IGNORED

Trump 18: Info to Russia, With Love

Destiny

26 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

"Trump’s ‘huuuuuge’ Caribbean estate is on the market for $28 million, prompting questions"

Reveal hidden contents

Maybe he's seeking money to pay those fabulous lawyers, you know, the ones who won an award in Russia,

He just can't help himself, can he? Now is really not the time to make a real estate deal that is going to be problematic, not to say a minefield - was it overpriced? Was the deal used to launder money? Was tRump trading on the presidency to force the price up? And was access to the president part of the deal?

Oh, Trumpty - Dumpty, this is another pile of  poop you've stepped into! :shakehead:

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh lovely, now he's causing problems with economies around the world: "Trump controversies rattle stock markets worldwide"

Spoiler

Stocks dropped and foreign currencies gained against the U.S. dollar as the weeklong drumbeat of bad news surrounding the Trump administration sows doubts over whether the president’s pro-business policies will be enacted.

The Dow Jones industrial average, Nasdaq, the Russell 2000 and the Standard & Poor’s 500-stock index were all down more than 1 percent each in early trading Wednesday as markets wordwide reacted to reports that Trump allegedly asked then-FBI Director James Comey to drop his probe into former National Security Advisor Michal Flynn’s relationship with Russia.

Wednesday’s market turbulance comes amid near-record highs following an eight-year bull run fueled by strong earnings, especially in the technology sector. The stock market has been on a tear since the November election, helped in part by a president who endorses business-friendly policies such deregulation and tax cuts.

The markets have also been remarkably level, with the S&P 500 fluctuating less than 0.5 percent for 15 straight trading days.

But the turmoil in Washington has raised questions about whether the Republican tax reform agenda will be derailed by Trump’s missteps and whether an ambitious infrastructure plan will ever come to pass.

“The latest controversy involving the Trump Administration erodes confidence in his administration’s ability to enact tax reform,” said Michael Farr, who runs a Washington investment firm. “The prospect of significant tax reform has been buoying markets since President Trump was elected. We’ve had many controversies, but nothing has gotten the market’s attention. But once you start to go after tax reform, you are going to have the market’s full attention.”

European shares dipped slightly on concerns over Washington. The pan-European STOXX 600 fell 0.3 percent. Britain’s FTSE 100 however hovered close to its record high.

Overall, European stock returns have climbed this year thanks to rejection of populist political candidates and to an economic recovery that has boosted earnings.

CNN called him the Teflon Don .... I think they're right :( 

He will never do anything to get his humpers to turn

18 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

CNN called him the Teflon Don .... I think they're right :( 

He will never do anything to get his humpers to turn

Don as in his name or Don as in Mafia?

I just saw that in his address at the Coast Guard Academy, he said that no president in history has ever been treated so badly as he has.

Gag. Puke. Isn't this kind of thinking evidence of some psych problem?

From @GreyhoundFan's link to  "Free Advice to Trump Aides: Quit While You Can"

It would be worth the price of a hardcover just to learn how Kellyanne Conway — who, according to the “Morning Joe” hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, said she needed to shower after defending Mr. Trump during the campaign — sleeps at night.

No, it wouldn't.  However, I agree with every other point in that article, particularly how people are instantly sent to the gulag of the tarnished and compromised, otherwise known as Defending Trump the Indefensible.   In a fortnight, people's reputations and professional lives are down the drain....except Kellyanne.  Somebody needs to drive a stake through her heart (metaphorically speaking).  That's the ONLY way she'll stop rising up out of the coffin. 

Ladies, it's almost 10am and there's no new scandal yet. It's like a brave new world!

(Please note the COPIOUS sarcasm in that statement.)

2 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Ladies, it's almost 10am and there's no new scandal yet. It's like a brave new world!

(Please note the COPIOUS sarcasm in that statement.)

DON'T JINX US!!!!! 

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

From @GreyhoundFan's link to  "Free Advice to Trump Aides: Quit While You Can"

Hide contents

After all, before people started decorating their shrubbery with Sean Spicer lawn ornaments, he was best known for the petulant, hectoring and surreally dishonest press briefings that Melissa McCarthy immortalized on “Saturday Night Live.” No one knows the next national joke that will have Mr. Spicer as a punch line, but one thing is clear. As long as he works for this president, he is unlikely to recover his dignity.

I'd love to do that!  Anyone know where I can get a cheap figurine of Spicy to tuck among the shrubbery?

18 minutes ago, Flossie said:

I'd love to do that!  Anyone know where I can get a cheap figurine of Spicy to tuck among the shrubbery?

I believe there are directions here. They are for cut-outs, not an actual figurine.

In the "you couldn't make this shit up" category, check out the quote below from this article: "Embroiled in controversies, Trump seeks boost on foreign trip"

To prepare for his trip, Trump has been meeting with briefers including Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis, White House national security adviser H.R. McMaster, deputy national security adviser Dina Powell and senior adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner.

Conversations with some officials who have briefed Trump and others who are aware of how he absorbs information portray a president with a short attention span.

He likes single-page memos and visual aids like maps, charts, graphs and photos.

National Security Council officials have strategically included Trump's name in "as many paragraphs as we can because he keeps reading if he's mentioned," according to one source, who relayed conversations he had with NSC officials.

Trump likes to look at a map of the country involved when he learns about a topic.

I wonder if he is capable at reading at a junior high level or above. What a freaking baby.

2 hours ago, apple1 said:

I just saw that in his address at the Coast Guard Academy, he said that no president in history has ever been treated so badly as he has.

Gag. Puke. Isn't this kind of thinking evidence of some psych problem?

It's not about the graduates, young adults with bright futures.  No, it's all about him.  Every chance he gets, it's all about him.

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

In the "you couldn't make this shit up" category, check out the quote below from this article: "Embroiled in controversies, Trump seeks boost on foreign trip"

I wonder if he is capable at reading at a junior high level or above. What a freaking baby.

I can't remember who posted it, but there was a great article about "The Little Boy President" and his insistence on getting two scoops of ice cream when everyone else gets one . . . 

1 hour ago, apple1 said:

How would he know?  My husband has been reading about Theodore Roosevelt's campaign for a third term (spoiler: he lost), and we've been discussing that it isn't unusual for presidents (or ex-presidents) to be treated badly.  If Trump spent as much time getting educated as he spent looking for Obama's Kenyan birth certificate, he'd have been prepared for some pushback.   What a corrupt man baby.  [incoherent ragey thoughts...]

9 minutes ago, JMarie said:

It's not about the graduates, young adults with bright futures.  No, it's all about him.  Every chance he gets, it's all about him.

Exactly right.

4 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

I am going to leave the planet for a while. At least until we get our  country can get back dignity.  I'll be setting my out of office message accordingly

Take me with you.   Please.  Especially if the ship is the Millennium Falcon.

I had to give my poor sore eyes a soft soothing massage, they rolled so hard after seeing this...

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

My 22 year old niece is studying international relations and conflict resolution with a focus on  Israel/Palestine.  I'd trust her to go there a million times over TT.

3 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

*Jumping up and down waving hands in the air*  Me too! Me too! Please?

(Not because things are bad over here in my country, but... Millenium Falcon. Duuuuude!)

-----

I haven't read any reports on the WH being in lockdown yet, but just found this gem of a tweet:

It's worth reading the comments too.

Now I'm off looking for this alleged WH lockdown...

14 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

I want to go too! I'd prefer the Enterprise or the Defiant, but I'll happily go on the Millennium Falcon.

Just now, GreyhoundFan said:

I want to go too! I'd prefer the Enterprise or the Defiant, but I'll happily go on the Millennium Falcon.

I'd want Chewbacca as my wing man.  He would know how to deal with any Republicans who got stupid with us.

Claude Taylor just tweeted this: 

Just a reminder, The EDVA is where James Comey traveled to last Monday (right before he got fired) for business related to the grand juries that are underway in the Trump-Russia scandal. 

2 minutes ago, RoseWilder said:

Claude Taylor just tweeted this: 

Just a reminder, The EDVA is where James Comey traveled to last Monday (right before he got fired) for business related to the grand juries that are underway in the Trump-Russia scandal. 

Ooooohhhhh, interesting....

But, what's EVDA? :pb_wink:

3 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Ooooohhhhh, interesting....

But, what's EVDA? :pb_wink:

Eastern District Court of Virginia. 

This is a very telling video.

He is speaking with authority, dissing the Americans and the government. The contempt is dripping off my screen as I watch him speak. He knows he has TT by the balls...

Isn't it amazing how Bill Clinton's transgression of lying about his activities with the intern, (and what man HASN'T LIED about sex), arose so quickly to the level of IMPEACHMENT, while passing along highly classified information to the RUSSIANS hardly seems to raise an eyebrow among the Republican leadership (and I use that term advisedly)?  So jeopardizing national security is not as important as getting caught with your pants down!  Not to mention firing the FBI director in charge of investigating the connection between the Russians and the Trump campaign. 

*And technically it was never established that Clinton actually had intercourse with the intern, although we do know that the self-serving hypocrite, Newt Gingrich, that was leading the charge WAS having intercourse on his marital bed (of the 2nd Mrs. G) with his then-mistress, Caligula. 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived