IGNORED

Joe and Kendra: Holding Hands and Saying I Love You

choralcrusader8613

8 minutes ago, MayMay1123 said:

and josh would be a child molester who cheated on his wife...

Oops, except that wasn't a random tabloid rumour. It was confirmed via actual police reports.

Edit: And the cheating was never a rumour at all. It came out with the Ashley Madison hack and then Josh confirmed it himself.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Oops, except that wasn't a random tabloid rumour. It was confirmed via actual police reports.

Edit: And the cheating was never a rumour at all. It came out with the Ashley Madison hack and then Josh confirmed it himself.

i was just being a smartass...errr, trying to be a smartass :pb_lol:

I think JD is opening up a little more on the show. I think this is the first time that he seemed a little relaxed. I hope what happened in that respect to change his demeanor. 

I think it's interesting how that clip described Jed and Jer as having a tight bond because they are twins, but didn't do the same with Jana and JD. Gender roles :pb_rollseyes:

31 minutes ago, sunshine said:

I think JD is opening up a little more on the show. I think this is the first time that he seemed a little relaxed. I hope what happened in that respect to change his demeanor. 

Sutton: Scott, when are you going to learn to relax?

Turner: I am relaxed!

Sutton: I'm not talking about the small "R". I'm talking about the big "R". You know, "On top of Old Smoky?"

Turner: Oh, you mean, when am I going to get laid? Well... it's already been four times this morning, I'm exhausted!

[Pretty sure that's not why JD is "relaxed" but Turner & Hooch is what popped into my head! :laughing-rollingyellow:]

Which one of the younger guys was the one who bought a house?  I thought it was odd to purchase one before others.  Maybe it was to get ready for a lady?....

1 hour ago, MayMay1123 said:

i was just being a smartass...errr, trying to be a smartass :pb_lol:

What?! I'm the only one who's allowed to be a smartass around here! ;)

I'm going to go out on a limb - we know tabloids read here for their story lines. Maybe they saw speculation about Jed and "that Caldwell girl" and just filled in the blanks mad-libs style.

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

What?! I'm the only one who's allowed to be a smartass around here! ;)

Pfft. Please.

IMG_8655.PNG.48e6dacd80341b4ff245c3e7f86ca7ab.PNG

:pb_lol:

3 hours ago, mpheels said:

I'm going to go out on a limb - we know tabloids read here for their story lines. Maybe they saw speculation about Jed and "that Caldwell girl" and just filled in the blanks mad-libs style.

Well they succeeded in making me believe it. Pass me that tinfoil.

6 hours ago, mpheels said:

My bet would be on Jed and Lauren Caldwell being in a "our families are friends- now in-laws" stage. Next step: "She is a close friend with one of my sisters" (that step can be skipped now with Kendra being part of the Duggar family now, step after that: "getting to know you phase".

Well, on 19 kids,  I believe, one of the younger boys joked about stealing the other brother's girl. So, there is that. I guess if they see a girl that reminds them of their mom, snatched them up even from their own brother. Eww.

I think the tabloid stuff is crap but now I'm being a mega dork and wishing the twins had courted Kendra and Lauren and planned a double wedding like the Bontragers. 

6 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

It's a tumblr page - http://wtffundiefamilies.tumblr.com/

To be fair, they didn't call it an "exclusive" they just shared the link from Hollywood Gossip and they called it that. 

Thanks , I was trying to say that in my edit but I was in a hurry.   I don't think wTF will ever have an "exclusive" .  If they did though I'd want to read it. :)

Just now, Incognito22 said:

Thanks , I was trying to say that in my edit but I was in a hurry.   I don't think wTF will ever have an "exclusive" .  If they did though I'd want to read it. :)

I like that tumblr, They're a bit nicer than I would be at times but I feel that way in general about the fundy snark on tumblr. 

Actually, that's a reasonable registry as far as I'm concerned. Bedding, cookware, dishes, tools... I'd cut down on the gift cards, but otherwise it makes sense given that they're both going straight from their parents' houses.

On 6/22/2017 at 11:02 PM, justmy2cents said:

Any truth to this @FrozenSmile?  We need some insider info on if the date is legit.

Highly possible, but i haven't heard for certain. I'll have to see what i can find out.  It definitely fits the whole three month engagement thing they seem to have going on.

On 22 juni 2017 at 11:44 AM, Iokaste said:

We use the German word "polterabend" regardless of gender.
The litteral meaning is "evening of noise", polter = noise, abend = evening.
The reference is the old belief that you had to make a lot of noise to scare away evil spirits, or perhaps the idea that breaking china/pottery somehow brings good luck, somthing about sacrificing pottery to the Gods. 

Ooh, in Finland we call it "polttarit"! Same roots, maybe? 

When my parents got married about 30 years ago polttarit meant that the friends of the couple decided on embarassing things the spouses-to-be had to do (my mom had to do wierd advertising for some product to strangers on public transportation, my dad just hid when his friends came to get him). 

Nowadays it's more America-inspired, like you might still have to embarass yourself in public (three years ago one of my Facebook friends had to preach from the Communist manifesto while standing on a soap box at a central market square), but there's also drinking and/or partying. I'm a bit shy and way too self-conscious, so I'm happy if my friends don't make me do something that's nothing but uncomfortable for me, when/if I marry ;) 

So, who has this on their wedding registry?

DEWALT DCK590L2 20-Volt MAX Li-Ion 3.0 Ah 5-Tool Combo Kit

Really?   Isn't a wedding registry for things a couple might need to set up a household: Dishes, towels, sheets, etc? 

And this: Salomon Men's Speedcross 4 Trail Runner  ????    (Maybe the first pair of never worn before shoes he's ever had?)  

I think tools are perfectly reasonable for a wedding registry - Joe probably doesn't own his own yet, and will likely do most of the maintenance and repairs around the house. It's comparable to registering for a Kitchenaid mixer.

Really though, I'm kind of an anything goes person for registries. If a couple really wants/needs camping equipment or power tools, I'm happy to give them a gift they will use and appreciate.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived