IGNORED

Sierra - Return of the Strawberries and New Babies

choralcrusader8613

2 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Wasn't Chutney the name of the girl who killed her father and framed her stepmom, the fitness guru, in the Legally Blonde movie? 

Awesome movie reference.  HAHAHAH.  Yes, that was Legally Blonde.  

44 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Ugh. She's spawning again? 

Just cutting right to the point.  :tw_lol: Spawning.  

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Yep, I think she's 27, she'll probably have 7 before she's 30:pb_rollseyes:

Ughhh

she's right in line with Michelle and Kelly :my_confused: 

7 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Ughhh

she's right in line with Michelle and Kelly :my_confused: 

She won't be allowed at the Duggar house much longer, Michelle's going to be jealous!

I'm due in December. I've had 3 miscarriages so I'm scared to death to tell anyone since I'm only 8.5 weeks and nature has not been kind to me. (fuck you, nature. fuck you, hard.) Here's Sierra making a video about being due in JANUARY?! The attention-seeking...it burns. She must have literally peed on the test, got out the iphone and hit record. 

I remember being due around the same time as Sierra. Jan 22. I think I announced my pregnancy in July. I can't imagine announcing that early. It makes meso nervous. But if that's what she wants to do then it's her choice. 

But one thing... Early pregnancy announcements on social media makes the pregnancy seem endless. By the time she has this baby it will feel like she has the gestation period of an elephant. 

5 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

But one thing... Early pregnancy announcements on social media makes the pregnancy seem endless. By the time she has this baby it will feel like she has the gestation period of an elephant. 

Or April the giraffe :pb_lol:

4 hours ago, singsingsing said:

She is totally desperate to be famous, I'm guessing mainly for financial reasons. They can't possibly have much money. Her husband is doing bible courses. She seems to desperately jump from one money-making scheme to the next. She obviously hasn't hit on something that works for her yet. I kind of admire her entrepreneurial spirit in a way, but she needs to pick one thing and focus on it.

Plexus?

14 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

Or April the giraffe :pb_lol:

or Jill Dillard!

29 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Or Dede Haislip

Whatever happened to Dede and not so gay Greg?  Her perpetual pregnancy was my entertainment through Grad school.  Then I graduated, moved on and forgot about the toddler fetus.  Certainly she isn't still incubating. 

1 hour ago, Eternalbluepearl said:

I'm due in December. I've had 3 miscarriages so I'm scared to death to tell anyone since I'm only 8.5 weeks and nature has not been kind to me. (fuck you, nature. fuck you, hard.) Here's Sierra making a video about being due in JANUARY?! The attention-seeking...it burns. She must have literally peed on the test, got out the iphone and hit record. 

i get what you're saying because i've had losses too but so has sierra, i believe. some choose to announce asap in case (heaven forbid) something were to happen. i get that, too.

p.s - congratulations. i hope this baby is a sticky one!

Sending you sticky vibes.  I'm with you on this.  I've had two losses,  With my current pregnancy I didn't even tell my parents until the 2nd trimester.  I had friends that I didn't tell until late in the 3rd because I happened to have not run into them in a few months.  I'm trying to understand her side but come on.  I also think it's cruel to tell the kids about every positive pee stick.  I know that they will use it as a lesson to the kids about every sperm is sacred but still, it's not necessary.  This is total attention seeking behavior.  

Wishing you a healthy pregnancy!!

I'm due in December. I've had 3 miscarriages so I'm scared to death to tell anyone since I'm only 8.5 weeks and nature has not been kind to me. (fuck you, nature. fuck you, hard.) 

I'm so sorry for your losses. I hope this pregnancy goes much better and you have a happy and healthy little love to snuggle next year! :)

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I remember being due around the same time as Sierra. Jan 22. I think I announced my pregnancy in July. I can't imagine announcing that early. It makes meso nervous. But if that's what she wants to do then it's her choice. 

I was due with my first pregnancy around the same time that Priscilla Waller had her youngest. I had to avoid looking at news about them for a while after I miscarried. Had we carried to term, we would have announced around twelve weeks - which was mid-April... so right before I got pregnant with my now five month old daughter. We didn't publicly announce that one until 12 weeks, but our immediate families were told over the first eight weeks - it was impossible to hide thanks to my horrific morning sickness.

The Wallers announced much sooner than we would have. Personally, I don't see an issue with that. Each couple is different and what works for one isn't going to work for another.

2 hours ago, JMO said:

Just cutting right to the point.  :tw_lol: Spawning.  

I barely have the energy to feign interest in another Duggar or Bates spawn. Getting interested in another Sierra child? I just can't even.

On the other thread I guessed Evyn for a girl. Something made up sounding for a boy. Like Braylor. 

5 minutes ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

Braylor. oh my dear god.

I have a cousin named Braylee. Yeah. :?

I don't pay enough attention to this person. What are her current children names? Surely not as bad as Spurgeon (name hasn't grown on me yet)? Heistheway?

She had to have made the video right after she POAS. It was probably a month ago EDIT: April 19th* that she said she was NOT pregnant. It was also the live video where pants were discussed. *She wears pants Y'ALL* What's the big deal? :P Also where, IIRC, she again tried to distance herself from the Duggars, yet not....so strange.

46 minutes ago, actuallyjessica said:

Maybe she can copy Bristol Palin and call her kid Atlee.

I'm guessing Bristol doesn't know Atlee was the name of the British Labour prime minister who introduced free health care and  a lot of the UK welfare system. Not exactly things the Palin's believe in. 

3 hours ago, Eternalbluepearl said:

I really hope this time it works out and you get to meet your baby. Know exactly what you mean about mother nature - she and I have a love/hate thing too.

1 hour ago, Pasta said:

I don't pay enough attention to this person. What are her current children names? Surely not as bad as Spurgeon (name hasn't grown on me yet)? Heistheway?

They aren't too bad. Khai, Daylon (sp?), Asher, Edyn, and Ellyn. They are just kind of creative in the spelling. Except Asher. That's the wild card name.

5 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

They aren't too bad. Khai, Daylon (sp?), Asher, Edyn, and Ellyn. They are just kind of creative in the spelling. Except Asher. That's the wild card name.

Daylon is the only name I hate the others are ok. Kai, Eden and Ellen would be nicer.

16 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I love the name Asher, and since it's from the Bible (Jacob's son and one of the tribes of Israel) I don't see it as a total wildcard for her.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived