IGNORED

Maxwell 9: Woks and spices - what's next?

Coconut Flan

On 5/11/2017 at 11:39 AM, mango_fandango said:

According to a reply to a comment, Sarah is amazed at all the tools that exist to make food tasty. Knowing the Maxwells, it'll be the fact that food can be tasty (and not just be bland bean burritos) that's the surprise. 

Is making food tasty on the schedule? Maybe we should ask Steve.  Hey Steve ..looky here.. Is making food tasty and therefor more "fun" a waste of time?

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Is making food tasty on the schedule? Maybe we should ask Steve.  Hey Steve ..looky here.. Is making food tasty and therefor more "fun" a waste of time?

Cooking can be fun, creative and would lead to independent thinking about recipes and such, so therefore would be considered an idol and a waste of time, so bland meatless burritos for everyone in Maxhell according to Stehovah...

Photo up of Daniel posing with a weights bar. It's only a side on photo, but he looks a lot like Joshua.

"I guess Daniel has been watching his daddy!"

If that's really the case then Daniel's daddy doesn't lift properly.

If Lydia was to try lifting the weights bar we wouldn't know about it. She doesn't get to watch her daddy. Their sexist gender stereotyping starting from early on is sickening.

Tomorrow is mothers day so I'm writing Poor Sarah's post in honor of Griselda Teri... Happy Mothers Day Mom!  You are a real Proverbs 31 woman who truly loves the Lord Jesus.  You are a role model to your daughters and daughters in law as well as countless moms across the world.  You are always willing to help out your family.  We all love you so much.

Exciting announcement tomorrow! Maybe we will finally have the pizza cutter and lettuce secret revealed.

They rewrote and re self published one of their old books about scheduling or being meek or conversationalists.

There is no real news, ever, out of Maxhell. 

If there is something real that happens, they tell people after the fact. 

After the very publicly failed courtship, they hold actual news of any caliber close to the chest til it's signed, sealed & delivered.

I'm definitely going with Elissa is pregnant. 

I'm guessing it's either a rehashed book (or some other money-making attempt), Elissa or NR-Anna is pregnant, or someone's got married and they're only mentioning it now that it's a done deal. I'm a little doubtful about it being a pregnancy, though, because I don't think they've made such a big deal of announcing one for years.

My official guess: Elyssa is pregnant.

My biggest hope: Sarah is engaged. But we all know that will never happen. 

It might be an engagement, of course - I suppose they may have only neglected to mention Elissa's existence until after her and Joseph's wedding because of Joseph's failed engagement, and wouldn't necessarily act the same for his siblings?

If by some miracle it's Sarah's engagement, then I guess it'll be connected to that Texas trip she made a month or so ago to visit friends (a set of sisters, I can't remember which family). 

A pregnancy announcement on Mother's Day fits, in normal, healthy worlds. 

But, to be honest, I don't think any Maxwell is intelligent enough to make that association.

They sell. Whether it's themselves or their wares. 

A pregnancy on Mother's Day is too far out of their bubble. 

I still say it's nothing personal about anyone at all. They will be trying to sell something. 

If I'm wrong - because even though they won't ever admit it, they ARE human -  which means anything is possible - and it actually is something worth 'announcing' and teasing...I will drink a whole bottle of wine by myself on a Sunday. (I am too old to handle my drinking and doing so when I have to get up and function the next day is totally not part of my 50 year old world, so it really is a sacrifice to admit I am wrong, even if I do enjoy the consequences - - until the alarm goes off at 5:30 Monday morning).

I also have to add, there is nothing that makes me think it's a courtship or engagement for Sarah. IF it's even closely related to adulting for one of the kidults, it will be that John bought a house...meaning in June we'll see a post about his wedding (that is already done and over).

I just sincerely do not think Maxhell is capable of anything that doesn't promote Steve's agenda, and I don't believe Sarah will ever get married. 

I think they are going to announce a how-to and schedule for making meatless bean burritos.  It can't be a slap-dash affair you know.  It takes rigorous scheduling, planning and THE RIGHT TOOLS.  Like an ice-cream scoop to get the exactly correct amount of beans for each burrito.  

Or maybe it will be an IT OnRamp tutorial behind a paywall on how NOT to open email attachments from unknown (and possibly ungodly) senders. 

Of course, I forgot that first, there has to be an IT OnRamp tutorial to help you recognize who is an ungoldly sender appearing in your email inbox.  "Rita wants to get to know you" and "Friendly MILF's are waiting!"  could be Satan inspired, unrepentant people and not your friend at all.   MILF might not stand for Moms Inspired by Life & Family and  who knows who Rita is.  One might click on that anyway thinking,  "But Rita is a soul that needs saving!"  or "God wants me to be inspired  by Moms Inspired by Life and Family."   I'll leave completing either of those scenarios to y'alls imagination. 

Gosh, there are other possibilities, but these jumped out at me! 

If Sarah gets married I'll pop a bottle open in her honour.

Not bloody likely to happen though.

My bet is on her publishing a new book.

I'd forgotten Sarah was writing a new book. I expect it's just that. I like Howl's idea that the dog might be pregnant, though! Or maybe it was, and now it's actually had the puppies.

It could be Sarah's new series. She mentioned she was doing a new one and that the first would be done by this spring.

Or Elissa could be preggo. Or NR Anna.

Stud John got married.  That's why he wasn't at the Easter dinner.

9 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

Stud John got married.  That's why he wasn't at the Easter dinner.

Cue much wailing from FJ fans...

If Sarah ever gets married I fear my jaw will dislocate.

I think it's something they're selling, or Sarah's new book. It seems to me that they'll usually tease 'exciting announcements' for their products, but they don't tease pregnancy/engagement/marriage announcements. I have no evidence to back that up, though. My memory could be totally faulty on this point. I think if it is a personal announcement, it's going to be a pregnancy.

Is NR-Anna due for another pregnancy?

1 minute ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Is NR-Anna due for another pregnancy?

According to my spreadsheet, just about, but it's hard to say given her track record. The first two took a while for her to conceive, but the second two she got pregnant very quickly. Daniel is 10 months, though, so if she isn't right now she will be very, very soon. 

Elissa is also due for a pregnancy. Calia is 19 months. 

Hmm, perhaps they are both pregnant. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived