IGNORED

Racists Caught on Tape

47of74

Ugh.

rawstory.com/2017/05/watch-virginia-womans-hateful-anti-muslim-and-anti-obama-rant-in-trader-joes-line-caught-on-video/

On Sunday, freelance journalist and contributor to Mother Jones, the Daily Beast and New York magazine Yashar Ali posted a disturbing video captured by a Muslim woman who was cruelly harassed by a blonde woman in line at a Trader Joe’s store in Reston, VA.

“Muslim woman harassed while standing in line at a #TraderJoes in Reston, Virginia. If you know the harasser, please DM me.,” Ali wrote.

As the video begins, the confrontation is already underway. A blonde woman in jeans and a gray cardigan sweater accused the Muslim woman of “playing dumb” and said, “I’ve got it.”

This is another instance of a Trump-supporter caught on video being aggressively rude and confrontational with a Muslim person or a person of color. Last November a woman was filmed going on a racist tirade in a Michael’s craft shop. In Atlanta, a Muslim woman was harassed by a Columbus, GA man named Robert Koehler.

Hopefully she's invited by Trader Joe's to not shop there anymore. 

Edited by Coconut Flan
  • Upvote 11

I'm all for freedom of speech, but hate speech like this? Entirely unnecessary & ridiculous.

• Upvote 7

I saw this yesterday. What a miserable human she must be. I'm glad she's been exposed. 

The woman she harassed handled the situation with class. I can imagine how she felt. :(

• Upvote 5

I'm sure if Trader Joe's banned her from the chain, her fellow bigots will all start crying about "persecution" and decide that they're now "boycotting" the store.

• Upvote 5

14 hours ago, ADoyle90815 said:

I'm sure if Trader Joe's banned her from the chain, her fellow bigots will all start crying about "persecution" and decide that they're now "boycotting" the store.

I shop at Joe's anyways, but this would be all the more reason to shop there.

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

Here's another one at good ol' Wally World when a woman politely asked another woman if she could move her cart

rawstory.com/2017/05/watch-walmart-shopper-goes-on-crazed-racist-rant-after-latina-woman-politely-asks-her-to-move-cart/

The video, which was posted by Facebook user Eva Hicks and promoted by Shaun King, shows a white woman pushing a shopping cart in Walmart yelling at Hicks to “go back to where you came from” and to “leave America.” Hicks said the woman’s angry rant was triggered after Hicks said “excuse me” and asked her to move her cart so she could access medicine on the shelves.

As the woman kept shouting at Hicks, a black woman walked over and tried to intervene, at which point the white woman told her to “stay out of it.”

The black woman then said she wanted the white woman to “stop being ignorant.”

“A n*gger’s calling me ignorant?” the white woman asked indignantly.

Yeah, I'll call you ignorant too, lady.  Along with several not nice other things too. 

• Upvote 13

What a piece of work! Oh you're going to try and blame the other woman after using a racial slur when another party tried to see what was happening. All I can say is she's going to need all the TP she bought to get over her butt hurt for finally being called out for being an intolerant jerk.

• Upvote 8

10 hours ago, infooverload said:

What a piece of work! Oh you're going to try and blame the other woman after using a racial slur when another party tried to see what was happening. All I can say is she's going to need all the TP she bought to get over her butt hurt for finally being called out for being an intolerant jerk.

And she won't be able to get TP from Wally World anymore.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/arkansas-walmart-woman-racist-rant-against-latina_us_5924fdfee4b00c8df29ff352?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Randy Hargrove, senior director of Walmart Media Relations, told NBC that the woman who insulted Hicks and the other shopper will be banned from all stores once she is identified.

The incident is the latest in a series of racist and xenophobic tirades that people have recorded in the U.S.

A video from Virgnia that surfaced this week shows a white woman calling a Latino man a “sp*c” and telling him to “take his fucking ass back to Mexico.” In February, a woman posted a video of a man telling a Texas Walmart employee to “go to your own countries.” Footage from February shows a man making racist comments about other travelers before getting kicked off a flight in Chicago. And, in January, a Las Vegas resident who is Filipino posted video of his neighbor calling Filipinos “orange savages” and telling him to “go back to where you came from.”

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/arkansas-walmart-woman-racist-rant-against-latina_us_5924fdfee4b00c8df29ff352?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009&ncid=inblnkushpmg0000000

The funny thing is that I don't think her fellow racists would be likely to boycott WalMart for banning her for life. After all, they would be left with Target which supports teh gays.

• Upvote 11

Cause nothing says reasonable and rational like screaming profanity over and over. The wife had this look of damn it I'm married to this guy. I know how he is, for my own sanity now and later please just ignore him because he's a hateful sob I have to live with.

• Upvote 8

59 minutes ago, infooverload said:

Cause nothing says reasonable and rational like screaming profanity over and over. The wife had this look of damn it I'm married to this guy. I know how he is, for my own sanity now and later please just ignore him because he's a hateful sob I have to live with.

Yeah if someone I was accompanying anywhere flipped out like that I'd be the one who would say fornicate you pal, you're on your own and to get their own damn ride/flight/etc home.  Of course the people I run around with are smart enough not to act like that in public.

• Upvote 2

Yeah if someone I was accompanying anywhere flipped out like that I'd be the one who would say fornicate you pal, you're on your own and to get their own damn ride/flight/etc home.  Of course the people I run around with are smart enough not to act like that in public.

I could have sworn at one point she said something like can I get my plane ticket as he was rolling off. I did get the sense she was all I can't believe this is happening.
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ADoyle90815 said:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/arkansas-walmart-woman-racist-rant-against-latina_us_5924fdfee4b00c8df29ff352?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009&ncid=inblnkushpmg0000000

The funny thing is that I don't think her fellow racists would be likely to boycott WalMart for banning her for life. After all, they would be left with Target which supports teh gays.

Yeah, that's the main reason I shop at Target is to avoid her fellow racists.  

I worked at Wally World for just under 2 years about 20 years ago and even back then we seemed to attract the <sarcasm>finest people<sarcasm>.

• Upvote 4

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 8:38 PM, 47of74 said:

Here's another one at good ol' Wally World when a woman politely asked another woman if she could move her cart

rawstory.com/2017/05/watch-walmart-shopper-goes-on-crazed-racist-rant-after-latina-woman-politely-asks-her-to-move-cart/

Yeah, I'll call you ignorant too, lady.  Along with several not nice other things too. 

I saw this clip on Facebook last night. What a horrible woman. And she was acting all self-important & arrogant, too.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Even up in Canada they have racists stupid enough to get caught on tape.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/go-back-to-china-racist-toronto_us_5936cadee4b013c4816b5770

Video of a white woman telling Asian grocery store employees to “Go back to China” while she contemplates ordering Chinese food is leaving a bad taste in the mouths of those who’ve seen it.

The footage from a Foodymart in Toronto showed the unidentified customer berating workers on Friday, claiming “none of these people speak English,” though clearly, some of them did.

“Go back to China. This is Canada, English-first country,” the woman yells before insisting, “If you’re gonna work here, it is the law to know English.” (That claim is also not true.)

Another woman in the video can be seen trying to defuse the tense situation by attempting to help the angry customer.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Cleopatra7 said:

He looks like quite the douche cannon.   You would think these guys would know better after that idiot at the Dallas Airport a few years back that the second you turn violent in a place like downtown Chicago you're gonna have bystanders all over you.

• Upvote 5

I blame this on the current inhabitant of the White House.  Assholes feel free to come out of the woodwork, and the mentally unstable have found their Pied Piper to follow.

• Upvote 10

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2017 at 9:35 AM, Flossie said:

I blame this on the current inhabitant of the White House.  Assholes feel free to come out of the woodwork, and the mentally unstable have found their Pied Piper to follow.

Even up in Canada;

http://www.cp24.com/news/video-shows-woman-demanding-to-see-white-doctor-at-mississauga-walk-in-clinic-1.3467605

A disturbing video that shows a mother demanding a “white doctor” who “doesn’t have brown teeth” at a Mississauga walk-in clinic is facing widespread backlash online.

In the video, the woman repeatedly demands that a “white doctor” who “speaks English” treat her son.

A female staff member can be heard telling the woman that she won’t be able to see a so-called “white doctor” until 4 p.m.

“So you’re saying, in the whole entire building there isn’t one white doctor?” the woman, whose identity is blurred in the video, says. “You’re telling me that my kid has chest pains and he’s going to have to sit here until four o’clock? Can I see a doctor that’s white, that doesn’t have brown teeth and speaks English?”

• Upvote 3

Yeah, here's another one who got caught on tape while unleashing his verbal diarrhea on a cameraman and got smacked by some karma....

https://www.good.is/articles/ugly-racist-tirade-lands-man-in-hot-water

After the  guy got canned from his employer he said, “I wouldn’t say I’m completely racist."  Well if he won't I sure as hell will.

• Upvote 1

He was looking for a fight and when he wasn't given one you could sense an awe dang it guys you're not taking the bait. I loved how the one woman just stared at him. The guy saying go home get a beer was good too. I wish one of them would have said you know what I have a job. Even better if it was something like a nurse. With a whole thing of when you inevitably get injured on the job I will have to treat you with respect despite what happened here. Followed by I don't consider harassing peaceful protestors a good way to spend my time off unlike you.

• Upvote 3

And here's a Polk County, Iowa (Des Monies and suburbs) Sheriff's deputy dumb enough to get caught on social media;

http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Iowa-sheriffs-officer-at-center-of-investigation-fired-430685543.html

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/local/2017/06/24/sgt-dan-charleston-fired-polk-county-sheriffs-office/425833001/

JeanLucFacePalm.thumb.jpg.f5c293b7315c109e10f9f8b642c8607c.jpg

Hopefully he'll stay fired this time. 

Another day, another racist caught on tape.

In a video clip posted to Facebook, a California woman filmed a run-in she had with a motorist while she was riding on her bike accompanied by her 9-year-old daughter, that ended with the man calling her a “f*cking Cambodian n*gger.”

According to Paula Nuguid she was on her bike in Sunnyvale – and was attempting to make a legal left turn — when the man began to lean on his horn and then called her a “b*tch.”

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

And this time there was one at Target

A new video that’s going viral on social media shows an angry Target customer throwing merchandise around the store while hurling racist slurs at employees.

The video, which was posted by Twitter user @dechavien and has been retweeted more than 18,000 times, shows a woman berating employees at a Target store using racist language.

“You f*cking sand n*ggers!” the woman yells at the start of the video. “F*cking pieces of sh*t, f*ck all of you… all of you are sh*t!”

A short time later, the woman starts picking up pieces of merchandise and hurling them at other customers.

• Upvote 2