IGNORED

Joy and Austin: It's the Final (Wedding) Countdown!

choralcrusader8613

Last thread here:

FJ, prepare yourselves: Joy-Anna Duggar is getting married to Austin Forsyth this weekend. :P We're continuing to speculate about the dress, the venue, the food, and all things wedding! Jill and Derick are home, and Carlin Bates is on the road (we presume) to Arkansas.

I truly hope that Joy-Anna and Austin have the wedding they want. In the meantime, let's see how much we'll be able to find out!

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm ridiculously giddy watching the fundies assemble. This is an embarrassing confession. 

Also, I had a feeling Jill would skirt it last minute. I'm sure they'll use it as a ridiculous plot line.

@Pasta Only 5.....I think at least 8. Maybe we should start a betting pool. I'm looking forward to the dress. And I still can't believe Joy is getting married. But she is. 

well you know what this means Weekend wedding lapoolza -keeping in mind how old Joy is 

just in time according to TMZ to broadcast that the 4 are suing the cops and everyone else. 

8 minutes ago, GnomeCat said:

I'm ridiculously giddy watching the fundies assemble. This is an embarrassing confession. 

Also, I had a feeling Jill would skirt it last minute. I'm sure they'll use it as a ridiculous plot line.

Personally, I'm psyched! With the state my personal life is in, I could desperately use the distraction.

how far along is Anna now? this might be the first time she is seen with the new baby bump

Dear god. Joy and Austin are getting married this weekend. I hope that they are very happy and I hope that it's about them. 

Pfft weddings aren't about the bride and groom. Silly! They're about the parents of the bride and groom. 

2 minutes ago, Markie said:

Their wedding is the same day as Pippa Middleton's. 

Ugh. Wayyy different kind of Royalty I reckon.

Who else is absolutely DYING to know if the Rodrigui are shunned? That's keeping me going right now.

6 minutes ago, Markie said:

It's a popular day:  we have two IRL weddings happening that day.  

10 minutes ago, Markie said:

I'm way more interested in Joy and Austin. Pippa Middleton makes roll my eyes, your sister is royalty, you are not. 

I forgot about Pippa Middleton lol. I stopped reading the Daily Fail after all the Trumpkins took it over.

I can't believe they put Israel in the car seat on the plane. I hate when people don't gate check those lol.

58 minutes ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

FJ, prepare yourselves: Joy-Anna Duggar is getting married to Austin Forsyth this weekend. We're continuing to speculate about the dress, the venue, the food, and all things wedding! Jill and Derick are home, and Carlin Bates is on the road (we presume) to Arkansas.

No confirmation on Carlin. She posted photos and videos of herself and some littles (including Addallee, Ellie, and Callie) at an amusement park - on her Story for Instagram. I think it was Dollywood, but not sure since I had the sound off.

9 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

I'm way more interested in Joy and Austin. Pippa Middleton makes roll my eyes, your sister is royalty, you are not. 

To be fair, a lot of that has been the press. She seems relatively happy to just go about living her life most days.

The timing on the lawsuit against the cops is a little off,  I mean right before Joy's wedding? It's also going to be weird seeing Joy with a baby before Jana.

2 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I can't believe they put Israel in the car seat on the plane. I hate when people don't gate check those lol.

That's actually the safest thing for him and it's recommended by the FAA. He's not big enough for a regular seat belt and being held on Jill or Derick's lap is dangerous in a crash. Given how much we bitch about the Duggars and their lack of safety, this is one time they seem to be getting it right.

I am keeping my fingers crossed so hard for some tackiness. I love snarking on wedding tackiness :my_biggrin:

8 minutes ago, Bethella said:

That's actually the safest thing for him and it's recommended by the FAA. He's not big enough for a regular seat belt and being held on Jill or Derick's lap is dangerous in a crash. Given how much we bitch about the Duggars and their lack of safety, this is one time they seem to be getting it right.

I've always questioned FAA on that. Most people can't secure those bulky car seats in properly. I'm always expecting them to get rocked around.

I have seen people use those seatbelt harness attachments. Less bulky.

I may be salty because I got hockey checked with a carseat on a flight once lol.

2 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

*gasp* Was Pickles wrong? :laughing-rofl:

If she is, she'll never admit it. ;) 

10 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Saw this at Duggar Family Blog's fb page

hmm...

@VBOY9977 Do you mean Lily and Ellie have a FB page or DFO (Duggar Family Official)?

17 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Yes!! Children under 40 pounds should be in a carseat on a plane. The FAA strongly recommends this. I really wish they would make it a requirement.

10 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I've always questioned FAA on that. Most people can't secure those bulky car seats in properly. I'm always expecting them to get rocked around.

I have seen people use those seatbelt harness attachments. Less bulky.

I may be salty because I got hockey checked with a carseat on a flight once lol.

There is only one type of seatbelt harness that is allowed on US carriers and it really isn't ideal for kids under 2 1/2/3. I tried using it one trip with my small three year old and she slipped right out of the harness and seatbelt and ended up on the floor. It is really, really easy to install a seat on a plane, easier than most cars but people do feel rushed and anxious which I am sure leads to a lot of mistakes. 

I am thankful that my kiddos are too old for a carseat on a plane, it makes traveling much easier.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived