Ben, and if Tori wasn't happy, she reasoned that her readers shouldn't be happy either.

Readers came to her with their problems, and Tori gave them advice that was designed to make them miserable.  Tori felt a little rush of glee each time she convinced a reader to take her advice.  Once again, Tori was in control.

Years went by, and Tori became more controlling.  She wrote posts about family members, and people who tried to be her friend.  She took jabs at Ben, and anytime her children did something she didn't like, she posted about it.

She started doling out medical advice, even though she had absolutely no medical experience at all.  She even suggested that readers could juice away their cancer. 

Tori is a busybody and a gossip.  She presents herself as a spiritual mentor, but her readers are starting to see the truth.  They are leaving her blog in droves.  Soon Tori will have no one to control.   At least she will still have money.  Tori loves money.

Oh my gosh! She responded to this comment with something like "I am not talking about one person but several situations...." Now both comments are gone. 

Is anybody else seeing it??  Holy Cow; she is fast!  

IMG_6989.PNG

Lori:

My Bible Study leader's husband was having an affair and for the sake of her children and her marriage, she won her husband back.

Bible study, she says??  And her leader is a woman??

Hasn't Lori literally spent WEEKS talking about how useless Bible studies are, and how women shouldn't be teaching anything other than Titus 2??

God, but she's a hypocrite.

9 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

Oh my gosh! She responded to this comment with something like "I am not talking about one person but several situations...." Now both comments are gone. 

Is anybody else seeing it??  Holy Cow; she is fast!  

IMG_6989.PNG

Did you get her response comment? I want to put this up on my tumblr. 

Just now, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Did you get her response comment? I want to put this up on my tumblr. 

Sorry; I did not get a screen shot of it. I was thinking of adding my own response and POOF! It was gone. 

I think Ken probably pointed out that she was about to be caught in a lie if her readers remembered the brief Facebook appearance from last night. 

This woman is a snake and a coward. 

I know a few women whose husbands were unfaithful, causing the end of their marriages. In one case, the wife (a sweet woman who has the face and figure of a Barbie doll) had the gall to turn 30, becoming "too old" for her husband. In another, Hubby got bored with his truly stunning wife and started poking around on line for a replacement. In another, a kind woman, still madly in love with her husband after decades of marriage, got dumped for his side chick.

These are not shrews who "let themselves go"; these are devoted and attractive women.  Lori, how do you explain the fact that some of the most loving and caring husbands I know are married to pudgy, average-looking gals like me? How do you explain the fact that selfish horndogs dump beautiful, faithful wives every day?

If I were a truly awful, evil person and believed in praying for God to strike down harmful false prophets that dispense hurtful and dangerous advice to unsuspecting, uneducated people -- I might do some praying.

After all God gave those chemists their brains so they could invent sunscreen and thus aid God in protecting people, God also gave the doctors, technicians and researchers brains to invent the mammogram machine, so they too could aid God in protecting people

So ... if I were this evil, truly awful person -- like someone we read who does pray that God strike people down -- I might be praying for:

"Her" to get skin cancer because of her stupidity regarding no sunscreen.  

Then I'd pray that the black salve she uses to treat the skin cancer created a huge eschar, which leaves a huge hole, which likely gets infected, because she only uses black salve.

Then I'd pray that the skin cancer spreads -- because she only uses black salve.

Then I'd pray that her stupidity about cancer causing mammograms backfire on her and that her breast cancer would go undetected until it too had spread.

Then I'd pray that her husband would leave her for another woman -- because it's always the woman who drives the man away -- and we've seen plenty of examples of her behavior that would drive him away.

But .... fortunately I'm not nearly that evil and awful and would never pray that God strike someone down -- no matter what they do or say.

I will however, always believe that that truly awful evil person we all read will one day have to stand before God and answer for all the evil she has done and said.  God will not be pleased that she lied and said she did it in his name.

I can't find her mammogram comment anywhere (she's probably deleted it by now), but I can tell you one thing: if she ever finds a lump in her breast, she'll be at the nearest Imaging Center so fast her car will be nothing but a blur on the highway. And she won't get just the standard mammogram, she'll get a hologic 3D mammogram as well, whether her insurance covers it or not. And if they do find cancer, she'll be taking that chemo and radiation like it's one of her 4-day-old salads drenched in her homemade-last-month dressing.

:my_dodgy:

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived