IGNORED

Where in the World Is Doug Philips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 5 Defrauding the Entire World?

Coconut Flan

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so far behind I'm in the lead on an oval track. When & where (on what SM) did JTeefs and D. Sproul announce their engagement? 

Many thanks in advance.  

11 minutes ago, MamaJunebug said:

I'm so far behind I'm in the lead on an oval track.

:pb_lol:

It's on jtitsup's Instagram page:

Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 6.54.48 PM.png

I thought I would bring the photo over here, so I don't have to keep flipping back and forth through the other thread.

<Photo removed - comes from a private account>

By the way im just wondering why the screenshot of this photo is on FJ... i thought onehappywoman is a private account?

15 hours ago, Maxwell said:

That's all well and good untill Miss Neuenschwander married Mr. Schwartzenfiger and suddenly you can't order business cards.

I don't go here. I'm not sure who this guy is and am just browsing th thread because his name sounds really familiar. 

That being said I feel compelled to state that this comment made red wine come out of my nose. So thank you for that. :)

5 hours ago, subsaharanafrica said:

I'm not sure who this guy is and am just browsing th thread because his name sounds really familiar. 

99?  Is that YOU??

On 5/12/2017 at 10:23 PM, love2scrap said:

By the way im just wondering why the screenshot of this photo is on FJ... i thought onehappywoman is a private account?

It is, I totally fucked up and forgot that account is private. That's what you get when you follow over 6,000 instagram accounts. My name is ladyamylynn, and I have a problem. :pb_lol:

14 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

James, just stop.

My thought as well, after I reflexively went, Ewwwwww. 

28 minutes ago, Howl said:

43 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

James, just stop.

My thought as well, after I reflexively went, Ewwwwww. 

Or get a room.

22 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

Or get a room.

Oh, Young Loving (typo & it stays) essential oils sales has bought them a whizzbang of a home remodel, and I'm sure the master bedroom is ready for all sorts of middle-aged passion!!!

Good people of FJ, I present to you the very latest incarnation of Doug Phillips Is a Rapist Tool, Phil Douglas!

You can run, Dougie, but you cannot hide.

Lying liars who lie...

22 minutes ago, Quinquagenarian said:

He reinvents himself as much as Madonna.

I was thinking Prince.

How bizarre. Why? Who does he think he's fooling? Just himself maybe. 

1 hour ago, hoipolloi said:

Good people of FJ, I present to you the very latest incarnation of Doug Phillips Is a Rapist Tool

Very bizarro.  I wonder if his wife said, Dougie Tool, if you are going to act like a heathen ass,  please at least do your family the courtesy of disguising yourself on social media.  Obviously, he didn't put much thought into his rebranding.  Good catch, @hoipolloi.

:sleuth:

1 hour ago, hoipolloi said:

...very latest incarnation of Doug Phillips Is a Rapist Tool, Phil Douglas!

If I recall correctly, during the Jen Epstein episode, one of the MAJOR complaints was "Anonymous Internet Assassins" -- nay, "Anonymous Internet Terrorists!" -- and there was ALWAYS a DEMAND for identity.  Who are you?  Who's your pastor?

Seems like, these days, DPIART just can't wait to hide his identity (although poorly).

6 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

If I recall correctly, during the Jen Epstein episode, one of the MAJOR complaints was "Anonymous Internet Assassins" -- nay, "Anonymous Internet Terrorists!" -- and there was ALWAYS a DEMAND for identity.  Who are you?  Who's your pastor?

Yet another in a seemingly endless series of examples of do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do-fundie-special-snowflakeness!

Will Flo call him Phil now?  Phil......anderer?   

I would like to see/hear his explanation to her about his name change!

So he is Phil and Spanky is Craig?  Kelly is Jeannette. These people's inability to be who they are is most telling. 

We're getting name changes? I've always been partial to Petunia. Or Laeticia. That could be my burlesque name.

Hey that's it! Doug wanted a burlesque name!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived